Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Ha ha, sounds like a plan to me.....

I do look forward to everyones WIs each week, mine slightly less!!

Well today is a DDU isn't it, so you should lose that again today..... I am sure there are reasons why you have had this gain.

hannata said:
*sulks*

I'm NOT 3.8lbs heavier than yesterday! I feel slimmer! Stupid scales -_-

Do you what it is, overnight there was a minor shift of the the earths poles which has had a silly effect on gravity. In actual fact both you and I have lost 3lbs this week and not sts!

16 lost : 51 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
Do you what it is, overnight there was a minor shift of the the earths poles which has had a silly effect on gravity. In actual fact both you and I have lost 3lbs this week and not sts!

Bloody hope so too, sts's are frustrating because I *know* I'm smaller. I am having SRD (scale related drama) a lot lately with my bowels totm and feeling a bit sicky.

But I'm still feeling positive. I'm not seeing the 260s nearly as much as I was weeks ago so it's progress! And I'm SO looking forward to dins tonight! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

image-1542456282.jpg

Not all for me!

Bloody hope so too, sts's are frustrating because I *know* I'm smaller. I am having SRD (scale related drama) a lot lately with my bowels totm and feeling a bit sicky.

But I'm still feeling positive. I'm not seeing the 260s nearly as much as I was weeks ago so it's progress! And I'm SO looking forward to dins tonight! xx

Scales shmales, NSV's are what count really. Although I am a total scales slave so appreciate if you don't see the numbers drop its horrible! Don't panic Han, it'll all come good :)

I know! The Lilly things are assorted jam shortbread and mallow things. Then two millionaire crunches and a rocky road brownie

I could never ever EVER go back to eating nothing a la CD. There are just toooo many scrumptious foods to try and enjoy! xx

Ahhhhhhhh they look nom!! Bad thing to look at on my down.... Dins couldn't come soon enough. haha x

I know things are going in the right direction and I'm *really* settled on juddd. Never got to a place in my life where I feel so easily in control, and I have no urge whatsoever to break the plan. I could eat a lil bit less on ups however it is a lot less than the emotional eats I was doing, and it's still working, so I'll just keep ticking on in my happy little juddd world.

Paulinegin said:
Hahahahaha .... sounds like a line from a horror movie!!! ;)

P x

Or one of 'those' movies ;-) x

Back