Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

hey guys thanks for the replies :)

tum a lot better now yay =)

Got some exante shakes in the post for my down day tomorrow hurrraaah

Had a bit of a **** day today, fell down the stairs today injured most of my useful joints (wrists ankles knees)... pretty annoyed because its sure to be hell tomorrow (i've got arthritis)

I'm getting on great with juddding... I was finding that I was failing most diets about 3 days in, and have done about 20 diets this year... this seems to be one I can at least stick to for a week :p I've found down days tough as hell, but I'm sticking to them alright. It seems like I'm never done bouncing between 18 and 20 stone but hopefully this is it =)

Sat - 271.8
Sun - 273.5 (+1.7) - post up
Mon - 273.8 (+0.3) - post up
Tue - 271.8 (-2.0) - post down
Wed - 273.2 (+1.4) - post up
Thu - 270.4 (-2.8) - post down
Fri - 273.7 (+3.3) - post up
Sat - - post down

Currently + 1.9. Got todays DD to finish the week. sts would be great. I always seem to get huge losses on week 1 and terrible ones on week 2, regardless of the diet. I am struggling a bit with the mental side of things.. My head seems to keep saying that I need to stuff food into me on UD while I can, when I really don't need it. Hopefully that'll settle with time. Think I will write down (but not calorie count) what I eat here on up days to keep me a little bit more on track. I think I may have to throw in a CC day at the weekend, or doing a truly alternate day arrangement and weigh in every 2 weeks. I dont think two UD's are good for me

Its weird how my body has settled into a completely expected routine of up day = gain, down day = loss... its really fascinating =)

Friday 03/08/12 - DD

B - Sugar free Jelly - 9 cals
L - 1/2 Exante shake 100 cals
D - 1/2 Exante shake 100 cals

Drinks - sf vimto - 10 calories
cup of tea - 10 calories

Total 229

~Ended up having some rice, peas and chicken my mum made, but only a serving spoon full. Didn't have the half shake, will keep that for monday. Oh and I had a babybel for about 50 cals. So 200ish for rice, 50 for babybel, brings me under 500 anyway. Don't think its good for me to eat food on a DD, cause I just had the munchies ALL night. But I did it!

Last edited:
Er so today the whoosie fairy came BIG STYLE, and I have NO idea why. I'm ****in over the moon though

Sat - 271.8
Sun - 273.5 (+1.7) post up +1.7
Mon - 273.8 (+0.3) post up +2
Tue - 271.8 (-2.0) post down STS
Wed - 273.2 (+1.4) post up +1.4
Thu - 270.4 (-2.8) post down -1.4
Fri - 273.7 (+3.3) post up +1.9
Sat - 266.5 (-7.2) post down -5.3

5.3 down this week!!!

Gonna record my up days so I'm keeping a bit of control on what I'm eating =)

Saturday - 04/08/12 - UD

Breakfast

Fry up - Bacon, Soda bread, toast & butter, mushrooms, 2x white pudding, beans, small portion of fried potato cubes

Lunch

2x bread, butter, chicken
1 bag mccoys (multipack)

Afternoon

Galaxy caramel ice cream lolly
biscuits x 6

Dinner

Beef special from chip shop, curry, cheese.

Late

Milky way milkshake
5 x ferrero rocher

Last edited:
Sunday 05/08 - ID - 1500-1700 calories.

Lunch - 411 calories
Chicken bap - bap (108) Chicken (35) Margarine (35)
Mccoys ready salted (170)
Ferrero Raffaello Almond coconut sweet (63)

Afternoon
Tea and caramel square (~ 400 cals)

Dinner
Pasta, chicken, onion, sweetcorn. (~ 500 cals)
Smokey cheese (411)

Total - 1722

Feels weird having a "diet day" after 2 weeks =P

Last edited:
Monday 06/08/12 - DD

Breakfast - SF Jelly 10

Lunch - 1/2 Exante shake 100
Dextrose Tablet 9
Tictacs - 74 cals

Dinner - 1/2 Exante shake 100

Drinks - volvic strawberry 750ml 150
Cup of tea 10

Jubbly 19

472/500

My body gets into keto very quickly (24 hrs), and I always get a migraine pre keto - usually in the evening of my DD. Got the volvic, and dextrose tablet to keep the sugars up a bit and hopefully prevent keto..although I didnt check how many calories was in the volvic :0 lol

Last edited:
thanks bolero =)

My tum is rumbling but im not hungry mentally. Getting quite used to the up and down. Had an intermediate day yesterday so I thought it might be harder to stick to a DD, but so far so good.... but my problem area is 5pm onwards... watch this space. Oh and no migraine so far =)

You daily WIs are looking good.... mmmm, ricicles, might have to get some of those, I'm sure the kids wont mind if I do!!

Wow been reading your diary your having amazing results I'm thinking about trying Juddd maybe when I've lost a little bit more don't think I'm in the mindset just yet well done tho your doing absolutely fabulous keep it up :)

Thanks for the posts ladies. Yes I love ricicles =) You should try it! Its easier than you'd think! My top tip is just THINK OF TOMORROW. I crave like mad on DD, and I often find that I'm completely over it and actually want something else by UD!!! Weird huh!

My daily weigh ins are pretty much what you'd expect on JUDDD. Weight goes up after a UD, down after a DD. =3

I had a horrendous migraine last night on my DD, urgh. Spent the evening over the bog boking up sugar free fizzy and it feels like i've acid burned my sinuses.... yummers. I tend to have really really violent vomiting on a migraine with the head pressure, it was about 10pm and I disturbed my dad, he was really worried :( But yeah I'm feeling back to normal today, the vomiting and sleep will usually clear it up completely!

So today I got my hormonal/contraceptive implant renewed, hoping that helps with the migraines! They've given me a right and messy wound, taking one out and replacing it is a lot more of a faff than just putting one in I guess. Stitches and everything!

Your migraine sounds awful, I rarely get them anymore but they are hard to shift when they kick in don't they grrr, That implant sounds nasty, your menu sounds like another language to me lol what are tayto rollers and nerds ??? ha ha

Tayto are an irish crisp company, rollers are like onion ring crisps =3

Nerds are a 90s thing, wee bright coloured sweets. Got them in Selfridges sweets department when I was on holiday in Birmingham =)

nerdsvariety.jpg

nom nom nom

Back