Hannahs diary

So I began this diet on Thursday at home and didnt follow it very well at all.

But tomorrow I am going to get control back and get on track! I have made tuna pasta salad for tomorrows lunch inc 2 tbsps light mayo (5syns) and then 2 hard boiled eggs.

I am going back to work tomorrow after losing my previous job and ending up very down and depressed and feeling hopeless. I once suffered with depression and other mental health problems so losing my job was a massive test for myself mentally and I comfort ate and have gained about 7lb in the
last 4 weeks.

On Thursday I am going to be rejoining a SW class with my mum and we're doing it together as we go on holiday in August and then have a wedding just after to attend and then Im doing a 10k run in September for charity and then in December I will be 21 years old and going to Paris with my boyfriend.

Lots of amazing things but I know my weight, self esteem and very lacking confidence will make these things not as enjoyable as they should be!

I refuse to turn 21 feeling fat and spending more time worrying about my body than enjoying my life!

I have very negative feelings and very bad thoughts which trigger me to do silly things and one of those is to binge eat/starve myself and quite recently making myself sick too! This is something that I suffered with in 2007 until about 2009 and I refuse to let it get hold of me again and pull me into its negative and ill way of life hence why I am starting slimming world! To give me the control of my life and my body!

I find losing weight to be triggering in itself for me so I have to be very strong minded and have lots of willpower but I will achieve my goals and I will be a slim and happier 21 year old!

As of tomorrow I will record every bit of food I eat.

wish me luck people

So on Thursday the 17th I joined a group. I got weighed and was shocked to be at my highest weight ever but excited to get it under control and bring it back down steadily.

Yesterday I did really good.

Lunch - raspberries and 2 chicken legs (without skin)that had to been in the oven drizzled with 1 tbsp of honey and chive! It was delicious!
Afternoon snack - a bag of maltesers 9.5 syns
Tea - baked salmon with boiled rice, mangetout and broccoli.

I have set a goal of eating 3 new syn free things a week, something I have never tried. So far this week I have tried salmon and blueberries! I need to think of one more thing!

Today so far I havent eaten because I just woke up at lunch time Im going to have some fruit to snack on before going shopping!

:)

so i feel like i have pigged out but none of it has been syned. I had pasta, turkey mince patties, 2 chicken legs and sw chips, 2 babybels. I know it is because I didnt eat until 5pm so I felt starved and pigged out. I feel horrible for this. I hate binging but Im glad none of it was syned! I want to try diet coke chicken at some point this week or next.

Back