ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Good idea, that's what you did last night isn't it? Did you enjoy it?? I never normally eat a whole serving anyway as they're so large so half of anything will be 16pp or less....result! Less concerned now! And off for a bike ride and tiny jog to earn me some APs !!

Good idea, that's what you did last night isn't it? Did you enjoy it?? I never normally eat a whole serving anyway as they're so large so half of anything will be 16pp or less....result! Less concerned now! And off for a bike ride and tiny jog to earn me some APs !!

Uuuugh if you find my motivation along the way would you please pick her up and send her home ASAP! ! Tell her I love her and I miss her terribly!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you enjoyed the Indian last night, what did you end up having? I haven't had an Indian take away for absolutely yonks as OH isn't that keen.

Food sounds great, especially the pizza. Salami and pesto. Mmmmmm.

How is Stan now? Completely back to normal? Do you have any idea what might have caused the temporary odd behaviour?

Uuuugh if you find my motivation along the way would you please pick her up and send her home ASAP! ! Tell her I love her and I miss her terribly!!!!!! Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I found her & she said get up of your ass!!!

Hope you enjoyed the Indian last night, what did you end up having? I haven't had an Indian take away for absolutely yonks as OH isn't that keen. Food sounds great, especially the pizza. Salami and pesto. Mmmmmm. How is Stan now? Completely back to normal? Do you have any idea what might have caused the temporary odd behaviour?

Indian was tonight & was lovely thanks! Half, well less than boiled rice, Bombay potatoes & chicken tandoori dish, I guesstimate about 25pp. I was very proud of myself as I topped up my plate & then thought, d'ya know what, I don't fancy it, I'll be too stuffed, so I threw it away, that's so I can't eat it tomorrow for breakfast!!

Stan is totally back to normal, not sure what caused the funk, but putting it down to him just feeling a bit pants, I guess even rabbits can't feel top notch all of the time, poor wee thing, but I'm glad he's back to normal now :)

So quick round up of yesterday:

B: cereal bar, yoghurt & fruit (4)
L: Asian style chicken & veg soup, grapes (2)
S: velvet crunch, fruities, apple (3)
D: less than half of rice, Bombay potatoes, chicken tandoori dish (25pp). I reckon most of the pp come from the sauce in a dish - I never eat much of the sauce, it'd be interesting to know the exact breakdown of a takeaway curry dish... Chocolate mousse (6)
Wine: bottle! (19)

Total: 59/29 (30 over!)
Exercise: 8AP (7 cycle; 1 abs)
Weeklies: 22/39 used = 17 left

Which is good as my plan for Saturday night pie & mash was postponed to today, where as normally I'd aim for a lower point day. Plus I think there's a doughnut on the cards when I go and babysit my poorly friend & her poorly son as her husbands away at a funeral...doughnuts always make her feel better!!

Oh & why is it yesterday when I wanted to get up early for a bike ride I didn't want to wake up/move myself & yet today, my assigned no alarm day, I was wide awake at 7:30??!

I suspect that will be the sunshine. The world actually looked bright this morning. Most unsettling. Although I still managed to go back to bed after feeding and insulin-ing the cats until 8:30am. Sunday is also my only lay in of the week.

Sounds like you did very well with the take away last night. Although weekends are higher in points for you it seems like you are retaining conscious control of them a bit more at the moment, and it certainly seems to be working well. Its excellent that you managing to fit your weekend indulgences into your weekly points :)

I suspect that will be the sunshine. The world actually looked bright this morning. Most unsettling. Although I still managed to go back to bed after feeding and insulin-ing the cats until 8:30am. Sunday is also my only lay in of the week. Sounds like you did very well with the take away last night. Although weekends are higher in points for you it seems like you are retaining conscious control of them a bit more at the moment, and it certainly seems to be working well. Its excellent that you managing to fit your weekend indulgences into your weekly points :)

It was def the brightness that woke me up yesterday, no chance of it this morning though! It's as if the weather knew it's Monday. Dull first thing & pouring again for the journey home!

Didn't quite manage to keep the indulgences within points this weekend, I had wine attack last night and so saw the same weight on the scales this morning, but not worried, it's a long road!

I sanded the floor in my loo yesterday & I think the combo of sitting/leaning/kneeling/twisting in funny positions & the huge jump in exercise has caused a rather irritating niggle which started in the hip & travels all the way down my outer thigh - it's a bit if a pain really!! So wondering how to mix it up with exercise this week. I think cycling hard two days in a row may not be good, so will do an easy spin in the morning and then longer bike ride Saturday. Also going drop squats & deadlift for the moment. I really don't want to stop my plan as I'm in the zone & it may not last long!!!

Sunday:

B: banana
L: last if the Asian style soup, slice bread with ham & lettuce (4)
S: muffin, wotsits (9)
D: chicken & leek pastry topped pie (14) with mash (8) & veg
Drinks: half bottle wine (10)
Later: caramel (5)

Total: 50/29
Weeklies: 31/17 = 14pp over - oopsy!

_______________LINE DRAWN_______________

Weight 9st12

Monday
B: oat so simple, blueberries (3)
S: banana, tracker bar (3)
L: chicken & rice soup (3)
S: ham, leftover mash, apple (5)
D: chicken & veg stirfry with noodles in a honey type sauce (10)
S: graze toffee cake punnet, green & blacks (5)

Total: 29/29
Exercise: aside from the commute, zilch!

Thank you - not so good today, well still within points but far more hungry today...

B: muesli, fruit & yoghurt (4)
L: chicken & rice soup, crisps, apple (6)
S: cereal bar (2)
D: chilli con carne & rice (14 - it's the kidney beans!)
S: Lindt blueberry intense chocolate (3)

Exercise: 1AP (Pilates & stretch)

My hip was sore in the stretches today, it also hurt during my cycle but not at work on my feet for 8hrs, so that's something! Swim & arm/back weights tomorrow, really don't want to aggregate the injury...

Tired & heading to bed, I have my project proposal to hand in next week & it's doing my head in, well my project in general is & now I wish I'd gone for the other option....I'm not going to get enough samples & will probably have to change anyway, it just makes this a bit of a waste of time.....sigh.....!

Food looking lovely. Especially chicken pie and mash. NOM!!! A stay the same on the scales doesn't sound too bad at all given the big loss last wee.

Hope the hips are more cooperative today :)

Sadly hip is not more cooperative and I had a funny turn at work....we have new scales for the counters & I'm not sure if the throbbing headache & faintness was due to the glare off the Cree s or something else. I worked through lunch & left early, so by the time I came home I flaked on the sofa & had some lunch. Then I went to do some school work & had some snacks, and after dinner more than a little chocolate....oh dear, written today off....

Funny turn!! Felt better by Thursday although feel tired tired tired!! Not helped by being totally off plan & eating too many simple sugars stuff, naughty & gained 2lbs, no surprise. Back up to 10st...

No exercise either last week, but that's ok as my hip was so sore & waking me up in the night, so the rest did it good! Cycled to work today & it felt much stronger which is great! So easy spin & upper body weights tomorrow. I'm leaving squats & deadlift for another week, better to be safe than sorry!

Food:
B: muesli, yoghurt & banana (4)
S: half a homemade flapjack, apple (2)
L: warb thin with ham, wotsits (7) not the best lunch but I was on the go & ill prepared!
S: half hot cross yum graze punnet (2)
D: chicken & veg is a tomato based sauce with some tom & mozzarella salad, fresh tagliatelle & shavings of grana padano (11)
S: green & blacks (3)

No weeklies used
No exercise

Early night tonight, yay!

Glad the hip is doing better, sounds like the rest was much needed. Any ideas what caused the "funny turn"?

Pasta dish from yesterday sounds nice. And the homemade flapjack :)

No idea, it could've been the glare from the screens & a headache which made a worse headache....hopefully just that!

I know I've really no need to, but I feel in a constant state of stress & as though I really should be doing stuff when I'm trying to relax. Just can't shift it so that could've contributed...I've also lost all patience with a colleague these last few weeks....aargh, all of the be above could be contributory factors!!

Still apart from nearly ripping said colleagues head off, today was ok! Headed to the gym first thing, did 30 min spin, some upper body weights, abs & stretching....because it seemed easier to shower there, the drive home took longer than usual but it didn't make me run late & I enjoyed singing along to some songs!!

Food:

B: banana, oat so simple & blueberries (3)
L: chicken, rice & tomato soup, wotsits, plums (6)
S: half a punnet hot cross yum, apple (2)
D: chicken stir-fry with lots of veg & noodles (10), divine chilli orange chocolate (3) (rather tasty but no g&b maya gold!)
S: half flapjack (2)

Total: 26/29 missed a trick there!!
Exercise: 5AP (spin & weights)
Weeklies: none yet!

Well I actually had fun at work today, behaving like a total a*** in a meeting!! It was about pay & they tried to pretend it's all great as opposed to being honest, I had fun, manager less so! Simple things :)

Food

B1: yoghurt & banana (1)
B2 (snack?): homemade flapjack, apple (4)
Pre-swim: quavers (2)
Post-swim: ham roll with sundried tomatoes, melon (6)
Should've probs had more before swim as felt a little lightheaded afterwards, but knew I'd be hungry after, banana next time!
D: fresh tagliatelle with pancetta, veg & carbonara sauce with grana padano (12)
Later: chilli orange choc (4)

Haven't had the choc yet, babysitting for a friend, so saving it for when I'm home & have a cup of tea & my book! I've set myself a target of 2 chapters a day (it has loads of teeny chapters!)

Exercise: 3APs (swim)
No weeklies yet!

Swim was good, managed 800m in 5min31 which is good and then timed another slightly relaxed version which took 6min30, so not bad. I think if I at least get lessons to help with my breathing I'd be able to push a little harder...also even if I only swim once a week, I should improve by June???!

Back