ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Yesterday's lunch sounds very very tasty, all three courses ;)

Hope you enjoy Bokwa. I've always fancied trying it but the class at my gym is a stupid late one. I hold little hope of motivating myself to get to the gym at 9pm.

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Well done!! And here I am watching bates motel gearing myself up for a run at 8.... Shoulda went at 4!!!! xx

Hey Hannah, Im sorry I haven't been around much but it's looking like you're coping good enough without me ;-) Check you out with all your exercise, tired me out reading it! X PS-Are you getting your Slow Cooker tomorrow? X

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Well hannah how was the class

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I have to say it wasn't as good as I hoped....I couldn't get fully into it as my ankle kept making its presence known & I really want to be ok for body pump. Also it was in the sports hall & very well lit with only 20 people so it wasn't as atmospheric as it could've been. I'm guessing those are the reasons I didn't love it as opposed to Bokwa itself. My old Zumba classes were waaaay more fun & busy! There is a lot of coordination needed, but I reckon after a couple of classes it'd sink in!

9pm is definitely too late for the gym. I used to do one at 8pm but that was still some effort, this was 7pm so all good :)

Slow cooker tomorrow Serena, eek!!!

Totally overlooked the food diary in my post!! HUNGRY day! Ate my entire quota & I want more ;) But no, I'm tired so I'll be hitting the hay soon!

B: sultana bran & skimmed milk
S: lemon curd yoghurt (yuuuum!) & banana
L: chorizo & butternut squash soup, tuna & couscous salad, apple
S: graze punnet, chocolate & raspberry cheesecake, slice of turkey, a handful of oddities!
D: pasta bolognese with philly
S: 3 chunks maya gold

Total: 1797, 3 whole calories under budget ;
:D

So today is SC-Day?!? I bet you're excited!!! Where do you buy Lemon Curd Yogurt from? That sounds super tasty!!! X PS-How naughty of you to leave 3cals on their own, I reckon they will get super lonely without their friends ;-) x

Sorry to hear you didnt enjoy it as much as you were expecting to but at least you tried it

HAPPY SLOW COOKER DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you getting the slow cooker Han?? Think I might just pull mine out when you post some really tasty recipes hahaha xx

View attachment 110724

Just chill in' out with me slow cooker :8 It's 3.5l from Argos, 12 quid - bargain!! Haven't any food to test it out with yet, that's on tomorrow's shopping list! Think I may try beef bourguignon or coq au vin tomorrow, yum!

Lovely day today, had my gym induction although I'll probably not use it that much. They have a spin studio with virtual instructors, so there's loads through the day AND when there's not a class you can set your own programme - can't wait to try that. Pump was AMAZING, can't believe I've left if 5 years. I'm going to be sore tomorrow though!!

I then sent off all my emails to tutors about meetings to discuss project ideas as I really need to get cracking, so that's a big tick :)

Then.....met my friend and her little tyke in a lovely new cafe and had tea & a brownie, it was chocolate orange, yummy yummy! It's turning out to be a bit if a choccie day!!

I've just caught up on episode 2 of downton & now I'm waiting for hub so we can get dinner on. Lazy dinner tonight, he's got pizza & I've a micro meal, naughty!!

B: weetabix, dried fruit & skimmed milk
S: wafer thin ham, apple & a handful of oddities (these are megally addictive & come in a Pringles type tin, do deadly!)
L: chorizo soup & quavers
S: chocolate & orange brownie (yum!)
D: m&s fuller for longer ham hock, mash & mustard sauce with green beans & 2 slices of garlic bread with a low alcohol beer (20 cal :) ) & then glass of vino
S: curly wurly

Well that's the plan anyhoo....just over at 1824 :D

Just chill in' out with me slow cooker :8 It's 3.5l from Argos, 12 quid - bargain!! Haven't any food to test it out with yet, that's on tomorrow's shopping list! Think I may try beef bourguignon or coq au vin tomorrow, yum!

Lovely day today, had my gym induction although I'll probably not use it that much. They have a spin studio with virtual instructors, so there's loads through the day AND when there's not a class you can set your own programme - can't wait to try that. Pump was AMAZING, can't believe I've left if 5 years. I'm going to be sore tomorrow though!!

I then sent off all my emails to tutors about meetings to discuss project ideas as I really need to get cracking, so that's a big tick :)

Then.....met my friend and her little tyke in a lovely new cafe and had tea & a brownie, it was chocolate orange, yummy yummy! It's turning out to be a bit if a choccie day!!

I've just caught up on episode 2 of downton & now I'm waiting for hub so we can get dinner on. Lazy dinner tonight, he's got pizza & I've a micro meal, naughty!!

B: weetabix, dried fruit & skimmed milk
S: wafer thin ham, apple & a handful of oddities (these are megally addictive & come in a Pringles type tin, do deadly!)
L: chorizo soup & quavers
S: chocolate & orange brownie (yum!)
D: m&s fuller for longer ham hock, mash & mustard sauce with green beans & 2 slices of garlic bread with a low alcohol beer (20 cal :) ) & then glass of vino
S: curly wurly

Well that's the plan anyhoo....just over at 1824 :D

Your Day sounds FAB! Yey for getting the Slow Cooker, bet you can't wait to fill it! Choc Orange Brownie sounds soooooooo yummy! I love anything Choc Orange, once my friend made me a cake and it was actually a Choc Orange, it was awesome! Your gym sounds great, much better than the one I used to go to! Are u going to do classes mainly? X

Your Day sounds FAB! Yey for getting the Slow Cooker, bet you can't wait to fill it! Choc Orange Brownie sounds soooooooo yummy! I love anything Choc Orange, once my friend made me a cake and it was actually a Choc Orange, it was awesome! Your gym sounds great, much better than the one I used to go to! Are u going to do classes mainly? X

Me too I love choc orange!!

The gym is good, lots of classes & a pool. My plan is at least 1 swim & pump each week & then another session if something depending on my rota/plans. Probably in the spin studio as my main focus is triathlon training. I'll start to run again when my ankle feels better, it still feels dodgy :(

Forgot to mention the not bad but not very exciting news that I sts this week. Hoping the exercise will show something in the next few weeks :)

Oooohhhh really excited about the slow cooker im getting mine tomorrow.
Your gym sounds fab hun
Chilled out friday...im having the same ya cant beat it

Me too I love choc orange!!

The gym is good, lots of classes & a pool. My plan is at least 1 swim & pump each week & then another session if something depending on my rota/plans. Probably in the spin studio as my main focus is triathlon training. I'll start to run again when my ankle feels better, it still feels dodgy :(

Forgot to mention the not bad but not very exciting news that I sts this week. Hoping the exercise will show something in the next few weeks :)

I think the Exercise might play havoc with the Scales for a couple of weeks but once it settles down I expect you will see some good Losses. I think your Gym Plan sounds good, one step at a time with your ankle ;-) x

Yeah I'm not going to overthink the scales too much & just see how unfair into Christmas! It's all skirts/dresses with tights/leggings at the moment so quite forgiving!! If it's not happening by January plans will change, but I have a lot of faith in this!

Yeah I'm not going to overthink the scales too much & just see how unfair into Christmas! It's all skirts/dresses with tights/leggings at the moment so quite forgiving!! If it's not happening by January plans will change, but I have a lot of faith in this!

Have Faith and the Scales will follow suit :) I don't actually own any Leggings, really should buy some as they look super warm! X

I should say leggings go under skirts & dresses, I would NEVER wear them just with just a t-shirt!! Not young or slim enough plus just not that keen!

I should say leggings go under skirts & dresses, I would NEVER wear them just with just a t-shirt!! Not young or slim enough plus just not that keen!

I have no intention of wearing them without a dress over the top lol x I see some SIGHTS at the school, OMG! Put me off Leggings for ever! Lol! X

Back