Hannah's weekly weigh in

Wow a stone in 3 weeks, gone forever.... You should feel very pleased, your hard work is paying off congrats xx

2 lb gone this week :D I'm happy as I didn't think i'd have lost,not done much exercise and it's been too cold to drink much cold water!

wooohooo Hannah thats great another 2lbs gone for good, well done. Love it when it comes off when you least expect it. I know what you mean about the cold and water.

Oh and an even bigger wow as you have lost you first stone. Bigger Congratulations for you now. Party time but with water only ! :)
:party0016:

It's so hard to choose a cold drink over a nice warm cuppa isn't it! I've still been having 1 litre before I have my first cuppa, but hardly anythrough the rest of the day. Fingers crossed for a good week next week too, i've finally managed to get a wii fit! So will be having a go with that in a couple of days :D

Go Hannah Go Hannah Go Hannah....... :O) well done you

Oh and an even bigger wow as you have lost you first stone. Bigger Congratulations for you now. Party time but with water only ! :)
:party0016:
I only just saw that! made me laugh :8855: It's not like I can even have ice in it in this weather!! lol
Thanks ugg :)

wow hannah good on you, your doing sooo well :))

Thanks ugg :D I've had my wii fit for nearly a week now, been really enjoying that,who said excercise can't be fun! lol I'm sure thats helped this week!

I wanted to say you are doing amazing! I hope I can to half as well as you in the first week. Good on ya and keep it up. Well done. xxxx

Thanks ;) Just make sure you drink lots of water,it helps a lot!
Just seen you are in Devon too!

Did you manage to get snowed in too? Was in Exeter yesterday. I find driving around Exeter a nightmare. Next time i'll take a train lol.

Sorry only just saw your post :eek: We took over an hour and a half to do a 20 minute trip that night....scary stuff!!

Another 2lbs gone this week :D

Wow Hannah! Well done! You must be feeling so proud.

I am so inspired now - didnt realise it was humanly possible to lose 8lbs in 1 week. Off to drink water....

xx

Thanks spod :D Another 2lb gone this week, I can't believe how close I am to be 12 stone something already!

Go hannah, your doing so well. Congratulations on another fab loss :O)

Back