ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

That's A LOT of celebrations!!

Technically I should be on 26pp according to the updated plan, but I came back on 29 (personal choice) hit goal & promptly fell off the wagon for a while! So I class my maintenance as 35, the 32 is a buffer!!! Just so I don't feel so bad for going over every week! Not very good at sticking to the plan, naughty Hannah!

Ha ha ha! How far away from goal are u now? X

5lbs I think, I never get or maintain below 9st7 even though I'm titchy (5ft3) - not quite as titchy as you mind!!!

Also I'm not very disciplined & so could never maintain much less than that & I haven't been less than 9st since I first gained weight at 19. So it'll do & when I'm toning up I usually feel not so crap about myself at that weight!!

5lbs I think, I never get or maintain below 9st7 even though I'm titchy (5ft3) - not quite as titchy as you mind!!!

Also I'm not very disciplined & so could never maintain much less than that & I haven't been less than 9st since I first gained weight at 19. So it'll do & when I'm toning up I usually feel not so crap about myself at that weight!!

Not far to go now :) I think it's good to have a realistic weight to maintain at! X

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

I'm 5ft3 aswell whoopwhoop team 5ft3 lol
Oh god serena that's a lot of celebrations I love Heros aswell

You do get fed up with weighing everything dont ya? I still always have to or I feel like I'm not in control lol. Some of my friends are in sw and I sometimes get jealous of them cuz the font weigh a thing ggrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

You do get fed up with weighing everything dont ya? I still always have to or I feel like I'm not in control lol. Some of my friends are in sw and I sometimes get jealous of them cuz the font weigh a thing ggrrr

thats why i love ww simply filling, no weighing or counting pp apart from the 49 weeklies x

good luck for WI hon.
Ya i always feel better weighing in. Im never happy with my guesses.... I love when i guess before i put it on scales and i'm right-makes me feel like im getting somewhere. :)

I'm not sure I could trust myself without pp, my portions would just sneak up and up! Good Luck for WI Sweetie.....x

Me and portion control are not best friends I'm terrible and could eat and eat and eat lol! Before ww I used to have the same size dinners as graham so ww really helps me stay in control. The other day he put on rice and weighed it as two portions of 40g dried for dinner but when he was dishing it up I seen him just halving it into the two plates and I got all nervous and I apologised and took out my scales just so I was sure lol! I wouldn't be able for healthy and filling days cuz il prob either go mad altogether and eat rings around me or freak out half way through it and go back to pointing

Ps good luck with wi let us know how you get on!!!!!

Well I lost a whopping 0lbs!! So back to strict weighing of my evening carbs!!!!

It's also my tot9weeks (!) which could be a contributory factor as it also plays havoc with my bm - yes you did want to know that.

Still it means I may have to be more controlling if what I eat!

aww dont worry, least it's not a gain eh ? and you will probably have a good loss next week, just goes like that sometimes. it cld be similar to atomic and maybe ur not eating enough as you are running regularly dont forget :) x

Me and portion control are not best friends I'm terrible and could eat and eat and eat lol! Before ww I used to have the same size dinners as graham so ww really helps me stay in control. The other day he put on rice and weighed it as two portions of 40g dried for dinner but when he was dishing it up I seen him just halving it into the two plates and I got all nervous and I apologised and took out my scales just so I was sure lol! I wouldn't be able for healthy and filling days cuz il prob either go mad altogether and eat rings around me or freak out half way through it and go back to pointing

i used to eat same as OH too, he has a physical job and burns it off, i dont !! hence putting on 3stone, it's surprising how quickly i got used to recognising when i was full tbh as i used to eat so much but i think ur stomach shrinks and i never feel hungry or deprived, if i have a yummy dinner and only eat half then i just eat the other half later when i get hungry again, the thing i hate about pp is the thought of running out of pp and not being able to eat (apart from fruit) later, if im out or with friends i just have a pp day x

Well I lost a whopping 0lbs!! So back to strict weighing of my evening carbs!!!!

It's also my tot9weeks (!) which could be a contributory factor as it also plays havoc with my bm - yes you did want to know that.

Still it means I may have to be more controlling if what I eat!

Tot9weeks! Love it.
I have a tot9weeks as well lol. The fewer I have during the year, the better in my opinion.
I also had a sts last time I had one due.
But it's not a gain.
You'll feel better tomorrow when I announce how much I've out on lol.

i used to eat same as OH too, he has a physical job and burns it off, i dont !! hence putting on 3stone, it's surprising how quickly i got used to recognising when i was full tbh as i used to eat so much but i think ur stomach shrinks and i never feel hungry or deprived, if i have a yummy dinner and only eat half then i just eat the other half later when i get hungry again, the thing i hate about pp is the thought of running out of pp and not being able to eat (apart from fruit) later, if im out or with friends i just have a pp day x

My stomach hasn't shrunk after 3 and a half months on pp.
I'm eating much smaller portions than I used to, but I still managed to eat so much over the weekend.
My boyfriend was shocked because he has a big appetite and I out-ate him.

As for running out of points, I am very aware of how many points I have remaining for the day.
I will actually think about the amount of points I'm using on food and how many points that will leave me with at the end of the day once I've had my dinner.
I can't do without my after dinner snack and I have a variety of options available depending on just how many/few I have left.

Same here I love my late night snack always around 9pm or 9.30!

STS is still a positive! x I love TOT9weeks :D I should have TOTwheneveritfeelslikeit(or TOWIFLI :D) Counting carbs for a bit might not be a bad idea, just to kind of reset!?

You do get fed up with weighing everything dont ya? I still always have to or I feel like I'm not in control lol. Some of my friends are in sw and I sometimes get jealous of them cuz the font weigh a thing ggrrrr

I used to think I was 5ft 3 but I'm actually 5ft 2:(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A STS isn't a bad result at all, sure you will get a good loss next week though. Food for yesterday looks really nice, especially the keema curry. Haven't had that for ages. Used to really like a dish with lamb mince, potatoes and peas. Must have been about 8 years since i last made that.

A few simply filling days sound like they might be worth a go. I think you need a little bit of trust in the plan at first but i've seen it work really really well for lots of people. I still weighed stuff like rice and pasta on it because i have always been bad at judging them by eye, no reason you couldn't do that.

Oh and MrsM - i managed to gain an inch in height at my last gym MOT :) I was rather pleased.

Well Done on your STS Sweetie, it's a whole lot better than a gain ;-) You'll see a brilliant loss next week, I just know it! X

Hi girls, it was so nice to check in after work today & see all your messages, thanks for the support! I feel a lot brighter now. And I realise I can't be miffed with a sts because I always say what you've said to me when others have a sts!!!

Tot9weeks rocks!!!! Although I've just started to log my moods on a phone ap P Planner, I think it's a pregnancy ap!! You can log moods, aches & pains, write notes etc... I've been in a foul mood this last week & because my periods are so infrequent I actually don't know if it's related....so it'll be interesting when the next one comes around!

I first did WW 10yrs ago & I suppose I feel it's old hat so I am a bit complacent with my portions...NO MORE!!! Everything will be weighed! I may 'cheat' a little too, e.g. 12g Parmesan or similar is 1pp, 13g is 2pp - so I have 12g etc.... I find the last gram before the next pp & that's often what I go for!! Cheeky!

Mrs M, can't believe you lost an inch in height :( & atomic you gained an inch :) .....did you steal it atomic????!!!!

Oh and I always have an after dinner snack, usually chocolate!! I'm an addict :D

Back