ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Yay! Well done Hannah, 2lbs off is great! xx

I'm very pleased :)

well done on the loss :D

Thank you :)

Excellent loss! Well done :) Sounds like you are doing really well with the shred as well. I have decided I am starting it the second week of my new job, want to settle in a little the first week so will just do my usual 2 classes and 1 swim at the gym that week but will add in a few days shredding the following week. Have you decided to go back on pp? Or just point a few days to cut down a bit? Good luck with finding a new job. Its a tough when you dread your job or feel unsatisfied by it.

Thanks Janine :) I look forward to when you start shredding!! Once I've done the whole thing I'll move onto something like your plan, and do shred once or twice a week. I really hope it works, felt fine again this morning - big level 2 tomorrow ;)

I'm not going to commit to pp in full but just try cutting back a bit...

I just have to keep my ear to the ground work wise, hopefully something will turn up, it's tough out there!!

OMG Hannah! Well Done You! Good Luck with your PP Day. X

Thank you! It's been ok but had a choccie treat at lunch & then for my late break - there was no fruit/any thing decent in vending in our dining room...oops!

I'm very pleased :) Thank you :) Thanks Janine :) I look forward to when you start shredding!! Once I've done the whole thing I'll move onto something like your plan, and do shred once or twice a week. I really hope it works, felt fine again this morning - big level 2 tomorrow ;) I'm not going to commit to pp in full but just try cutting back a bit... I just have to keep my ear to the ground work wise, hopefully something will turn up, it's tough out there!! Thank you! It's been ok but had a choccie treat at lunch & then for my late break - there was no fruit/any thing decent in vending in our dining room...oops!

One Choccie Treat is ok tho Hannah :) Hope u have a good day. X

Seems a good idea just to use pp as an occasional tool to reign things in. For some reason counting points seems SO much easier than counting calories.

One Choccie Treat is ok tho Hannah :) Hope u have a good day. X

It wasn't just one but 3!!! Although they only added up to 6pp in the end!

Seems a good idea just to use pp as an occasional tool to reign things in. For some reason counting points seems SO much easier than counting calories.

It's turned out to be a very occasional tool, like only yesterday!!! Today an old work colleague came in & suggested lunch as he's away for the summer....lunch then ice cream, oops!!!!

I managed shred again today though, so that's good! I moved up to level 2 & boy is that tough....although possibly not as tough as the first session! We'll see if I can walk tomorrow!!

Yesterday's food:
B: weetabix, skimmed milk & raisins (6pp)
L: couscous & pulled pork salad, WW bar, plums (6pp)
S: quavers & WW bar (4pp)
D: stirfry beef with loads of veg & noodles (12pp)
S: green & blacks (2pp)

30pp plus about 4/5 AP for shred & cycling

Today.....was already going downhill before the lunch date!!
First thing: banana, cereal bar (2pp)
B: yoghurt, a little muesli & nectarine, then a crumpet with jam (7pp)
L: pret a manger Lebanese chicken flatbread thing (approx 10?), double ice cream scoop from a gorgeous ice cream bar in town (1,000,000pp)
D: pasta & veg in a tomato sauce with chicken breast wrapped in Parma & stuffed with mozarella & basil (yum!! - 13pp)
S: green & blacks (2pp)

So approx 1,000,034pp, hmmmmm....

It wasn't just one but 3!!! Although they only added up to 6pp in the end! It's turned out to be a very occasional tool, like only yesterday!!! Today an old work colleague came in & suggested lunch as he's away for the summer....lunch then ice cream, oops!!!! I managed shred again today though, so that's good! I moved up to level 2 & boy is that tough....although possibly not as tough as the first session! We'll see if I can walk tomorrow!! Yesterday's food: B: weetabix, skimmed milk & raisins (6pp) L: couscous & pulled pork salad, WW bar, plums (6pp) S: quavers & WW bar (4pp) D: stirfry beef with loads of veg & noodles (12pp) S: green & blacks (2pp) 30pp plus about 4/5 AP for shred & cycling Today.....was already going downhill before the lunch date!! First thing: banana, cereal bar (2pp) B: yoghurt, a little muesli & nectarine, then a crumpet with jam (7pp) L: pret a manger Lebanese chicken flatbread thing (approx 10?), double ice cream scoop from a gorgeous ice cream bar in town (1,000,000pp) D: pasta & veg in a tomato sauce with chicken breast wrapped in Parma & stuffed with mozarella & basil (yum!! - 13pp) S: green & blacks (2pp) So approx 1,000,034pp, hmmmmm....

6pp?!? That's fine! Well Done on doing the Shred again, you're really getting through it! I, not sure the Ice-cream would be as bad as you thought ;-) It does sound scrummy tho, which flavour was it? X

Lunch sounds nice and ice cream doesn't tend to be quite as horrendeous in points as you think. We do need full details of the flavours though!

6pp?!? That's fine! Well Done on doing the Shred again, you're really getting through it! I, not sure the Ice-cream would be as bad as you thought ;-) It does sound scrummy tho, which flavour was it? X

The ice cream was scrummy & I pointed it as 11pp from the tracker, so not too bad at all!

Well done on doing level 2 shred! Your dinner yesterday sounds absolutely gorgeous and not too bad at 13pp xx

It was very very tasty, will have it again very soon, may be with some garlic in the mozarella, yum :)

Lunch sounds nice and ice cream doesn't tend to be quite as horrendeous in points as you think. We do need full details of the flavours though!

Flavours....mint choc chip & white choc raspberry, gone in under 60 seconds!!!! ;)

I've had a lovely weekend, went to Oxfordshire early Saturday to stay at my friends new place with other girl friends - 7 in total! Her place is gorgeous, in the countryside with lots of tweeting birds & no road noise, bliss!!

Back to reality tomorrow, one of the girls is fighting the chub too & we're now mfp friends. Somehow it feels a bit scarier having someone I see often knowing my deepest darkest food secrets, but I reckon it'll be good!

The plan is therefore to count calories & shred for the next 12 days, NON stop :p

I've had a lovely weekend, went to Oxfordshire early Saturday to stay at my friends new place with other girl friends - 7 in total! Her place is gorgeous, in the countryside with lots of tweeting birds & no road noise, bliss!!

Back to reality tomorrow, one of the girls is fighting the chub too & we're now mfp friends. Somehow it feels a bit scarier having someone I see often knowing my deepest darkest food secrets, but I reckon it'll be good!

The plan is therefore to count calories & shred for the next 12 days, NON stop :p

i found it easier to have a diet buddy - felt like it kept me on track bcus id be ashamed to say id cheated lol
good luck :D

I've had a lovely weekend, went to Oxfordshire early Saturday to stay at my friends new place with other girl friends - 7 in total! Her place is gorgeous, in the countryside with lots of tweeting birds & no road noise, bliss!! Back to reality tomorrow, one of the girls is fighting the chub too & we're now mfp friends. Somehow it feels a bit scarier having someone I see often knowing my deepest darkest food secrets, but I reckon it'll be good! The plan is therefore to count calories & shred for the next 12 days, NON stop :p

Go Hannah Go Hannah Go Go Go! Can't wait to hear how you're getting on :) Good Luck! X

Tweeting birds, no road noise and 7 friends sounds like a truly fabulous weekend :) Glad you had fun.

Know exactly what you mean about MFP and friends. I liked remaining completely anonymous on there. Which is weird as I am always honest with what I post on here but I like that I am in control of what I post if I want to be.

Sounds like a fab weekend. Was there much alcohol involved? :D Good luck for the next 12 days hun xx

What makes you say that ;) perhaps a little too much alcohol!!!

i found it easier to have a diet buddy - felt like it kept me on track bcus id be ashamed to say id cheated lol good luck :D

Yeah I think it'll be quite good, although apparently all she's had today is a cup of tea & a cereal bar!!! She is mega busy all of the time though!!

Go Hannah Go Hannah Go Go Go! Can't wait to hear how you're getting on :) Good Luck! X

I can do it ;)

Tweeting birds, no road noise and 7 friends sounds like a truly fabulous weekend :) Glad you had fun. Know exactly what you mean about MFP and friends. I liked remaining completely anonymous on there. Which is weird as I am always honest with what I post on here but I like that I am in control of what I post if I want to be.

It was heavenly bliss! I know what you mean about anonymity! I think that's why I haven't got a picture of my face on here, just a few random body & Stan shots...although I think if a friend read my diary on here they'd know it was me!!

I weighed this morning & 1lb down which is a little miracle! 10st2 :)

I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I'm trying to ignore my chocolate obsession, so chocolate sweet treats are being replaced by other sweet treats....they're probably just as bad as chocolate but I feel I need to get control of the situation!!

Monday

B: bran flakes & skimmed milk (163)
S: banana & yoghurt (191)
L: butternut squash soup, ham roll (363)
S: almonds, Brazil nuts & apple (179)
D: Malaysian chicken fried rice with plenty of veg, sugar free jelly & scoop ice cream (583)

Total: 1505

Shred level 2

Tuesday

B: bran flakes & shredded wheat bitesize with skimmed milk & a banana (289)
L: hm beetroot houmous, 3 ryvita, ham, crudités & a WW non chocolatey bar (432)
S: pistachios & an apple (141)
D: meatballs in a lovely tomato sauce, pasta & Parmesan followed by sugar free jelly, frozen yoghurt & strawberries (634)

Total: 1479

Shred level 2

What makes you say that ;) perhaps a little too much alcohol!!! Yeah I think it'll be quite good, although apparently all she's had today is a cup of tea & a cereal bar!!! She is mega busy all of the time though!! I can do it ;) It was heavenly bliss! I know what you mean about anonymity! I think that's why I haven't got a picture of my face on here, just a few random body & Stan shots...although I think if a friend read my diary on here they'd know it was me!! I weighed this morning & 1lb down which is a little miracle! 10st2 :) I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I'm trying to ignore my chocolate obsession, so chocolate sweet treats are being replaced by other sweet treats....they're probably just as bad as chocolate but I feel I need to get control of the situation!! Monday B: bran flakes & skimmed milk (163) S: banana & yoghurt (191) L: butternut squash soup, ham roll (363) S: almonds, Brazil nuts & apple (179) D: Malaysian chicken fried rice with plenty of veg, sugar free jelly & scoop ice cream (583) Total: 1505 Shred level 2 Tuesday B: bran flakes & shredded wheat bitesize with skimmed milk & a banana (289) L: hm beetroot houmous, 3 ryvita, ham, crudités & a WW non chocolatey bar (432) S: pistachios & an apple (141) D: meatballs in a lovely tomato sauce, pasta & Parmesan followed by sugar free jelly, frozen yoghurt & strawberries (634) Total: 1479 Shred level 2

Well Done on your 1lb Loss Hannah! So proud of you :) Well Done for taking control your Choc obsession too, I bet it feels good to be in control? Keep up the hard work! X

Well done on loss hon. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks guys :) I've managed 3 days without chocolate & not bothered so clearly it's all in my head & if I think of alternative sweet treats I'm fine ;) Might have a little g&b bar tonight to celebrate!

Wednesday

B: weetabix, skimmed milk & banana (276)
S: yoghurt & strawberries (143)
The amount if strawberries I have is out of control!! I bought 2 punnets reduced on Tuesday (800g) then another kilo yesterday as again they were reduced!! Although some have gone straight in the bin, but I figure I've got to enjoy the british strawberry season while it's here, it'll all be over soon!
L: beetroot houmous, warb thin, crudités, ham & corned beef (413)
S: cheese curls & an apple (111)
D: pork pepperonta with new potatoes & a dollop of Greek yoghurt. Jelly, strawbs & frozen yoghurt (650)

Total: 1593

Shred level 2

Not sure I'm heading to level 3 any time soon!! I'm about to do today's, which will be day 14. I suppose I'll see how I feel at day 20 & move up if I can! It's not getting any easier but I am keeping up more with 'badass' Natalie, so once I'm at her level I guess I'll move on, eek!

Back