ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Nope, Cornish over here.
Although I don't usually put cream on. I have butter.
But then again, I don't usually have tea out in posh places.
I just have scones at home.

And gotta be fruit.

Yep fruit scones...I make awesome ones if I do say so myself :) I always get clotted cream for them, otherwise they're just not scone-ish enough!!

Next question....scone as in cone or scone as in gone????

I'm a scone - gone person!

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Fruit for me! Expecially if they have cherries in them delish!!!
I say scone as in skone
What kinda jam?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gone.

And mixed fruit.
Tesco's own brand for about 23p mixed fruit jam.

Not quite sure why that posted twice =/

I say Scone as in Cone! And it has to be Plain! I'm clearly the Weirdo of this group lol! The best Scones I've ever had were at the Goring! X

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

I say scone as in cone and i like the fruit ones but with just butter.x

scone as in gone
has to be clotted cream
jam first cream on top
homemade jam
and jam & cream on both sides, eaten separately x

I've just got to my grandma's house and in the fridge she's got scone halves covered in jam and cream.
So desperate to scoff the whole lot! Haha

Ooooh scones (gones) yummmm!! I like the fruit ones and homemade jam (must pick my blackcurrants too) and no cream for me (bleeuugh!) though butter makes the whole thing MUCH more mouthwatering :D You are all very naughty, I now really want one (or 3!) x

Last edited:
My ww leader told me of a WW friendly way to have scones today, use squirty cream and strawberries, nothing like clotted cream and jam but still nice and saving loads of PP's.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

That's a good idea actually! A girl in the meeting gave me a recipe for scones that are 5pp each but I'm afraid to make them in case I end up eating them all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

So, I gave in and had a scone half at grandma's.
Pointed it at 4pp because it was half a sultana scone (2-3pp), a tsp of jam (0pp) and about a tbsp of elmlea double light cream for 1pp.
Was yummy!

Was very naughty though as I'd already had my pudding of chopped up strawberries & banana topped with WW Vanilla yoghurt for 1pp.

I think all this talk of sCONEs is bad!!! Emma's already caved in, who's gonna be next to go?!? X

I will not go to Tesco...I will not go to Tesco.....

Wasn't my fault.
I wouldn't have gone out and got scones, it's just cause grandma had made some up and all this talk was making me really fancy one.
So I had it.
I had the points, I wanted it, I had it.

I've got "scons" sitting here at home and I've not been bothered with them.
It's just because they were already prepared and just there, teasing me that I had one.

Loving that the 'scon' convo is still going on :D

Well done Emma on the restraint, half a scone wouldn't be enough for me!!

Thanks.
Tbh... I had such a massive lunch that I shouldn't have had the strawberry/banana/yoghurt dessert, let alone the scon, so probably why I managed to stick to just half.
I made sure I had the one that looked best (had the most amount of fruit in it etc) haha

Good for you!!!

Right to today - I seemed to not eat enough during the day & have had a sugar rush this evening, chocolate, cake & kitkat!! It was only 2 little chunks of choc, a teeny graze cake & 2 finger kitkat so not too bad!

Looks like this week may be worse than last week staffing wise...I'd advised them I'm clean out of favours & I'd they shaft me again this week I'm outta there...empty threats but still just so bored of their attitude. We turn a good profit so we can afford more staff, apparently not....

Anyway I was busy on my feet today, 5aps just from walking!

B- porridge made with water, blueberries, honey (4pp)
L- tuna salad (5pp)
D- oven baked pork with loads of tomatoes, courgette & bns, new potato wedges, light mayo (12pp)
S- pistachios (1), fruities (1),
Then after dinner - montezuma orange & geranium choc (1), graze carrot cake (2), kitkat (3) (8pp)

29/29
0 weeklies, 2 left!
AP's - 9 :D walk, run, cycle

So found some montezuma orange & geranium, so bought it....I have to say its a bit too flowery for me...not enough to not eat it BUT I won't be wolfing it down like maya gold !

Back