ProPoints Hannata's Diary: 23 down 80 to go!

Awwww.., not long till it's all over lol... What time? X

so last night i was bad... oh well

curry cheese chip
a burger
some biscuits

then my sister says ohh want to go bowling.... ok why not

pit stop at mcds on the way home..... chicken legend chips and a creme egg mcflurry later... :p

oh well maybe this will give my metabolism the kick it needs. Either that or I severely underestimated my eating out. Geh.

New week new start.

Wednesday 25/05/11

Breakfast

Exante shake 5pp

38pp left

Lunch

3x bread 6pp
40g butter 4pp
some onion ring (crisps) 7pp
maybe a cuppa soup 3pp

18pp left

Not sure what I'm having for dinner at the moment...

Last edited:
Hey hun.. that is rubbish :( u are doing so well!!

Hope u enjoyed last night :) I did - I had a massive blow out so aiming for no weeklies this week to make up for it lol xx

aye i'm okay... had an oven pizza at 14pp... if I hada made something or cooked anything bar that pizza, I know I woulda just been like... to pot with it.... and eaten round me.

b00.

My tummy hurties. Dammit.

I enjoyed it but my tummy doesn't enjoy it.. my bowels are cacking themselves trying to process so much junk...lol

Awww bless u :) hope ur tummy gets better xx

yeah its all good now!

I just booked myself in for my first spin class.... and regretting it already lmao XD

Thursday 26/05/11

B: Exante strawb
L: Banana sammich, bread x2, and large banana
D: homemade tortilla pizza!!! wooooo

Fairly getting through the Exante shakes... still got loads left though!!

I'm thinking about starting to point bananas - I have a little book with nutritional values of generic food, fruit veg etc... and out of interest I put in a banana... now this was for 100g (not sure what size that is but the book said "average portion" so I assume its relatively small)

and they are 3pp! Hmmmmmmmmmmm 3pp is a lot if I eat a banana every day...

Grabbed some tesco tortilla wraps which are 5pp. thinking of having two, with plenty of tom puree (will count a couple of points for it) and plenty of cheese.

Spin is at 7pm so its most likely that I'll have my dinner after it.. because I'll boke if I have it before

Good luck for spin! Enjoy ur wraps! How's ur knee? X

I seem to be okay today joints wise. ^_^

If I was in any pain theres no way I would have booked a spin class... think thats just asking for trouble lol x

I've got myself out of my head funk (mostly anger at gain) and I'm feeling better now... :)

Will see if binge has a positive or negative effect at next weeks wi lol

That's good to hear :) go spin! X

glad you're feeling better! And good luck with spin... x

ahh i had a rofl at spin.... felt a bit inadequate but stuff it... rather sit down and cycle than give myself a bad injury... Once I got the hang of the gears and the up down it was fine and I could do most of it. I slapped the seat away back (because I'm tall) and I did struggle a bit to fully lean over... novice error!!! lol.

I will definitely give it a crack again!

Lunch I had 'nana sammich, tiny bit of butter, and a strawberry cream yoghurt thing.

Dinner was the fabulous tortilla pizzas... 5pp for each tortilla, 4pp for the cheese, had two "pizzas"

And some foxes rasp cream biscuits, well i say some.. 5 :p for 12pp

I'm a very happy bunny. Did better than I expected in spin and i'm feeling a lot better in general :)

Its only.. Thursday (day 3 of the week) and I've earned 23 points in exercise!!! Yay!! I'm nearly beating last weeks already (27) and not even half way through :D

That's fab! I always get massive bottom pain if I even try to sit on the spinning bikes lol.. think I might leave that till I have lost a bit more! xx

I'm impressed!! I will do it one day lol xx

Yeah... i found the fact that I'm a lot fitter now helped... would have broken myself doing it when i first started the gym. I knew how notorious they can be so kept away until now... a year later :p

I stepped on the scales just now.... 18'2.75!!!!!!!

I can pretty much guesstimate a loss of 1lb (at least) between now and the morning... so I'm definitely at a record low.. never seen anything that low at night for sure..:)

Yay :) and aiming for 17s very soon!!! :) how long have u been going to gym? What have u been doing? Xx

Yay :) and aiming for 17s very soon!!! :) how long have u been going to gym? What have u been doing? Xx

Since July 2010. Been doing a lot of personal training, kettlebells, weights, interval training, and something called TRX suspension training (my trainers qualified in it so he always likes to get people doing it :p) as well as working on the cardio machines etc.

I'm using pretty much everything in the entire gym... its definitely a good thing having a personal trainer show you the ropes :)

--

I jumped on the scales this morning and got 18'1.5. Very very very happy about that. Obviously my metabolism likes a controlled binge to tweak itself back up again.... (truthfully what I ate on Tuesday was pretty controlled lol)

So I might just continue that way with a naughty evening and discount at least the very majority of my weeklies...

It is hard not having weeklies, but I know if I have a naughty night, I can sustain myself if I get good numbers on the scales. Its definitely worth the sacrifice.

Friday 27/05/11

B: Exante shake
L: Toast & spread, Tom soup
D: ....

Back