ProPoints Hannata's Diary: 23 down 80 to go!

Gonna check out the Brekkie bars :) c

Sounds like a good idea - one bad night and 6 good ones! I really want to try kettlebells... I had a trainer for a couple of weeks but I just can't afford it :(

Blatantly that Brekkie post is in wrong place xx

Love BBQ!!! What u gonna have? Bet u enjoyed pizza n kit kat! Xx

I did haha.

I had

Burger, bap, tsp of grated cheese & red sauce - counted 10pp (normally 8, but a couple more for cheese and tom sauce)
Little chicken kebab thing - probably 1/3rd breast.. but it was marinated in something - 5pp
a wee small bit of lean gammon - counted 3pp as it was a small small piece and had no fat on it at all (hate fat)

2x milkyway snack size (1 for 3pp, 2 for 5pp, bargain!)

And some nice SF fizzy with ice cubes, nom

Got some jelly for later... a whole pack, so I count it as 1. Have been told its free, but I eat an enourmous amount... better to be safe than sorry :p

I went to the gym today and did 45 minutes! Did cycles of walk:run for my warm up, 2 minutes wal to every 1 minute run... BUT... I did crank it up to 9kmph!!! eep! Will have to get a better bra lmao :p

Just totted up my total exercise... 36... ohhh yeahhh the most i've done since I properly started counting my exercise!

well done

well done Han on your exercise points keep it up x

Sounds yummy and is that 36 in a day?!?! U r doing so well!

Carvery can totally be done in pp! Cx

dont worry

don't worry Han , just eat as sensibly as you can and fall back on your excerise points if you have to, I know you can do it x

Mehmehmeh I was bad last night and had probably about 5 bowls worth of sugar puffs.... oh well

Sunday 29/05/11
----------------

Got up at 11ish and and an Exante shake (5pp)

Went into town at 1pm and had tea and a bun... some weird rice crispy thing with very little chocolate on top. Counted 8pp for the milk in the tea and the bun.

Later on (about 3ish) I gave the cat a bit of wafer thin chicken, and had some myself (2pp)
and I then had a kitkat mint (3pp)

Dinner was tortilla pizza. 5pp per tortilla (10pp), 8pp for cheese on both, tom puree (1pp), a tiny bit of ham and pineapple (1pp)

Picture:

IMAG0220resize.png

Now I'm having some tea and 2 kitkats. I've gone 2 points over but I've earned 36 APs this week... so BLAH!

I've decided to do a bit of experimenting with my diet...

I've done the Tuesday binge (and a few extra bowls of cereal LOL) this week.. and next I'll have my Tuesday binge, and I'm going for the carvery I mentioned.. See if it makes a difference.

I have a funny feeling that I'm simply NOT eating enough. I am scared to eat my AP's... I'm scared not to. I'm scared that I'll not exercise enough one week and I'll not lose..

Although the challenge brings my autistic, number obsessive, almost autistic tendancies out... haha

Tortilla pizza looks amazing!!!!!!

I think experimenting is a good idea :) let us kno how it goes xx

Php? Is that computer related? Lol
X

aye php is website code... its just a way to save data to a database. I would say this forum is probably written in php. :)

---

Today I had a shitty day. Bah...

breakfast - exante shake
lunch.... 3pp yoghurt
2 kitkats somewhere

dinner was some oven chips (a double portion) and cheese, with some of that smoked sausage stuff.

another kitkat and 2 cups of tea now...

I need to stop buying multipacks.... lol

I dunno if I've gone over or under my points but I really couldnt care to be truthful.

WI tomorrow so will be interesting I'm sure

I did gut my room, and move furniture and stuff, as well as a little bit of wiifit... so I have earned a few calories.

I'm just looking forward to tomorrow when I can have a nice treat. Might get pizza this week for a change :) And I've got a carvery to go to on Thursday (yay) so I'm discounting my weeklies.. hopefully get a few AP's done as per normal.

I'm struggling with it at the moment but I know I can get there. Justdays off work really put me off something shocking. x

I've given myself a more than achievable target for may so hopefully I can ride out these bad feelings i'm having about food

Hey Hun! U can do it! Good luck tomorrow and enjoy pizza or whatever u fancy and enjoy thurs :) u can do it! What u hoping to lose in June? X

Hey Hun! U can do it! Good luck tomorrow and enjoy pizza or whatever u fancy and enjoy thurs :) u can do it! What u hoping to lose in June? X

looking to get into the 17s which is 4.5lbs from now til then. Hopefully I lose something this week or i'll rage.

I've already decided to go back onto my exante packs next week (obviously still having the meals I'd planned) to shake it up a bit and see what happens.

Its horrible working so hard and seeing no results... boo.

Good luck! Exante packs in what way! X

Back