ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

i saw him on that annoying lunch programme with gino da campo and dr christian eats ready meals he said as he says he doesnt have time to cook/lazy tut tut tut dr christian, he's sort of got a weird shaped head hasnt he, reminds me sort of frankenstein shape hahaha sounds mean but it does, think it might be his forhead is odd ? x

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

No way in shocked at that the lazy so and so I'm totally turned off dr Christian now he's not in my good books now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another early day 7-4, so it was me of the 2 breakfasts again, although I log it all as one...yesterday I wasn't hungry in my morning break, today I was ravenous!!

B- plums, cereal bar, melon & yoghurt (4pp)
L- warb thin, lf soft cheese, turkey, lettuce (6pp), I was still hungry so grabbed a banana & satsuma (good girl)
D- WW sausages, new potato chips, beans (11pp), WW whip & strawbs (1pp)
S- Special K crisps (2pp)

24/29
AP's - 5 walking & cycling

5pp left....what to have what to have...

Another early day 7-4, so it was me of the 2 breakfasts again, although I log it all as one...yesterday I wasn't hungry in my morning break, today I was ravenous!!

B- plums, cereal bar, melon & yoghurt (4pp)
L- warb thin, lf soft cheese, turkey, lettuce (6pp), I was still hungry so grabbed a banana & satsuma (good girl)
D- WW sausages, new potato chips, beans (11pp), WW whip & strawbs (1pp)
S- Special K crisps (2pp)

24/29
AP's - 5 walking & cycling

5pp left....what to have what to have...

What did you have with your remaining 5PP? Something yummy I hope! X

What did you have with your remaining 5PP? Something yummy I hope! X

Yes it was yummy!! I've a pack of maltesers & a ripple lurking about, but I decided I wanted savoury & sweet treats, so ended up with Graze My Thai (YUM!) & 20g green & blacks (YUM YUM!!)

Yes it was yummy!! I've a pack of maltesers & a ripple lurking about, but I decided I wanted savoury & sweet treats, so ended up with Graze My Thai (YUM!) & 20g green & blacks (YUM YUM!!)

Savoury and Sweet?!? That's just wrong! Gotta love the a graze though ;-) Do you buy the mini bars of G&B? X

Not together though....my Thai then choc....I buy the 100g bars, 3 chunks = 1pp, 6 chunks = 3pp...the one I eat most is maya gold.....love it!

Not together though....my Thai then choc....I buy the 100g bars, 3 chunks = 1pp, 6 chunks = 3pp...the one I eat most is maya gold.....love it!

I've never had that one! Is it just 'real' dark Choc? Hope u have a Good Friday. X

Graze my Thai? What the hell??? Sounds odd hahahaha fill me in?

Have you heard of/do you get Graze boxes?? It's a delivery of healthy snacks, it's my treat....I get one once a fortnight. They deliver 4 punnets if stuff, so you can have a punnet in one go, or if its a nut mix type thing, you can divide it into two. My Thai is just crackers & a sweet chilli sauce, which I'm sure I could do myself for much cheaper, but like I say it's a treat, it's all measured out with the nv's & I love it!!

OK, so I jumped in the scales this morning at about 8am & they read the same as last week 9st10....so I know I def sts....however, 9st10 sounds better in my head than 9st12! SO as I weigh at home I've made the executive decision to move WI day to Friday, just because my head feels better about me weighing on my lightest day of the week - crazy I know!!!

I haven't used any weeklies since Sunday, so I figure I'm free to start my new week today. I'm not logging today's weight as that feels like cheating, so I'm waiting till next Friday. Although I am expecting a bigger loss because the 2lbs difference should already be there with whatever I lose this week (fingers crossed)....am I making sense?? I hope so!!!

Started the day with a little 20 min jog round the block & just finished a late brekkie of banana, mixed berries & ff yog (1pp), all set for pizza tonight!!

I get a graze box 1 a month but I think they're anything but 'graze' I call them scoff boxes coz I devour them too quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Never heard of them I feel deprived :(
Well done on your run this morning! What kinda pizza are you getting?

Sounds sensible changing to friday weigh in, fingers crossed for a good result for next week.

Maya gold is one of my favourite chocolates too. I made a gorgeous chocolate tart with it for christmas with homemade clemetine and thyme pastry. I don't think I am ever going to be allowed to make anything different now. Have you tried any of the Montezuma chocolate? Their dark chocolate orange with geranium is my ultimate favourite.

Pizza on a friday evening sounds like a very very good plan indeed. Yum yum. Why isn't that what i am having???? Bloody sausages defrosted in the fridge.

You had me in the mood for pizza so when I went food shopping I was gona get one but didnt in the end as I didn't think I'd fit it in the freezer :( which is pants but I got over it in the end

Oh wow that tart sounds amazing, you must give me the recipe at some point....I'll hound you till I get it ;)

Just looked on the montezuma website & I'm now in lust!!! I want to try it all, chilli & lime is great.....drool....

Pizza tonight will be homemade, squarish wrap (4), hm tomatoe sauce (0), selection of Spanish meat (4), cheese (2), with half warb pitta (2) with garlic & flora ltl (1) & salad with dressing (1) - pizza, garlic bread & salad for 14pp, took some calculating!!!

Sausages are great though atomic, I had some last night & they were lush, although I prefer the 'real' ones :)

I love being a bad influence :) We went to the Montezuma shop when down in Brighton. I managed to come away with the orange and geranium, a dark chocolate with lime and salt (good but not *quite* dark enough or enough lime in my opinion), some dark chocolate sour cherry truffles and some spiced chocolate orange truffles. Whoops! Fortunately i am pretty good with chocolate and can ration it a few squares a day without (usually) being tempted to splurge more.

Pizza sounds lovely, and pretty low points too for something quite indulgent. Hope you enjoy. Haven't had a square wrap pizza for ages. Got sausages, smoked cheddar mash and corn on cob so hopefully that should be nice and i won't notice that it isn't pizza...

Yey for joining the Friday WI Crew! Enjoy your Pizza Sweetie, fab choice for a Friday Night ;-) x

May be I just shouldn't try montezuma chocolate!!

Your dinner sounds lovely...

I've attached a pic of dinner, going in the oven when himself gets home, his is the larger pizza!!

Attachments

• image-3490035431.jpg
    image-3490035431.jpg
    691.2 KB · Views: 34
Back