Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

hannata said:
staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarvin. :(

Me too
Think I will go to bed so I stop thinking about food lol

sat 259.7
sun 262.5 (+2.8 post up) +2.8
mon 265.8 (+3.3 post up) +6.1
tue 266.2 (+0.4 post up) +6.5
wed 264.8 (-1.4 post down am/up pm) +5.1
thu 261.9 (-2.9 post down) +2.2

With a bit of luck and some magic fairy dust I might get an sts this week!

got today as an up and tomorrow as a down until weigh in

Hi Han :) Glad to hear you're feeling more positive now. Gd luck for the weigh-in - even with a sts you're making fab progress & I know you'll soon be moving onwards & downwards again.

sat 259.7
sun 262.5 (+2.8 post up) +2.8
mon 265.8 (+3.3 post up) +6.1
tue 266.2 (+0.4 post up) +6.5
wed 264.8 (-1.4 post down am/up pm) +5.1
thu 261.9 (-2.9 post down) +2.2
fri 265.2 (+3.3 post up) +5.5

Got a pampered chef night tonight, going to continue today as a DD, and try to limit what I eat. Will stick to water or diet coke (i'm driving anyway) and will try to refrain from eating. Having my normal crackers for lunch, and a few cups of tea so I've got about 350 cals to play with. A sample of the meal (isn't likely to be a lot if any) and maybe a handful of nibbles should be covered by that! =)

Morning Han, I chickened out of weighing in this week (havent actually weighed all week !) as fri was an UP for sons Birthday so no way was i weighing after an UP and recording it and today is also an UP so won't be popping on the scales till next Sat, so good on you for weighing and posting xx Hope your migraine has gone and will look forward to getting back on track with you next week xx

Yeah I'm back on track just a pity about the blip on monday lol. oh well worse things have happened! xx

I'm just thinkin, I've lost just over 17lbs in 6 weeks, and i'm still raring to kick ass, so I really can't complain. On weightwatchers/slimmingworld/etc I would've given in entirely this public hol week and probably have 4 or 5 on. And the last thing I'd want to do is get back on track, yet on juddd im not one bit upset and i'm ready to go. Weird huh?

I think I'm also having a bit of toilet trouble too, so might be contributing.

Hanntana ur losses are amazing and so inspiring!!! U should feel so proud of yourself, hope ur migraine went and your enjoying ur evening!

Hi Han,
As everone keeps saying, you're losses are impressive & you diary is inspiring. Really good to hear you are still motivated!

What is a pampered chef night? Sounds fun. Hope your migraine cleared & you had a lovely eve.

Glad to hear you sounding so positive, I have had too many UP days over the weekend due to my sons 16th but I don't feel guilty or like I have failed, DD tomorrow and keep on Juddding, will soon sort out what I have gained so too will you but you know that already xx

You're doing great with 17lbs so far, Han. Really inspiring seeing you having found the diet for you. :) Know next week will show a nice result for you. x

How was the cheffy thing last night? Hope you had a good time. :)

Yep it was great =) Migraine was terrible last night, had to excuse myself a little earlier than everyone else (they were getting tea and coffee after the food, but starting to wrap the party up) and just went to bed to sleep it off :)

Brilliant loss Hann and brilliant attitude too. JUDDD rocks! :D

P x

It does! I'm a complete convert.

Hanntana ur losses are amazing and so inspiring!!! U should feel so proud of yourself, hope ur migraine went and your enjoying ur evening!

Had a great weekend, and thanks for your kind words :)

Hi Han,
As everone keeps saying, you're losses are impressive & you diary is inspiring. Really good to hear you are still motivated!

What is a pampered chef night? Sounds fun. Hope your migraine cleared & you had a lovely eve.

Pampered chef is fancy expensive kitchenware :p Feeling a bit wobbly with my 3lb gain but I'm fine with the diet. Normally a 3lb gain would have me completely off the rocks and just giving up. Got nothing planned this week so I'll be clear for a good week.

Glad to hear you sounding so positive, I have had too many UP days over the weekend due to my sons 16th but I don't feel guilty or like I have failed, DD tomorrow and keep on Juddding, will soon sort out what I have gained so too will you but you know that already xx

Yeah I was realllllllyyyy bad I only had one true down day (wednesday)... I really don't think the stuff I ate on friday came less than 400 cals but I stayed away from everything but the meal so I did as good as I could have. =)

Back