ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Ooohhh cant wait to see the festive jumpers
Bunny is so cute whats its name

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

His names Stanley the s***!! He's mostly good but like all bunnies likes to chew!

I made it upstairs, festive jumpers:

Attachments

• image-3130248690.jpg
    image-3130248690.jpg
    670 KB · Views: 63
Those Festive Jumpers rock! Sorry to hear you had another bad night :-( Hope u get your Power Nap later? X

Love the festive jumpers and the bunny picture :) Is he an indoor bunny?

The plan of concentrating on the toning sounds really positive, and eating more seems to be working pretty well for you. Very good point made by Serena that its only us that ever see the numbers on the actual scales.

I have also planned today very carefully to allow for some sneaky wine ;)

My plan is now out the window as I'm trusting old wives tales of 'feed a cold'!!

Bunny is in and out. We got him when he was about 4/5 months in early spring, so it was too cold & he was too young to be out. Plus I wanted to bond. He's since moved outside into a palace (hutch on top of run) which he loves, but we bring him in for a few hours each evening to run around/play/be petted. He's generally very cute, although a 'house' rabbit is more work than I'd anticipated!! Practicing for a dog :D

I think dogs are probably less hassle! They sleep more and can at least listen to instruction. They may not pay attention to the instructions all of the time but probably more often than a bunny ;)

I always found feeding a cold to work. Always wished i was one of those people that went off their food when feeling under the weather but it always just wants me to eat comforting starchy goodness.

How's the Cold? My Friend used to have 6 House Rabbits, she's just rehomed them all as she's planning on moving home soon! X

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

6 rabbits???wow she must be very fond of rabbits

6 rabbits???wow she must be very fond of rabbits

I think she may have had more at one time? It was like a Rabbit Maze going to her house! She's pleased they have gone to great new homes tho. X

It seems the night for sleeping last night. OH managed to be asleep for 9 whole hours, which never happens in this house!

What have you got planned for the day?

9 hours, I think I managed that too, with dozing this morning! Not a common thing here either, I think waking up early 5 days a week for so long has a negative effect on sleeping in!

My day is probably going to be mostly about reading papers for uni. I have to choose/come up with a project idea this term. It's not a dissertation but an actual experiment & to be written up as a scientific paper, so I'm in gaining inspiration mode. Because it's a small window for data collection & it's animal behaviour it has to be something more obvious/easy to observe. So it's going to be all the b's for me birds, butterflies or bees!! Preferably butterflies, or moths actually, looking at mating behaviour/egg laying/plant choice etc...in an ideal world it'll be something new-ish or important as some people do actually get there masters projects published -imagine!!!

Oh & tea & cake at a lovely natural trust place this avo with friends & their wee baby :)

Tea and cake in nice surroundings is always a winning plan for a sunday I reckon.

Good luck with the project idea. Its always a reall difficult balance isn't it? Choosing between something which really excites you and something which you know is more achievable. When i was doing my degree I was a little bit too ambitious with my research project and dissertation topic. There were many months of extreme stress and panic as a result.

I'm already feeling anxious, it's going to be a tough year!!! I'm right on the border between 2 classifications, if my project is tiptop it would secure me a good result! I'm just adding pressure onto myself basically!!

I have totted up my total for yesterday. It all would've been relatively ok if I hadn't had 2 breakfasts! I blame being awake for 21 hours, that's worthy of 4 meals surely?! I'm sure it affects my TDEE even if I was a bit lazy! I did do tonnes of washing & changed the sheets, generally tidying so I wasn't totally idle!

My 2 breakfasts were based on 4 warburtons thick toastie bread, plus 400 calories of snacks and a 1200 calorie dinner (wine!)....hmmm 2536 calories! Still I thought it would be at least 3000 - look for the positives!!

I have totted up my total for yesterday. It all would've been relatively ok if I hadn't had 2 breakfasts! I blame being awake for 21 hours, that's worthy of 4 meals surely?! I'm sure it affects my TDEE even if I was a bit lazy! I did do tonnes of washing & changed the sheets, generally tidying so I wasn't totally idle!

My 2 breakfasts were based on 4 warburtons thick toastie bread, plus 400 calories of snacks and a 1200 calorie dinner (wine!)....hmmm 2536 calories! Still I thought it would be at least 3000 - look for the positives!!

Technically you were nearly a 1/6th under what you thought, result! My glass is always half full! If I went shopping expecting to spend £30 but I only spent £25.36 I'd be happy happy happy! X PS-Glad to hear you're feeling bit better and slept last night :) x

Back