ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

No I'm not very accomplished! I do a head out the water breast stroke, do I defo need lessons if I'm to do a triathlon. I'm just going to swim once a week at the mo & try & build up my skills, self taught...then after Christmas I may possibly invest in lessons, I want to front crawl ideally!

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

I can swim but id love to be able to swim properly and confidently. Practice makes perfect I suppose

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Right, so to update for the day, as you know I managed to join the gym last night & went for a swim this morning. It was easier than I'd imagined but I'm getting goggles ASAP! That was a before work escapade!

Food:
B4 swim: cereal bar
B: oats with water, blueberries & flaked almonds
S: graze taco punnet
L: Brussels pate & Nairn oatcakes & side salad, satsumas
S: a couple of wafer thin slices of ham, a few sundried tomatoes & some skimmed milk
D: beef chilli men with veg & noodles
S: bournville bar

Total: 1696

My nutrition isn't very good, high on fat & lower on protein today (pate & choc!!). So I need to figure out my snacking better...and possibly cancel my evening choc - need some good yoghurts & fruit!

Yay on joining the gym.
I need to sort out my late night snacks as well I always go for the sweet things

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Right, so to update for the day, as you know I managed to join the gym last night & went for a swim this morning. It was easier than I'd imagined but I'm getting goggles ASAP! That was a before work escapade!

Food:
B4 swim: cereal bar
B: oats with water, blueberries & flaked almonds
S: graze taco punnet
L: Brussels pate & Nairn oatcakes & side salad, satsumas
S: a couple of wafer thin slices of ham, a few sundried tomatoes & some skimmed milk
D: beef chilli men with veg & noodles
S: bournville bar

Total: 1696

My nutrition isn't very good, high on fat & lower on protein today (pate & choc!!). So I need to figure out my snacking better...and possibly cancel my evening choc - need some good yoghurts & fruit!

What's a graze taco punnet?! I lave sundae glasses here and I do a layer of strawberries, bananas, strawberries, banana and too with blueberries, pour on a ww 1pp toffee/ vanilla yoghurt, a spoon of ww cream and grate dark chocolate on top.. Eat with a really long tea spoon... Works out at 2pp as the sprinkle of choc doesn't even weigh as a point!! It's like a pure treat for 2pp all thanks to a tall glass and long spoon ha xx

No I'm not very accomplished! I do a head out the water breast stroke, do I defo need lessons if I'm to do a triathlon. I'm just going to swim once a week at the mo & try & build up my skills, self taught...then after Christmas I may possibly invest in lessons, I want to front crawl ideally!

Is front crawl where your head bobs up and down?? xx

That sounds like a fab treat love that idea

Looks like a pretty tasty couple of days. I am a sucker for pate and dark chocolate so right up my street. You've been on target with calories so that's the main thing to concentrate. I think what makes up those calories comes next but don't push yourself too hard too early and make it seem like too much of a chore.

Glad you enjoyed your swim. I really like my weekly swim but it seems to make me so much more hungry than other types of exercise.

Its reassuring that I am not the only person led astray by people they are related to ;)

You're quite right atomic, too much too soon & it gets too much. I'll aim for 1800 ish / day with increased exercise & see where I end up! Body Pump Friday, can't wait as I've never looked better than when I was doing that on a regular basis (oh & spin!).

Work at 6:30am which is always tough, but it's my short day so I finished at 2:30 AND in future it's been ok'd (staff permitting) for be to skip lunch & leave an hour earlier, happy happy days :D

To food:

B: weetabix & skimmed milk
S: oaty bar
L: butternut squash & chorizo soup, pate on bagel, apple AND Jacobs Oddities. It was a prolonged lunch! Soup at work at 1pm & the rest when I got in at 3:30pm ish
D: sausage casserole with plenty of veg & potatoes
S: green & blacks

Total: 1595

Looked in morrisons today as over the last couple if weeks (I blame the fact that 'winter is coming') I've a fancy for buying a slow cooker.... No luck though which is a shame as they were in there for £14 or so which isn't too much an investment...Argos on Friday!

What type of g&b did u have

What type of g&b did u have Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I bought two yesterday so had my 3 chunks of my favourite, maya gold & 3 of butterscotch. Not so sure on butterscotch, but I mainly got it for hub as he doesn't like maya gold :)

I was also a little naughty....I went into the spare room to tidy up after messily unpacking on Sunday & found some forgotten cookies. I inhaled one by accident, 120 cals, so that's 1715 calories...!

Hub is last minute out if town for work today so I'm going to try & get on the Bokwa class tonight & then we'll be home about the same time :)

Whats bokwa??
One cookie isnt gona throw your wi hun you'll be grand

Bowka is great. It is similar to step aerobics but your moves are made up in sequence of letters. It is quite hard to get your head round it at first but once you have it, its great! I havnt been for ages so would have to start at the bottom again x

Bowka is great. It is similar to step aerobics but your moves are made up in sequence of letters. It is quite hard to get your head round it at first but once you have it, its great! I havnt been for ages so would have to start at the bottom again x

Oh dear, what have I let myself in for!!!!! I haven't been before and choreography takes a while, but I'm up for the challenge! Got into the class so will update later ;)

God sounds like itl be tough but say its great when you get into it.
Good luck in the class looking forward to hearing all about it

Can you put up a video clip of it haha... Are you quite coordinated?! I've 2 left feet and no sense of rhythm at all haha xx

Back