ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

I think I need to stop being so pathetic!! I find if I'm busy all round it's easier somehow & I generally feel more motivated....next week (broken record!) ;)

I think I need to stop being so pathetic!! I find if I'm busy all round it's easier somehow & I generally feel more motivated....next week (broken record!) ;)

I think you do a fab job sweetie, don't be so hard on yourself! X

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

I'm the same-better when I'm busy. But you are doing great. Keep chin up and motor on. :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think you are definitely too hard on yourself. You have a hell of alot to do with your time and studying while trying to hold down job, relationship, house, and all the other roles we have is definitely not easy. Hope after the weekend you feel a bit more in control of your time though.

Food looks very tasty. Especially the chicken and orzo dish. I suspect I might be stealing that. Especially since I remembered that I have some wholemeal orzo in the cupboard :)

Don't be hard on yourself hun you have alot going on at the moment. Id say its stresdful but once you find a routine that works for you you will be flying it again

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes I need to get into a routine again! Skipping school this week as it's a repeat class, so it should leave me lots of time in the afternoon/evening plus Friday to get my head back in the study game!

Had a great weekend, didn't eat much yesterday - 1 toast at brekkie, 3 biscuits, corned beef sarnie, slice of cake, 2 macaroons & a mini toad in the hole finger good type thing...that actually sounds like quite a lot! Oh and loads of booze, so much I can't remember how much I drank!!! And so today I ate like a pig; bacon sarnie, roast lamb, mash, tons of veg & gravy, half a chicken sarnie, half a bag if crisps, 2 cookies, m&s fuller for longer meatballs & pasta micro meal oh and 'some' booze: 2 x 500ml cans lager, 2 glasses of prosecco & 2 glasses of red....hmmmm!

Oh & I lost 1lb last week, so a sts would be an achievement!

Joining the gym this week - FACT!

Yes I need to get into a routine again! Skipping school this week as it's a repeat class, so it should leave me lots of time in the afternoon/evening plus Friday to get my head back in the study game!

Had a great weekend, didn't eat much yesterday - 1 toast at brekkie, 3 biscuits, corned beef sarnie, slice of cake, 2 macaroons & a mini toad in the hole finger good type thing...that actually sounds like quite a lot! Oh and loads of booze, so much I can't remember how much I drank!!! And so today I ate like a pig; bacon sarnie, roast lamb, mash, tons of veg & gravy, half a chicken sarnie, half a bag if crisps, 2 cookies, m&s fuller for longer meatballs & pasta micro meal oh and 'some' booze: 2 x 500ml cans lager, 2 glasses of prosecco & 2 glasses of red....hmmmm!

Oh & I lost 1lb last week, so a sts would be an achievement!

Joining the gym this week - FACT!

Well Done on losing 1lb, Fingers Crossed for STS :) Although your Diary sounds a lot, it's not really and you made some good choices within. When the time is ready (maybe this week) it will fit back into place :) Are u looking forward to the gym? X

well done on loss and joining the gym. :) Sounds like a great couple of days to me! :) x

Im with you sister....... disaster of a weekend here as well shocking actually
Yay on joining the gym hope you enjoy it

Glad you had a good weekend. Staying with family always sends my eating and drinking off plan as well. My mother is an absolutely terrible influence on me. Weekends with her tend to end up with so many empty bottles of wine I can't count them, dancing in the street to Suede and being persuaded that cheesey garlic bread is an appropriate snack at 3am to soak up the alcohol...

How is the gym? Hope you feel a bit more in control this week. I think sometimes carving out some time for yourself from the usual routine is a really good boost. Well, that's what I am telling myself about skipping the gym tonight. I had soup for work lunches to make, washing to do and most importantly a snakey to play with!

Hehe that's so funny. Im exactly like that when I am around my sister shes a bad influence on me lol

Hey Hannah Banana... How's your week going?? hows the ankle, all better I hope?? and you're not online cos you're breaking a sweat at the gym??? well done you :character00116::clap: xxx

Hey Hannah Banana... How's your week going?? hows the ankle, all better I hope?? and you're not online cos you're breaking a sweat at the gym??? well done you :character00116::clap: xxx

Hannah Banana! That actually made me LOL! X

Hehe that's so funny. Im exactly like that when I am around my sister shes a bad influence on me lol Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you had a good weekend. Staying with family always sends my eating and drinking off plan as well. My mother is an absolutely terrible influence on me. Weekends with her tend to end up with so many empty bottles of wine I can't count them, dancing in the street to Suede and being persuaded that cheesey garlic bread is an appropriate snack at 3am to soak up the alcohol... How is the gym? Hope you feel a bit more in control this week. I think sometimes carving out some time for yourself from the usual routine is a really good boost. Well, that's what I am telling myself about skipping the gym tonight. I had soup for work lunches to make, washing to do and most importantly a snakey to play with!

Yep my mum is a terrible influence, and it gets worse when my aunt's about, Friday night for example!! Both my parents are big (not heavy!) drinkers, so it's really any excuse when I see anyone in the family, including my brothers & cousins!! Love that you've ended up dancing to suede in the street!!!

I haven't gymed yet BUT I did join this evening, on my way to pick up the wee man Stan from bunny holidays! The plan is to swim tomorrow morning as the pool opens at 7am & I don't have work till 10! Body Pump & gym induction on Friday. I may try Bokwa on Thursday evening, it's a dance thing I think??? I kept getting it confused with Boccia, which is sort of boules for people with disabilities as it can be done sitting down, my type of game!!

Making time to play with pets is very important, otherwise what's the point ;)

I was very tired this morning but I think that's the after affects of my crazy weekend, otherwise all good! The ankle is ok, not perfect, so I'm going to gym it this & next week & see how it fairs - if it's ok I'll start running again :)

Hannah Banana! That actually made me LOL! X

When I lived in Edinburgh it's all my colleagues ever called me & couldn't believe I hadn't been called it before! Like you I'm from Kent (whoop whoop!) so being a southerner it doesn't actually work/rhyme!! I'm in 'The North' now so I get it
again!!!

Grrrrr, this app keeps reloading when I look at another app & I lose all my text!

FOOD:

B - Dorset cereal, yoghurt & apple
S - oaty bar
L - chicken soup & roll - from the staff dining room, only 50p!! Unfortunately it's a bit hit & miss in there & sometimes it's just really high calorie stuff so if I don't take lunch I end up just getting a sandwich from the vending machine, today I was in luck!
S - 2 x chicken satay skewers from the deli (15p each!!)
D - chilli con carne, but bit con kidney beans as I clearly wasn't prepared, rice & a little cheese
S - crunchie

Total - 1716, satisfied ;)

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Grrrrr, this app keeps reloading when I look at another app & I lose all my text!

FOOD:

B - Dorset cereal, yoghurt & apple
S - oaty bar
L - chicken soup & roll - from the staff dining room, only 50p!! Unfortunately it's a bit hit & miss in there & sometimes it's just really high calorie stuff so if I don't take lunch I end up just getting a sandwich from the vending machine, today I was in luck!
S - 2 x chicken satay skewers from the deli (15p each!!)
D - chilli con carne, but bit con kidney beans as I clearly wasn't prepared, rice & a little cheese
S - crunchie

Total - 1716, satisfied ;)

At a bargain soup here would be closer to €3.50.. Bloody rip off.. And nothing is 15c.. Nothing!! Haha rant over.. How would a kent person say Hannah banana?? Hanner bananer?? What's the accent like?? I won't get a wink of sleep trying to figure the accent haha xx

Ha ha!! It's a mix between cockney & the queen ;) it's south of london, not quite TOWIE or East Enders if you've ever seen either of those, but similar ish with a bit of posh thrown in! It's the garden of England don't you know!

Prices were bargain prices, staff dining room is at a hugely reduced price plus I think she was being & reductions go so low so at least some money is made off them!

Been for my swim, it felt good, ankle was a bit twingey & I was very slow, but my first proper swim in about 5/6 years so I'm happy! Now to get ready for work & get some food!

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Ha ha!! It's a mix between cockney & the queen ;) it's south of london, not quite TOWIE or East Enders if you've ever seen either of those, but similar ish with a bit of posh thrown in! It's the garden of England don't you know!

Prices were bargain prices, staff dining room is at a hugely reduced price plus I think she was being & reductions go so low so at least some money is made off them!

Been for my swim, it felt good, ankle was a bit twingey & I was very slow, but my first proper swim in about 5/6 years so I'm happy! Now to get ready for work & get some food!

Oops ha my bad!! N my dad is from London, I should know these things!! What time did you get up this morning?? Can you swim properly? My swimming skills are a mix between the doggy paddle and a toad... I can do prob 2 lengths.. I must do lessons or something.... xx

Back