Hannah's Lighter Life: The RTM Edition!

Good Morning everyone! and happy Monday!

I'm back on Monday weigh in's so this morning weighed in at...
75.8kg!!

So minus 1.7kg/3.7lbs. It's crazy as when I finished Lighter Life the first time I was bang on 75kg - so it feels nice to be back at this weight. Am feeling slim again, clothes are looking so much better - went shopping at the weekend and everything I was trying on was a size 10 which I was ecstatic about! Didn't buy anything though as think I still have a few weeks left to go.

This weekend i'm back in Manchester for an awards do and have a lovely slinky black dress to wear which i'm very excited about (will try to remember to take a photo!) Will be eating again which i'm slightly apprehensive about - feel like sometimes when you start getting comfortable and back to a happier weight it's easy to slip into old habits, and I need to make sure I have the willpower to get back on the packs again! But I don't want to end up how I felt last time I finished when I was almost scared of eating and felt guilty for enjoying food, so feel like having food breaks every now and again is a good way to stop food becoming the 'enemy'.

Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

H xx

Wow! You are doing so brilliantly. I went awol a week or so back and haven't got back in the saddle properly yet. You are a shining beacon of what can be achieved with focus and determination. Well done!!

Hi everyone,

I was hoping for a little advice. I am coming to the end of my LLT journey and nearing my goal weight of 9 st 10 lb. I currently weigh 10 st 2 and am hoping for a couple of pounds weight loss at my next weigh in on Sunday. I have asked my LLC if I can start RTM on Sunday as I am ready to start now even though I haven't reached my final goal.

From experience do you guys think it is a bad idea to start RTM if I haven't reached my final goal and do you know if you can still lose abit more whilst on RTM?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Tess

Wow! You are doing so brilliantly. I went awol a week or so back and haven't got back in the saddle properly yet. You are a shining beacon of what can be achieved with focus and determination. Well done!!

Thanks Spangly :)
You're doing great too - we all fall off the saddle sometimes but as you say in your signature 'taking this one day at a time' is the best way to do it, it is a diet that almost takes over a bit - so i'm sure you'll get back on it once it's the right time for you xxx

Well done Hannah you're doing brilliantly. I think it is hard to keep getting back to it when you are so close so extra credits for that.

Tess, in reply to your question, I completed Route to Management at about 5lbs less than I started so I think you will lose more. You could always repeat some of the early weeks if you wanted to increase your chances of still losing.

Hello ladies!

Hope you're all well :)

I'll be completely honest...have kind of fallen off the wagon this week! Went to the awards do last friday so ate, and was in Manchester so found myself fully making the most of the weekend. Came back to Glasgow and was determined to get back on the wagon on Monday. Lasted one day, then on Tuesday just had a horrible day and ended up eating. Yesterday was back on track...then today I just lost the plot again completely. I've had a lot going on personally, I saw an ex last weekend which made leaving Manchester hard as we had a long talk and he really wants us to get together (I do too but am completely against long distance relationships) and just had a bad, stressful week at work to top it off (including colleagues starting a rumour about myself and one of our bosses being 'more than friends' which is completely untrue) and to top it off i've been really ill, no energy, full of a cold, which has left me completely wiped out every night.

But its ok! I've accepted it, a week off in the grand scheme of things isn't too bad, and tomorrow is November so i'm going to start the month a-fresh. Move on and get back on track. I've got 6 weeks until our work christmas do, hopefully I haven't put too much weight back on...and if all goes well my target is to lose that final stone by then which i'm hoping is achievable :)

I trying not to feel guilty or too upset as myself, as with everything else going on at the moment it would just make things worse.
So November is a fresh month and a fresh start - final stone challenge can commence.

Hope you're all doing well and hopefully being better behaved than me! Have a quiet weekend ahead so will catch up on how you're all doing :) It's definitely getting colder, Christmas is in sight!

Love H xxx

So weighed myself this morning and was...75.8kg!
Exactly the same as I was two weeks ago - so glad to be back on track, little annoyed at myself for wasting two weeks...but ce la vie. It could have been an awful lot worse, and it's given me a renewed motivation to stay on track and reach my Christmas party goal :)

H xx

Thanks Cliquant :)

I know what you mean - when I first did Lighter Life I was almost scared to eat again. So having the odd break this time has made me feel a bit more confident about life post-VLCD. But if not deviating works for you, keep at it, it's different for everyone and you know yourself the best :)

H xx

Moved my weigh in to Friday (instead of next Monday) as i'm going home for the weekend. And weighed in at...
74.1kg!

Dead chuffed, made it to my 3rd goal of getting under 75kg :) I'm going out for dinner tomorrow night, but the boost of a good loss has given me the incentive to stick to healthy options! Looking forward to seeing friends & family I haven't seen in a while as it sounds daft, but today I feel quite slim!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

H xxx

Had a great weekend :) Went out for dinner on Saturday but was back on track on Sunday - hoping the week has gone well and shows on my weigh in on Friday. Is getting so close to the Christmas season now i'm hoping to get as close to goal as possible. Have been absolutely knackered all week, but sleeping really badly, waking up at 5am and struggling to get back to sleep, then feeling like a zombie when my alarm goes off. Not sure if it's diet related or just things on my mind, few things going on at the moment but nothing really that out of the ordinary, or maybe it's effecting me more subconciously than I realise!

But booked my flights the other day to spend Christmas with my family in Canada which is very exciting (my Dad lives there and my mum travels back and forwards) so excited for a white christmas!! So just counting down the weeks now until we finish.

Trying to get an early night tonight, hope everyone is doing well :)

H xxx

Hello!

Just realised I updated all my stats last Friday then didn't write a post - doh. Last Friday I weighed in at...73.2kg so lost 0.9kg/2lbs. Was pretty happy! Especially as had been out the weekend before. Now just panicking slightly that I might not make my Christmas Party goal, but why do I always do this, constantly worrying about stuff weeks away instead of enjoying the moment! Just need to keep on going. But have to admit, on Monday was feeling really bloated and uncomfortable so thought taking a duco-lax would help. What a mistake. It has literally wiped me out for the past 2 days, yesterday popped out at lunchtime to go for a wander round M&S, got out of the office and realised quite rapidly that I definitely wouldn't make it to M&S, thankfully my flat is just around the corner, so half sprinted/hobbled home. But couldn't stop laughing thinking of the scene in Bridesmaids where they eat the dodgy kebab and well..if you've seen the film you'll know where i'm heading with this!! Thankfully made it home. But today felt awful, my stomach just aches, not good. Ended up going to Tesco an bought a plain chicken drumstick (they do a snack-pack with two in) at 70cals each and just chicken hopefully it won't do too much damage, just felt like I needed something in my stomach as it was really painful and just not pleasant at all. Back on track tomorrow though. Anyways - just realised that story was probably far too much information!! But hopefully it acts a warning - be careful with laxatives and ideally wait until the weekend!

Hope everyone is good :)

H xx

Weighed in this morning at bang on...72kg
Wohoo! Another 1.2kg down - was quite surprised as it's been a bit of a slack week, sneaking the occasional 'office treat' (dam colleagues and their baking skills!) only ever small bits here and there but need to nip that in the bud!
3kg to go so down to the final half a stone, is exciting :) Have been getting quite a few compliments this week which is always a boost, and one what I think was a compliment...colleague said 'wow Hannah you've lost a fair amount of weight, are you ill?', umm thanks? Hahah.
3 weeks to go and 3 kg to lose, will be happy if i'm 69. something for the xmas do so am feeling more confident than I was at the start of the week. Have started doing the '30 day squat challenge' and the '30 day ab challenge' to try to tone up a little bit, and have got back into hula hooping, for ten minutes a day I crack on some tunes and have a good hula!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Love H xxx

Your doing amazing! Regardless of colleagues baking its falling off you! Welldone! Xxx

I'm on Day 4! Just wondering how i'll ever manage 250 squats, both physically and time-wise! Am I the only one that finds it really time consuming?!

Also, I completely got off track over the weekend, so wondering it it would be bad to do 5 days a week then 2 days break (weekend) instead of the 3 days - rest - 3 days etc.
Just find have more motivation when I get in from work, guess squating any day is better than no squating at all!

Hi Guys,

Been away for a little bit - i'll be completely honest, Christmas festivities have kind of got in the way of my dieting mission! I haven't gained weight - but I haven't lost any either, am still hovering round the 72kg mark, but i'm still pretty happy with that. It's our work Christmas do on Friday and i'm excited to get dressed up and party :)
The occasional night off combined with doing exante pretty much 70-80% seems to be working ok, but think i'll get on it 100% again after Christmas, to lose anything I do gain over the holidays and the half stone I am from my ultimate goal.

I'm not disappointed as sometimes life just gets in the way, but sometimes you do just have to enjoy it.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Love H xxx

Back