ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

I love davina she's such a doll isn't she

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Davina look amazing, hard to believe she used to be a drug addict, think she's done amazing well! It's a toss up between her and Jillian Michaels who's body I want more!!! X

I'd say jillian Michaels body wins

I'd say jillian Michaels body wins

Think I agree...although she only weighs 2lb less than what I was last Saturday, she's pure muscle, I'm not lol! I can't believe she's 39 too, she looks amazing!!! X

They're both great role models, think I'd prefer Jillian's bod, she seems looks like she has bigger boobs!!

Big Boobs and a Tiny Waist! Who wouldn't want that lol x

Ya can't go wrong with a body like that lol

Ya can't go wrong with a body like that lol

She almost makes me want to turn the other way lol x

Haha i ment me u would turn for.:D

Oops Lol! Course I would Sweetie ;-) But only if u don't serve my Quiche with Salad ;-) x

No quiche with salad and lots of fluff 4 u.x

Yey! I'm deflecting BUT one slight problem, where does Greg fit into this ;-) x

Fanastic news that the run was such a success and the bbq sounds like the perfect celebration.

Food looks very very on track this week, big well done all round!

Haha i dont think thats my thing and i realy dont get peeps who do it coz id be fumin if he so much as lucked at them.x

Lol! I guess it's horses for courses! Do u remember when I joined Minimins and I talked about that Adult Babies Program lol x

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Lol! I guess it's horses for courses! Do u remember when I joined Minimins and I talked about that Adult Babies Program lol x

Oh god yeh. I just dont think i could bring myself to watch it. Its so cringy haha.x

Back