Hannata's diary - day 6

Good luck for 2moro! xxx

i think i did myself short term "damage" on the scales with drinking so much water as I am now weighing at 18 st on the button this morn.... >_> and then i weighed myself, and not long after i needed to pee, but i was fully clothed and ready to go to work so couldn't reweigh... b00

Day 1 - am ketostix n/a
2 x shakes - 1 x bar - 2 x egg - ham - lemon squash - coffee

Day 2 - am ketostix trace
2 x shakes - 1 x bar - tiny piece of chicken - lemon squash - coffee

Day 3 - am ketostix moderate
2 x shakes - 1 x bar - lemon squash - coffee - spoonful of pie filling - glass of pepsi max - 409 calories burned at gym

mid week weigh in: 18 st 0.5 - 7.5lbs off!

Day 4 - am ketostix moderate
shake - soup - 1 x bar - lemon squash - glass of pepsi max - pint of diet coke - chips - burger + cheese (no bap)
pm ketostix moderate

Day 5 - am ketostix small
1 x shake 1/2 x soup - 1 x bar - lemon squash - bouillon - nuts - 2 x egg - cheese - lots of pepsi max
pm ketostix small

Sneaky weigh in 17 st 12.75 - total 9.25lbs

Day 6 - am ketostix - large
2 x choc shake - choc bar - lemon squash - too many nuts - tonnes of water

end of week weigh in 18 st 0 - total loss 8lb

8lb is great, and one week done! Evenings are hard, it's the time of day when you want to chill and do nothing and instead you have to keep busy! You're doing brill though, just think by the end of next week you'll for sure be WELL into the 17's!

8lb is great! well done you!!

woot woot. I know it is, but its annoying seeing a rise. will teach me to weigh when i hadnt planned to!!! and its weird how in half a week i lost 7.5 and the other half i only lost 0.5! suppose its the nature of this kind of diet

8lb is great, and one week done! Evenings are hard, it's the time of day when you want to chill and do nothing and instead you have to keep busy! You're doing brill though, just think by the end of next week you'll for sure be WELL into the 17's!

Yeah I better be, just gotta get ANY loss to be back in the 17s. Evenings are where I want to chill and eat!!!! xx

woot woot. I know it is, but its annoying seeing a rise. will teach me to weigh when i hadnt planned to!!! and its weird how in half a week i lost 7.5 and the other half i only lost 0.5! suppose its the nature of this kind of diet

Yeah I tend to find with any diet I lose for the first 4 days and the last 3 I don't.

Well done, you've done great for you first week on restart, and I've actually learned a few things while reading your diary this week, mainly about keto, water, drinks that I've gone and researched... all boring information to an non dieter ;)

8lbs is great huni. i also find evenings hard as every evening i realise how easy it is just to call a takeaway. but i perserver through it as i know the results will be worth more then the food. its always savory i fancy too never sweet stuff lol. Good Luck for next wi xxx

Back