• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HANNAH WATERMAN OR WHAT?

S: 15st3.5lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.04%)
ive not long bought the fame dance workout which is really good! ive alos got the natalie cassidy and hollyoaks girls one!

S: 12st6lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Claire from Steps' dvd is pretty great.

I also have the first Pump It Up, it's pretty exhausting but gets some quick results!

S: 15st3.5lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.04%)
Thanks gals, I've just heard my friend has the Hannah one, so I'm gonna have a preview before I decide.

S: 17st4lb C: 16st7lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st11lb(4.55%)
Does anyone else think Hannah Waterman looks awful since shes lost weight? I think shes way underweight too, i mean, shes gone down to a size 6 and at 5ft 2 thats not good, i think i read somewhere that shes 7 stone. I'm 5ft2in and my lowest healthy weight limit is 7st11lbs. I'm pleased shes lost weight, but i just feel shes joined all the other 'size zero' celebs, and just wants her picture in the mags

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
S: 17st4lb C: 16st7lb G: 14st3lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st11lb(4.55%)
i must say i agree to! the pic on the front of the dvd looks awful! u can see her rib cage! It does make you wonder how shes going to be able to maintain it! I do hope shes not going to be one of thos celbs who loose loads of weight and then puts it all back on a few months down the line!

xxx

Have to agree Hannah Waterman is to skinny and it doesnt suit her at all I think she is gone to far. Yes unhappy green eyes, have seen that exercise channel on sky ( can't remember the name of it). One morning i did the Beginners belly dancing, o my god, it nearly killed me but was really good. and have looked at a few others it is a great channel, with a variety of different exercise programmes. so you dont have to stick to one dvd.

S: 21st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 7st7lb(35.71%)
Is anyone else completely hopeless at aerobics or is it just me? I just can't keep up. not because I'm unfit (well not just) but I seem to have trouble in working out i have to go in the opposite direction so by the time my brain as worked out which body part I should be moving which way they're on to the next move :(

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
S: 19st7lb C: 14st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 5st2lb(26.37%)
I've never been to keen on DVD's. Although a friend of mine is doing the nataile cassady one atm. She seems to enjoy it :)