Hannah's Healthy Habits

Green day
B: crunchy bran (heb & hea) apple
S: wotsits (5 syns)
L; cheese leek and ham p&s with mushrooms and spinach added (1 syn)
S; half carrot and apple scan bran cake (1/2 heb)
D: roasted sweet potato and bns with minted syn free gravy baby sweetcorn and sugar snap peas
S: Alpen light (1/2 heb)

Last edited:
Red day
B: bacon and scrambled egg on wholemeal bread and melon
L: ryvita with cottage cheese and smoked salmon, baby sweetcorn and sugar snap peas
S: fruit
T: chicken salad

Last edited:
Well I lost another pound last week and rather than being happy I got in a grump and have now had an embarrassingly glutinous 48 hr binge and feel awful. Success express until weigh in on Thursday then on my holiday from Sunday :)

Fresh start after my holiday, it has carried on longer than it should so I've got a lot of catching up to do!
Lunch is syn free veg soup
Dinner will be sw roasters with LM sausages and veg.

I can't remember the last time I ate fruit and veg....that's how bad it got :(

Back on track now though and count down to my next holiday in Grand Cayman in feb :)

image-3830411083.jpg

Fresh food, oh how I've missed you :)

Lost 3lbs this week, so chuffed. That's the 2.5 I put on from my holiday last week gone plus a little extra. Photos of my holiday attached :

image-21305729.jpg

image-483600420.jpg

image-3135909342.jpg

image-703779979.jpg

image-2494597976.jpg

image-1390328311.jpg

image-1250927732.jpg

Can't wait for my next holiday xx

B: apple and coffee hea
L: jacket potato, beans and salad
D:chickpea dhal loaf and salad
P: scan bran carrot cake (1) with apple crumble shape delight (0.5 syns)
S: 5 tic-tac (1/2 syn) dry choc cereal (5.5) 1 marshmallow (1/2 syn)
Heb x 2: wholemeal toast and marmalade (2 syns).
10 syns

Last edited:
B: 1 marshmallow (1/2) and a lime and soda in the pub after a morning walk (1/2)
L: cold chickpea dhal loaf and tomatoes
Carrot and apple cake and shape yog (2)
Snack: sliced ham and nectarine (not together) mini twister (2.5) special k biscuits (5)
D: low fat super noodles

Have a stinking cold so having a lazy food day :(

Last edited:
Morning all :) had that great feeling this morning when I woke up and felt proud that I didn't give in to all the temptation I had to over eat yesterday, I could have so easily grazed on bad food as my cold made everything taste bland and I really wanted a big bowl of crunchy chocolate cereal but I took myself off to bed early and now I'm so pleased I did :)

B: nectarine, plum, strawberries and grapes with total 0% yog and a large mcd's white coffee (1.5syns)

L: veg soup

Early tea: peppered beef stew with carrot, leeks, mushrooms and served with sw roasters (2 syns)

Thought I'd just share some of my progress photos before and mid way :)

image-2891261442.jpg

image-1137909748.jpg

image-1955192065.jpg

image-542475839.jpg

image-3803538767.jpg

Last one is last week with my beautiful new niece and the one above is on my holiday two weeks ago, still a way to go but I can see a difference :)

EE day
B: strawberries and grapes
L: cottage cheese and beetroot salad
S: hifi light (1/2b) yog
D: savoury mince (2 syns for gravy granules) with bns, green beans, peas and sweetcorn
Pud: fruit salad, nectarine, apple, grapes and strawberries with total 0% and a hifi light with a cuppa before bed :)

Green day today
B: 2 poached eggs on 2 ryvita (1/2B) with a tbsp of hp sauce (1)
S: hifi light (1/2B)
L: pasta and sauce (1) with added mushrooms and sweetcorn followed by a yogurt
S: 15g of choc cereal (2.5) and a hifi light (1/2B)
D: sw peri peri salt chips, beans and cheese (A)

Last edited:
Going to try a red day today so
B: strawberry yog and strawberries
S: apple, banana
L: tuna and egg salad
S: carrot sticks
D: steak and veg with free pepper sauce

Lost 0.5lb this week, it's much slower than I'd like but I have to tell myself that I'm 3st 5lbs lighter than I was when I started and I'll get there in the end. So I'm going back to basics this week and I'm going to try and make my meals as free as possible so I can accurately count my syns and I'm going to make sure I weigh and measure my healthy extras every day to make sure I'm not having too much milk etc. Got to give it a good go this week, only 1lb to my club 10 and 3lb to my 1.5st award.

Back