ProPoints Hannata's Diary: 23 down 80 to go!

Han -like the idea if eating regularly let us kno how that works! That's awful about hypos! Hope u r feeling better petal. Well done for getting bk to it xx

yesss I'm on good form :)

Today I had

8.30 - mullerlight vanilla 2
11ish - crusty bap with m&s beeeef (omn nom)
3ish - the same again (17 for both)
5 - half a pineapple tin (2)
7.30 - pizza made with tortilla tom puree half the pineapple and ham
ill point my dinner when i've ate my pineapple :p

Yay :) xx

ok so i had my dinner sooner than expected (its been eaten now haha)

Tesco light choices wraps 7pp each - they still had the old pp on the bag!! tsk tsk tesco
cheese - kerry low low... not sure how many grams I had but it was 5pp :p (used my ww scales, brilliant piece of kit!)
very small amount of tom puree - 0pp (i find overdoing the tom puree on these is a bit yick)
pineapple from earlier, already counted.

brings me up to... 34 used, 9 left... now where's my sweetie tin :D

I just calculated the AP's I've earned this week (my week starts on Tuesday) - 46! nearly onto a new PB :D Still Sunday and Monday to add something to as well! yay!

Looks like Your having a great week Han!! Well done! I'm making a pizza tomorrow! Yum I can't wait xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Han that's fab ;) go girly xx

i'm really bad at remembering to do this at the weekend, silly me. I've been doing fine, in my points and all that jazz. Been going over a couple of points by late evening but I don't mind so much with the huge AP buffer I had this week.

I bought some tinned pineapple today and it wasn't the stuff i normally get, it was the spars own brand. **** me its rottttttten. looked at the tin and its actually pineapple slices in pineapple juice (from concentrate) and it tasted so artificial and horrible. >_<

and the pineapple actually looked anaemic... how is that possible? but yeah i'll be checking the can from now on...dirtbag spar!!!

today I've had

9.00 yoghurt
11.15 sugar puffs and milk
12.30 cup of tea
13.30 baked tater and butter
16.00 teaaaa :3

got a spin later... no idea whats for dinner lol

looking good Han x

Lol skanky pineapple :( x

Sounds rank! hehe! I can't stand tinned pineapple anymore compared to the fresh stuff.. Love it!

What's the AP accumulation up to now? New PB yet? x

I like tinned pineapple ok, just not in anything artificial, has to be in natural juices!! I like the fresh stuff but it takes a lot of effort compared to grabbing a tin... and i just love the natural juicessss omn nom nom

last week i ended up with 60 APs. I'm hoping to get in and around that again this week. Dunno if its physically possible for me to do any more lol. I've got personal training 2 days this week. And a couple or 3 spin classes. And I want to spend at least 1 session a week doing some running. (was doing c25k plan but 3 days a week is a bit much on my knees... gonna adapt it slightly to suit my plan)

I'm back on my regular eating pattern:

yog: 8.30
cereal & tea: 10.45
pineapple: 12.30
lunch 13.30
cuppa tea - 16.00
other half of pineapple - 4.30

for lunch im having leftover pizza... will have to decide how to point it later on... hmm.

Might grab a wee ww meal tonight as i wont have a whole lot of points left

Hi Han well done on the AP's and I agree fresh pineapple is so much nicer than tinned but a big hassle to prep good luck this week x

60 last week - what u aiming for next week... (except 17 17 17) xx

I want to get as many as possible but I dont think I'll be able to do a week like last week :p I've got a hairdressers apt today, and i'm going to a car boot with my mum on friday so no time for gym or classes :( Will be doing training on saturday and a spin on monday. Got 12 AP's at the moment.

I was pushing myself through my training yesterday by chanting 17 into myself again... seems to help a lot lol. Dunno what I'm gonna do when I get into the 17s :p 16 might be a bit premature :p

Today I've had ma yoghurt and sugar puffs as normal. I'm starting to get into a routine of eating more in the morning and less in the evening... I just need to spend my time doing things in the evening rather than sitting on the computer for too long XD

I had a nasty hypo yesterday but i'm feeling hugely better today. :)

Hi Hannata, Just wanted to pop by as you've been doing great hun. I'm like you and am trying to eat less in the evenings-I get so hungry though. Love your pizza, going to make that next week for sure:) I'll definately be following your progress. xxx

Hi Han hope your feelin better and I must admit I am spending too much time on the computer but it's all you lovely people here on mimimins's fault ...lol x

Glad ur feeling better!!! Maybe chant the number of lbs u want to lose that week - 50 50 50 ;) or something more realistic if u prefer

Need a pick of ur hair mrs!! X

Your doing amazing Han! And enjoy your treat at the hair dressers xxxx
I'm now chanting sts sts sts for next wi as I had a mad day yesterday at the wedding!! Xxx or 1lb 1lb 1lb for 20% weight loss lol xxxxxxx

Hi Hannata, just had a read through your diary. Its amazing all the AP you build up. I know you said that you started the spin classes but I was just wondering what were you doing to build up your cardio? I really don't think I'd be able to do a class because I'm soooo unfit but it looks like it gives an awesome work out.

Keep up the good work :)

Back