ProPoints Hannata's Diary: 23 down 80 to go!

U deserve it! Fingers crossed x

Good luck Han x

Good luck Han, everything crossed for you!

Good luck x

Yay I did eeeeet. 2lb off :)

But!!!

I go down a point to 42pp per day... boooooooo.

I got invited bowling tonight with the inevitable mcds visit afterwards! (i would say no but its my sisters bday today!)

breakfast: exante shake - 5pp
lunch: exante shake - 5pp
cuppa soup 3pp

So I'll have a hoke on esource and see what my options are...

And I've got a carvery tomorrow...

I've got little faith for wi... will have to be good for the rest of the week lol

Well done Hannah!! A reg fries and big mac is 21 pp and 6 nuggets are 6-7 pp! I'm sure that's completely manageable in your dailys!! Have a great nite xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done Hannah ! :)

well done

WELL DONE , Hanata thats excellent I only managed 1lb but sure its better than nothing,keep up the good work x

Well done Han!! Glad u have faith back! Enjoy tonight u deserve it...

Query - how do u change the name of thread x

hi

hi Han, you ok haven't heard from you in a while? x

Carly right click from the main thread section and up should come the option to change it!! Can only be done by whoever started the thread xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lauren! Will see if I can sort that :)

Hope ur ok Han x

Hello all, again! I'm resurrecting this thread lol. Had a few bad days, have been sticking to my points...roughly... but need to get back on it. Today I've decided to have food every couple of hours, to see if i can kick start my metabolism.. so here we go.

8.30: mullerlight vanilla 2pp
10.45 - sugar puffs, (3pp) milk, tea (300 ml, used 200ml on cereal, rest for tea - 4pp)
12.00 - half of a small tin of pineapple (2pp for tin)
13.30 - beans on toast - 5pp for bread, 4pp for beans, 4pp for butter
14.30 - ww crisps (2pp)
16.00 - the other half of pineapple
18.00 - mums homemade stew - (counted 12pp.. shes making chicken potatoes and carrot and i'm having a bowl and a half)
20.00 - ww cookies - 2pp

total - 40 remaining - 3

aww you haven't forgotttennn meee XD

I had a biut of a scare when i was awol. had 3 nights of eating out, I thought I was being good by eating minimal food for the day, then having the bad meal (saving my daily points) but after the 3 days I started having hypo attacks again, so I'm getting back to eating regularily.

oh dear han thats no good!! Back to it!! I'm here to crack my :whip: lol

Haven't been doing excellent myself but still at it!! I'm planning on having a 100% day today though :D:rolleyes:

Definitely not... Haven't had them in a long time, but its probably a good kick to get me back to normal... If it hadn't happened i'd certainly not be having a 100% day today! :)

Imma hoke out my bs reader and keep an eye just incase, but I do feel back to normal now... fingers crossed :p

Yeah your best keeping an eye on it han!! Just to be sure!!

Sometimes we just need something to give us a good kick up the bum again!! Not that i'm saying a hypo should be the thing to give it to you lol!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

welcome back

aww Han sorry to hear about that but welcome back and glad your on the straight n narrow again.hope your feelin better x

Back