ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Me too.
Totally what I do.
Have up to, but not over the point allowance!

And I use the Multiples Rule to my advantage, so if its 1 for 1pp but 2 is 3pp Ill have 1 but if its 2pp for 1 and 3pp for 2 ill have 2! X

Very briefly popping in - busy & lovely day, including lunch out with a friend, not even going to fathom the pp. This weekend is totally out the window & I just don't care :p

Lost 1lb this week, I'd love to maintain it but don't think it'll be possible. Still I'm feeling good & will be back to 29pp/day mon-thurs

Hope all Friday weighed have had a good one, will catch up with y'all later or tomorrow

Happy Friday :D

Very briefly popping in - busy & lovely day, including lunch out with a friend, not even going to fathom the pp. This weekend is totally out the window & I just don't care :p

Lost 1lb this week, I'd love to maintain it but don't think it'll be possible. Still I'm feeling good & will be back to 29pp/day mon-thurs

Hope all Friday weighed have had a good one, will catch up with y'all later or tomorrow

Happy Friday :D

Glad you're having a lovely day :) Well Done on your loss, at least it gave u a buffer for these few days. Enjoy yourself! X

Great news on the loss, well done. I am sure you won't do too much damamage to it over the weekend.

You've had another couple of really tasty sounding days :) I do think you make excellent use of your daily points during the week. I don't think I ever used to be that inventive with 29 points!

Enjoy your long weekend. I dream of 3 day weekends. Or preferably 4 day weekends. I think a lottery win is probably my best hope of that happening though :(

well done on ur 1lb loss, brilliant ! enjoy ur weekend x

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Well done on your loss hon. And enjoy your days off. :D

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Well done in the loss hope you had an amazeballs day xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello - so I realise I've been absent without leave since Sunday night, bad Hannah! Weekend was great, much was eaten & drunk. I've not quite got back on track yet (naughty), so am planning on being as good as gold the next couple if days. Then it's a wedding in my home town this weekend, so they means lots if catching up too! The weekend after that (bank holiday) we're in the Netherlands, seeing the in-laws. I'm always really limited as I don't want to be too fussy, so end up eating things that are naughty..... SO if I can not gain too much the next couple of weeks I'll be a happy Hannah!!

I've just finished & sent off my last assignment, 5 weeks off at least :) That means I need to get my head back in the game - NO excuses!!

I'll be slowly trying to catch up with you all :)

Hello - so I realise I've been absent without leave since Sunday night, bad Hannah! Weekend was great, much was eaten & drunk. I've not quite got back on track yet (naughty), so am planning on being as good as gold the next couple if days. Then it's a wedding in my home town this weekend, so they means lots if catching up too! The weekend after that (bank holiday) we're in the Netherlands, seeing the in-laws. I'm always really limited as I don't want to be too fussy, so end up eating things that are naughty..... SO if I can not gain too much the next couple of weeks I'll be a happy Hannah!!

I've just finished & sent off my last assignment, 5 weeks off at least :) That means I need to get my head back in the game - NO excuses!!

I'll be slowly trying to catch up with you all :)

Yey for Hannah's Busy Social Life! What do U normally eat in The Netherlands? I remember visiting lots of yummy bakeries whilst on holiday there! X

Enjoy it while it lasts Hannah remember ww is here for life xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

ive also been absent last few days :/ ooh hope the weather stays nice for ur five weeks off at least :) lots to look forward to in the coming weeks then, enjoy it x

Ooooh enjoy the 5 weeks off from uni work, sounds like you have some lovely things planned. Sometimes the best approach is to enjoy them, make the best choices you can inbetween and get back on track afterwards. You'll be absolutely fine.

Hello everyone....I'm coming back!!! Day 2 of counting, only gained 4lbs as of last Friday. That's 1lb a week, so not awful, but not brill either! Wedding in Prague in 3 weeks, so I've got to shift these few I gained. Oh and start exercising properly again! It all went a bit downhill in August, I had fun though, does that count???!

Hello everyone....I'm coming back!!! Day 2 of counting, only gained 4lbs as of last Friday. That's 1lb a week, so not awful, but not brill either! Wedding in Prague in 3 weeks, so I've got to shift these few I gained. Oh and start exercising properly again! It all went a bit downhill in August, I had fun though, does that count???!

As long as you had fun, that's all that matters :) 4lbs in 4wks is nothing, you'll have that off in no time at all now you're counting. How does it feel to be back on track? X

Of course it does :D But you didnt let it go on much longer than 4 weeks so yay you xx

Welcome back :) And having fun definitely counts. As Serena said that's not a bad gain for 4 weeks off plan at all.

Yes I definitely feel pleased that I didn't lose too much control & I'm back in control!! Well at least I hope so!

Yesterday & today were 29pp each with 4aps earnt on each. Really need to get my jogging kit back on! The problem is I've been at work early most days & I can't seem to motivate myself afterwards & I've been away pretty much every weekend. They're my excuses anyway!! No excuses Thursday morning though, 9:30 start, time enough for a run ;)

Well today hasn't been so good....got tempted by super cheap fresh pork ribs, which I had with stir-fry veg & rice. I may have also eaten a macaroon...I made some this evening for my colleagues, they're just toooooo tempting! Guesstimating an over 29pp day. Still going to run in the morning for the first time in weeks :)

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Once you have the first run over with you will be grand. The first is always the hardest

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How far do you run? I love it but haven't had the bloody energy lately.. I normally do a 6k ring near my house.. Gets a bit boring though xx

Back