ProPoints Hannata's Diary: 23 down 80 to go!

Hope ur doing well hun and that the hair colour went well xx

hi Han hope yor well x

Hey Han

I have set up a new 28lb by new year challenge - 1lb a week - u in? It's in teams

I have also set up a Christmas challenge for if u want to aim higher and set a target for the next 6 months - also in teams section

Hope to see u there :) xx

Hey Han!! I just wanted to ask how you found the ww with the lipotrim maintenance shakes!! How much did you lose a week mixing the two!! (i think it was you who i read about doing it lol) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Han :) 17 17 17 x

Hi Hannata, Just wanted to pop by as you've been doing great hun. I'm like you and am trying to eat less in the evenings-I get so hungry though. Love your pizza, going to make that next week for sure:) I'll definately be following your progress. xxx

Thankyou! I definitely find eating less in the evenings, as well as keeping busy with something is a big part of me doing so well. Spin kills me so much I can barely look at food, less prepare it :p

Hi Han hope your feelin better and I must admit I am spending too much time on the computer but it's all you lovely people here on mimimins's fault ...lol x

heh i'm always on my computer anyway, but definitely enjoying spending lots of time here!

Busy lady! The rate you're going, 16's really aren't far off xx

Hope so :3

Your doing amazing Han! And enjoy your treat at the hair dressers xxxx
I'm now chanting sts sts sts for next wi as I had a mad day yesterday at the wedding!! Xxx or 1lb 1lb 1lb for 20% weight loss lol xxxxxxx

hahah well you enjoyed yourself, keep at it :)

Hi Hannata, just had a read through your diary. Its amazing all the AP you build up. I know you said that you started the spin classes but I was just wondering what were you doing to build up your cardio? I really don't think I'd be able to do a class because I'm soooo unfit but it looks like it gives an awesome work out.

Keep up the good work :)

at the end of the day, you do what you can do... no one can ask more and instructors are usually just glad for participants. I just did lots of xtrainer, rowing, weights, then i built up to walking on treadmill, then a bit of light jogging. Just takes time to get better at it! Build up the minutes gradually! A year ago I could barely do 30 seconds on a xtrainer without it switching off on me (goes off under 5kmph) and now i can do 25 minutes easily!

Hope ur doing well hun and that the hair colour went well xx

I got my hair cut at the hairdresser and dyed my hair myself. But it hasnt gone as white as I would have liked.. so I might have to rebleach in a few weeks.

Hey Han

I have set up a new 28lb by new year challenge - 1lb a week - u in? It's in teams

I have also set up a Christmas challenge for if u want to aim higher and set a target for the next 6 months - also in teams section

Hope to see u there :) xx

Wheres this?? I'll join for sure (if its not too late lol)

Hey Han!! I just wanted to ask how you found the ww with the lipotrim maintenance shakes!! How much did you lose a week mixing the two!! (i think it was you who i read about doing it lol) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was doing it with exante shakes for a while... They are alright. Does add a bit of extra protein into my diet which is helpful. And handy for lazy days :p Wouldn't do them every week as its nice to have a change :)

Hey Han :) 17 17 17 x

yaaay 17 17!

--

thanks for all the messages guys :)

I'm not being very good about keeping this thing am i... gr silly. NEW WEEK NEW LEAF.

Today I have....... *rummages*

sugar puffs. 200ml semi skimmed milk
a sammich i made myself.
some walkers beef crisps (multipack)
and a cornish pasty pie thing for dinner

have some pineapple but ill see how i feel later on.

keep meaning to book appointment with doctors about my hypos but i'm just dreading it as i know ill be told to go away :(

I've been taking some lucozade before my intense training (classes and pt) so I don't hypo out on anybody lol... 4pp for half of a multipack bottle... ****s sake. >_> and i have my protein shake, but they're only 2pp, i'm just not counting them now and not using any of my exercise pp. see how that goes. its all about tweaking and adjusting i think.

my tummy feels poorly... i was bad last night... i had:

chip curry cheese
cheeseburger
2 biscuits
bottle of lucozade
slush puppy :3 (brain freeze!)
large chip from mcds

(had dinner then went out bowling, and on to mcds, and i wont the bowling...yes.)

Hugs for you! Why would the doctor tell you to go away? If they do, find another gp! if you're not feeling 100% it's their job to help. If you keep telling yourself they'll tell you to go away you're selling yourself short. Chin up chick!

Hi Han hope your feeling better today ,tell the doctor you'll only go away when he finally gives you some help....don't let them get away with just brushing you off it's what WE pay them for .x

U are very welcome - two challenges in the teams bit on ww :) well done for 17s!

Want to see the hair!!! Xx

booked an apt for tomorrow (i'm off work) but couldnt get my nice lady doctor so i'm slightly worried.. meh.

I did also book a spin tonight which will be great fun :)

Meeting my friend tomorrow for a suuuubway :3 Hes serious eye candy so thats always fun :D lol

today i had a mullerlight this morning, sugar puffs again, a banana, an alpen light bar, and 14pp of supernoodles(were in the cupboard needing to be used... didnt really enjoy em. lol)

no idea what i'm gonna do for dinner, probably be too tired for anything lol XD

Enjoy subway :) hope docs and spin goes ok xx

Hiya I have really enjoyed reading some of your diary! How is spin class too? I have never gone but am very curious! I am a member of th gym but never been to a class!

the doctor was a ******* :( I'm so pissed about that whole thing and spent the weekend comfort eating :( Am getting a BS monitor and keeping a record of my sugars, see if its my drugs doing it or not! x

spin class is great craic and brilliant for burning the cals. Am taking my HR monitor to wear while I do a class and see if it beats my personal training :) I've done 900 in an hour session with my pt, hopefully its around that for 45m spin!! Its all about keeping up with the beat and they usually have a lot of good tunes on through the class. Really hard but really worth it!! xx

Go girl! 900 cals blimey! Stupid docs! Xx

sorry to hear about the docs Han...spin spin spin your doing fab keep it up hun x

Back