Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

'S**t happens ;-)

Xx

Whoop it does indeed lol.

Was telling me ma that I was feeling really into the swing of my new diet and she says "you can really tell!" as in ive lost weight, yay. She's always asking "is this your eating day" lol bless she's very supportive x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lovely that you have the support of your mum, very important to get encouragment from your nearest and dearest. My mum is ace too, in fact she is also a juddderer but a less formal one lol xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Lovely that you have the support of your mum, very important to get encouragment from your nearest and dearest. My mum is ace too, in fact she is also a juddderer but a less formal one lol xx

Yeah my mums great. She lost 8 stone just by eating healthily :) she thinks adf'ing would be nothing short of torture lol...

I had a pain au chocolat and I've got a chunky kit kat on my desk giving me the eye (sadly a plain one not a pb one :p)

Nom chocolate :3

Morning Hannah, its great to see you so positive and happy.... long may it continue... xx :D

Yeah my mums great. She lost 8 stone just by eating healthily :) she thinks adf'ing would be nothing short of torture lol...

I had a pain au chocolat and I've got a chunky kit kat on my desk giving me the eye (sadly a plain one not a pb one :p)

Nom chocolate :3

Wow, what an inspiration!

Hey, I've nowt against the 'normal' kitkat chunk, theey were no1 choc of choice til i discovered pb :-D xxx

The weird thing is I really dislike pb in general but it goes lovely in the kitkat? Xx

There be magic in dem bars ;-) xx

22/09 - SATURDAY - UUU (this is basically a regular up day)

B - Ricicles + s.s milk

L - 2 x toast, real butter, piece of bernard matthews chicken (sage and onion flavour nom nom)
afternoon - 1 x toast, butter
D - pizza
(will probably have a few cold remedy sachets throughout the day)
2x galaxy chocolate bars

23/09 - SUNDAY - UUD (up breakfast, up lunch, fast from 5)

B - pizza leftovers and a drop of mayo
L - two baps with chicken
Galaxy caramel ice cream bar at about 11
A whole 135g bar of galaxy caramel nom nom nom :) (at 2.30pm)
5pm - midnight - fast #1

24/09 - MONDAY - DDU (fast til 5, up dinner)

midnight - 5pm - fast #1
D - Chippy - Burger and chip&curry, some chicken nuggets too
vice versas, about 2/3rds of a SHARE bag

25/09 - TUESDAY - UUD (up breakfast, up lunch, fast from 5)

B - Banoffee muller rice (why did no one tell me these existed, good god they are devine :p)
L - Crisp sammich. (a long baguette and a bag of c&o walkers)
nutty seed bites (a handful)
FUDGE nom nom nom (one of the small boxes you get in le tescos)

5pm to midnight - fast #2

26/09 - WEDNESDAY - DDU (fast until 5pm, up dinner)

Midnight - 5pm - fast #2
D - Home made pizza with ham and pineapple, and probably half a block of cheese (lol)
remainder of vice versas (1/3rd of share bag)

27/09 - THURSDAY - UUD (up breakfast, up lunch, fast from 5)

B - pain au choc, cup of tea, kitkat chunky
L - ham sammich, tayto crisps (didn't eat all of bag) and large scotch egg
3pm - midnight - fast #3

28/09 - FRIDAY - DDU (fast til 5pm, up dinner)

midnight - 5pm - fast #3

D - ???

And that is just about the whole week summed up, asides the odd flu remedy :p

Last edited:
Hi Han

Can I just ask if you count calories at all on the up bits?? And when do you weigh in?

Just checking the details from the guru ;-) xx

yoga84 said:
Hi Han

Can I just ask if you count calories at all on the up bits?? And when do you weigh in?

I was wondering when you WI too. I've kinda been dissecting your daily WI and think it would be best to WI after an UUD, which would be tomoro morning for me

16 lost : 51 to goal

yoga84 said:
Hi Han

Nope just try to stick to 3 meals and a treat. I'm still v heavy though so I've probably got more margin of error than someone only looking to shift the last few lbs x

fizzyfluff said:
I was wondering when you WI too. I've kinda been dissecting your daily WI and think it would be best to WI after an UUD, which would be tomoro morning for me

I weigh in on a Saturday morning officially. I think u may be right about that, but I like having a weekend weigh in to look forward to lol xx

hannata said:
I weigh in on a Saturday morning officially. I think u may be right about that, but I like having a weekend weigh in to look forward to lol xx

Well I didn't like what the scales told me this morning (sts) so I'm ignoring it and weighing tomoro instead lol

Enjoy your DDU x

fizzyfluff said:
Well I didn't like what the scales told me this morning (sts) so I'm ignoring it and weighing tomoro instead lol

Enjoy your DDU x

Yes i agree! If at first you don't succeed, (ignore it) and try again :) x

Back