ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Ribs are often no where near as high in pps as you think they are going to be. And i think it can take a few days to ease yourself back into things when you've been off plan. The choices don't sound too bad at all though so I wouldn't worry.

Did you manage to fit the run in this morning? I have been a bit lax with my exercise this week, only done 3 days worth and probably won't fit anymore in before i go away on saturday but planning a determined effort when i get back. And of course of the walking up mountains while i am away. Maybe its best i am conserving my energy... ;)

3 days exercise lax????! I suppose I do cycle to work so that's exercise of a kind. Like you say you'll be doing plenty on holiday, your calves will be amazing!

I hate to disappoint you all but I didn't make it out. It turns out the first run really is the hardest!! I woke up at 6am and thought nah & reset my alarm....naughty but nice. Just tried on the dress I'm wearing to the wedding & it fits ok, a little boob fat around the armpits if ya get my meaning. What can I do for that in two weeks that doesn't involve starvation???!!!

Really struggling on the food front at the mo, quite stressed and it's just not happening!!

Today I've had real walkers crisps, 2 macaroons & wine, otherwise it's been 3 healthy meals with lots of fruit & veg, so not awful. Don't think I've got counting in me at the moment, my brain is shutting down!!

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Ah no I missed it rage.
I think most of us are feeling the same this week for some reason. Strange isn't it? I lovr the real walkers lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's just not happening is it. I'm bored of spending my life in a diet I think! Something needs to change, not sure what though - I hope e exercise!!!

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Did you get out for a run at all this week hun? I find just a brisk walk some days is better than nothing if I'm not in form for a run xx

Yea thats exactly it. Being on a diet constantly is a pain but think of how good it feels fitting into clothes and feeling good about yourself. Maybe all you need is a week off from pointing and then getting back on track

No I didn't manage a run :( lazy days.... But I am going to join a gym in the next couple of weeks, just need to find one that fits first!

I'm not sure I need any more weeks off pointing, I've been off track about 5 weeks now :( I did manage to lose 1lb this week. If I can't face the restrictions I'm aiming to make better choices the next couple of weeks & hopefully it'll fall into place! :D

Yea itl all fall into place and one week every soon you will get a big loss.
Im really struggling at the mo I just need a hol from it I think.
Any plans for the weekend

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

i was off it for about 8 weeks had a holiday n now im back on the wagon n feeling positive!!

Good women yourself. The break does be needed

Yep sometimes you need a break, or just something that's sustainable long term!! Strong will power taking 8 weeks off & getting back to it, it's usually 8months for me!!

No plans yet for the weekend, possibly camping tomorrow for the last weekend of summer, if it cheers up a little. I'm in Yorkshire, so we're thinking Whitby, I've never been but really really want to go. I'm a little worried though that I'll never want to leave, it's supposed tone beautiful, it's on the coast & was paramount in one of my favourite books, Dracula!!! What about you??

Surely it's wedding & honeymoon 'holiday' time soon????!!!!!

Sounds fab. That would be a lovely way to end the summer.
We are going to milanos for dinner tomorrow and then we are going to a craft beer festival so tomorrow isnt a very ww friendly day but il point as best as I can. Id say il use all my weeklies. Really looking forward to it because its just the two of us going so we can spend the day together before all the madness starts

Camping failed! The area we were heading to suffered flash floods so the campsite recommended we didn't! May be next weekend!

So I've just been organising my shizzle & tomorrow we'll probably be painting :)

Camping failed! The area we were heading to suffered flash floods so the campsite recommended we didn't! May be next weekend!

So I've just been organising my shizzle & tomorrow we'll probably be painting :)

Fingers crossed so for next weekend!! weather is normally ok middle of september.. How's the shizzle organising goin?! ya get much done? :) xx

As long as it doesn't pour it'll be all good, we don't mind the chillyness so much. There are 2 pubs which serve food really close!!!

My shizzle is getting sorted - I now have a bedding & towel drawer (it's a big drawer!). For the last x amount of years they've been kept under the bed in bags - I feel do grown up now!! I even have an area in a drawer dedicated to wrapping paper - I'm becoming Monica from friends!! Although, it'll all be disorganised again in a flash!

Did you have a good weekend??

As long as it doesn't pour it'll be all good, we don't mind the chillyness so much. There are 2 pubs which serve food really close!!!

My shizzle is getting sorted - I now have a bedding & towel drawer (it's a big drawer!). For the last x amount of years they've been kept under the bed in bags - I feel do grown up now!! I even have an area in a drawer dedicated to wrapping paper - I'm becoming Monica from friends!! Although, it'll all be disorganised again in a flash!

Did you have a good weekend??

Doesnt it feel great when you get some bits together and its a massive sense of well aren't I just the best :D
I had a good weekend food wise.. Had a disaster with b/f as we were at each others throats constantly and I didnt reach for the **** food for once haha.. Have a massive family dinner at his next week and am pure nervous as its his sisters doing the cooking,I've no control over any of it!! I cant really ring ahead and ask for the menu haha xx

Part of sorting out my stuff included going through all my zest & WW mags and pulling out good/inspiring articles, exercise & meal/diet plans. I'd already done this but hadn't looked at the folder in ages. I chucked most if it but found an old zest diet plan. Unfortunately looks like I just ripped out the basics & none of the meal ideas!!

They've taken the 'counting' out but you still have to weigh stuff. Weekdays are stricter than the weekend. On weekdays you're allowed 6 portions of carbs, 2 of protein, 2 dairy, 5 fruit & veg and 2 x 100 calorie snacks.

So portions (there are more but I'm only putting down the things I'm likely to eat!):

Carbs:
3 tbsp oats/whole grain cereal, 1 weetabix, 60g cooked rice/couscous, 90g cooked pasta, slice whole rain bread, half pitta/roll/tortilla/english muffin/teacake/scone, 1 crumpet/digestive, 2 oatcakes/crisp breads

Protein:
110g raw or 80g cooked lean beef/pork/lamb, 130g raw or 90g cooked chicken/turkey, 140g canned tuna, 175g raw white fish, 4 tbsp beans/lentils, 25g nuts/seeds, 90g lf hummus

Dairy:
290ml skimmed milk, 3 tbsp natural yog, 175g 0% Greek yog,125g fruit yog, 25g hard cheese, 60g lf soft cheese

Fruit & Veg:
Standard portion sizes

F&V aspect will be difficult, but today's been ok! It's basically supposed to be 1200 calories but healthy - I worked it out on mfp & it was more but still low!

Today:
B- oats, fruit & 140ml milk - C,FV,1/2D
S- fruit yoghurt & strawbs - 100 calories
L- chicken salad, 4 oatcakes, apple - P,2C,2FV
S- 2 weetabix, 150ml milk - 100 calories + 1C,1/2D
D- chicken, veg & couscous - P,2C,2FV
S- fruit yoghurt - D

Totals = 6C, 2P, 2D, 5FV & 2 x 100-calorie snacks

Part of sorting out my stuff included going through all my zest & WW mags and pulling out good/inspiring articles, exercise & meal/diet plans. I'd already done this but hadn't looked at the folder in ages. I chucked most if it but found an old zest diet plan. Unfortunately looks like I just ripped out the basics & none of the meal ideas!!

They've taken the 'counting' out but you still have to weigh stuff. Weekdays are stricter than the weekend. On weekdays you're allowed 6 portions of carbs, 2 of protein, 2 dairy, 5 fruit & veg and 2 x 100 calorie snacks.

So portions (there are more but I'm only putting down the things I'm likely to eat!):

Carbs:
3 tbsp oats/whole grain cereal, 1 weetabix, 60g cooked rice/couscous, 90g cooked pasta, slice whole rain bread, half pitta/roll/tortilla/english muffin/teacake/scone, 1 crumpet/digestive, 2 oatcakes/crisp breads

Protein:
110g raw or 80g cooked lean beef/pork/lamb, 130g raw or 90g cooked chicken/turkey, 140g canned tuna, 175g raw white fish, 4 tbsp beans/lentils, 25g nuts/seeds, 90g lf hummus

Dairy:
290ml skimmed milk, 3 tbsp natural yog, 175g 0% Greek yog,125g fruit yog, 25g hard cheese, 60g lf soft cheese

Fruit & Veg:
Standard portion sizes

F&V aspect will be difficult, but today's been ok! It's basically supposed to be 1200 calories but healthy - I worked it out on mfp & it was more but still low!

Today:
B- oats, fruit & 140ml milk - C,FV,1/2D
S- fruit yoghurt & strawbs - 100 calories
L- chicken salad, 4 oatcakes, apple - P,2C,2FV
S- 2 weetabix, 150ml milk - 100 calories + 1C,1/2D
D- chicken, veg & couscous - P,2C,2FV
S- fruit yoghurt - D

Totals = 6C, 2P, 2D, 5FV & 2 x 100-calorie snacks

Looks like you had a good day!! are you allowed extra allowances at weekends or how does it work? did you buy couscous or make it? xx

Thought I'd make a break between posts!!

I did an exciting thing today! After much research I short listed 2 gyms that had the facilities I wanted (gym, classes & pool) & are quite close. One was Bannatynes, WOW!!! Really nice, the pool area has 2 steam rooms, 2 saunas, 2 jacuzzis, pool and loungers, it was lush!! But at £50/month I'm not sure I want to encourage that behaviour when I should be gyming! So the other is a council gym, it's not nearly as nice, but has every thing I need plus swimming lessons (I'm thinking of doing a triathlon next year), racket sports and..... climbing walls.... £28 per month. It's closer & I can bike there in less than 10 minutes, so a decision is made. Just need to wait till I get my student card & it's go go go :)

Back