ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

We shall see if I make it to level 2!! What I'm finding hard is the aching, so day 1 fine, day 2 harder because I was so sore & day 3 we shall see!! My back & abs are feeling better than yesterday but my calves just seem b*ggered from the jumping - I've just got to keep moving! Haven't hit my eating groove yet but I'll get there, making cookies yesterday didn't help ;) Restart doesn't seen to be happening just yet, had dinner at a friends last night - gammon with hot new potato salad (with bacon), salad & spinach with breadcrumbs & chilli - then rhubarb crumble & possibly some wine.... I enjoyed it though :p I think I may now be stuck in a relaxation rut though, finding it hard to do anything except gardening activities! I'm up in 'my office' (desk in spare room) attempting to read through things for uni & failing miserably, I'm sure the motivation will kick in soon enough!! Yes please join me on my shredded quest!! Did you do 30 days solid it have rest days?? It might be a good idea to take it a bit easier gym wise while you ease into your new job, you don't want to risk being run ragged!!

Mmmmmmm Cookies! What flavour did u make? X

Oaty ones with raisins, Brazil nuts & some chopped up chocolate, very tasty!!

Yum Yum Yum! Although I can't eat oats so can you mail me an alternative please ;-) x

I will find a non oaty one & let you know!!

Did day 3 of my shred, it was a little easier today than yesterday although every time I stand up my calves scream! Although once I've started moving again it's a little easier!!!

I will find a non oaty one & let you know!! Did day 3 of my shred, it was a little easier today than yesterday although every time I stand up my calves scream! Although once I've started moving again it's a little easier!!!

Keep Going! I found it soooooo much easier at I think Day 7! And Thanks :) x

Had to share a pic of my healthy & colourful lunch: beetroot dip with crudités, warb thin, ham, chicken slices & a few mini cheddars :)

image-709085063.jpg

Probably about 12 pp though as the dip is made with ground almonds, and the mini cheddars don't help!

Lunch looks AMAZING! So vibrant and colourful! The Dip looks and sounds amazing, I love beetroot! X

Thank you! That was as healthy as it got yesterday!

To make it I milled almonds in my food processor & boiled up beetroot in it's skin, then chopped it up. Processed these two with a little garlic & olive oil plus herbage of choice! I put fennel seeds in, tasty!! However, it was a little sweet so I think I may make a beetroot humous next time so chickpeas instead of almonds...we shall see! It's nice to make dips fresh but tbh I think it's probably cheaper to buy it ready made! :)

Thank you! That was as healthy as it got yesterday! To make it I milled almonds in my food processor & boiled up beetroot in it's skin, then chopped it up. Processed these two with a little garlic & olive oil plus herbage of choice! I put fennel seeds in, tasty!! However, it was a little sweet so I think I may make a beetroot humous next time so chickpeas instead of almonds...we shall see! It's nice to make dips fresh but tbh I think it's probably cheaper to buy it ready made! :)

Isn't it annoying that it's cheaper to buy ready made with I god knows what's in it! Beetroot Humous sounds even more tasty! X

Glad the shred is getting less achey! Sounds like you are doing great with it.

I think the first time I did it I did it 5 days a week with 2 rest days for the full 30 days. It was pretty much when I first started exercising and it nearly killed me the first few times and I got great inch loss from it. Shame it doesn't always work like that! Yeah, I am planning on not beating myself up too much about gym stuff when I start the new job. I need to get used to the new hours and adjust our routine at home so thinking of doing my usual kettlebells and boxing classes and maybe 30 day shred once or twice a week as well.

Have you had any luck looking for a new job? I know you said about a month ago that you'd realised how much your current one was dragging you down :(

Ooh had a couple is days away!

I did shred till Saturday (5 days) I was planning on going straight through as I'm away this weekend, but we went out yesterday & time got the better of me. So I'll do 5 days this week too. It's going to be disjointed overall as there are things coming up meaning I can't do it, but I will do 30 days, in 5 weeks hopefully!!! Nothing hurlers anymore but calves strain on the jumping...I'm nearly up to Natalie's (the harder one) standard, although can't do more than 3 or 4 full press ups!! Will move to level 2 Wednesday & see how that goes!!

Food is still shocking though!!

Atomic, no new job yet, you remembered correctly though, I definitely dislike mine!!! But there's not much out there & I don't see the point in changing to something equally dissatisfying. I'm determined to enjoy my next job, well if not enjoy, feel challenged by it & feel I'm doing something positive....selling ham & cheese just doesn't cut it ;)

Ooh had a couple is days away! I did shred till Saturday (5 days) I was planning on going straight through as I'm away this weekend, but we went out yesterday & time got the better of me. So I'll do 5 days this week too. It's going to be disjointed overall as there are things coming up meaning I can't do it, but I will do 30 days, in 5 weeks hopefully!!! Nothing hurlers anymore but calves strain on the jumping...I'm nearly up to Natalie's (the harder one) standard, although can't do more than 3 or 4 full press ups!! Will move to level 2 Wednesday & see how that goes!! Food is still shocking though!! Atomic, no new job yet, you remembered correctly though, I definitely dislike mine!!! But there's not much out there & I don't see the point in changing to something equally dissatisfying. I'm determined to enjoy my next job, well if not enjoy, feel challenged by it & feel I'm doing something positive....selling ham & cheese just doesn't cut it ;)

Good Luck with moving up to Level 2! Those 3 girls have such fantastic bodies, I want to complete it just to see if I can look like them ;-) x

I decided to weigh this morning as I weighed last Tuesday when I started shred - 2lbs off! I have been trying to be more watchful of what I eat too....attempting a 29pp day today!!

Excellent loss! Well done :) Sounds like you are doing really well with the shred as well. I have decided I am starting it the second week of my new job, want to settle in a little the first week so will just do my usual 2 classes and 1 swim at the gym that week but will add in a few days shredding the following week.

Have you decided to go back on pp? Or just point a few days to cut down a bit?

Good luck with finding a new job. Its a tough when you dread your job or feel unsatisfied by it.

I decided to weigh this morning as I weighed last Tuesday when I started shred - 2lbs off! I have been trying to be more watchful of what I eat too....attempting a 29pp day today!!

OMG Hannah! Well Done You! Good Luck with your PP Day. X

Back