Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Had a good dd last night, feel like I'm back on it. Very happy that its an up day today :) Bought some goodies that were on offer in tescos (im such a bargain hunter yay) including peanut m&ms.... nommm

My mum is making SAUSAGE AND MASH for dinner tonight which fills me with more excitement than I've had in a long time. :D She even held off cooking it until today just for me :D

Having a croissant and some chocolate philli for my breakfast (i'm a late breakfaster) and I'm really looking forward to it! :D

Had a good dd last night, feel like I'm back on it. Very happy that its an up day today :) Bought some goodies that were on offer in tescos (im such a bargain hunter yay) including peanut m&ms.... nommm

My mum is making SAUSAGE AND MASH for dinner tonight which fills me with more excitement than I've had in a long time. :D She even held off cooking it until today just for me :D

Having a croissant and some chocolate philli for my breakfast (i'm a late breakfaster) and I'm really looking forward to it! :D

Hey Hann

Sounds like a GREAT UP day! Hope you're having some baked beans with your bangers and mash, it's illegal not to (or is that just in our house?!) ;)

Our boss brought back mint M&Ms from the States recently ..... they are ABSOLUTELY DIVINE! If you ever see them, grab yourself a bag (or three :D)

P x

down day today and i'm off work... yargle. Dangerous. I'm only off cause my mum needs me/my car as dad has hers (hers is in for a service or whatevs). Nothing to doooooooo.

Keeping myself distracted by playing some games (I'm a real gamer) Days like this I'd normally be putting everything in my mouth that comes my way! Its hard! The first down day when I've not been in work, with distraction and limited access to food. Gonna actually try a proper fast day today, the only calories I'm going to consume are cups of tea.

Had 1 cup so far and doing ok. The hunger doesn't usually strike me til later in the day anyway. Going to see Patrick Kielty tonight as well which will be good distraction from hunger.

sat 262.7
sun 265.1 +2.4 post up
mon 266.5 +1.4 post up (+3.8)
tue 264.0 -2.5 post down (+1.3)
wed 262.8 -1.2 post up ???????? (+0.1)

How the bloody hell did this happen?

had some patchy totms for the past wee while which may contribute (had my implant redone and its doing its usual unsettledness before it starts to work) but I didn't think it would contribute *that* much... meh its a mystery to me, if I could bottle it i'd make millions! I'll probably end up gaining tomorrow on the scales to even it out ha ha

down day today and i'm off work... yargle. Dangerous. I'm only off cause my mum needs me/my car as dad has hers (hers is in for a service or whatevs). Nothing to doooooooo.

Keeping myself distracted by playing some games (I'm a real gamer) Days like this I'd normally be putting everything in my mouth that comes my way! Its hard! The first down day when I've not been in work, with distraction and limited access to food. Gonna actually try a proper fast day today, the only calories I'm going to consume are cups of tea.

Had 1 cup so far and doing ok. The hunger doesn't usually strike me til later in the day anyway. Going to see Patrick Kielty tonight as well which will be good distraction from hunger.

Good luck!! I've struggling to keep cals down on Sundays when I'm stuck at home!

sat 262.7
sun 265.1 +2.4 post up

mon 266.5 +1.4 post up (+3.8)
tue 264.0 -2.5 post down (+1.3)
wed 262.8 -1.2 post up (+0.1)
thu 264.4 +1.6 post down (+1.7)
fri 263.6 -0.8 post up (+0.9)

so my pattern has flipped upside down for the past few days... would really need a loss for tomorrow (weigh in day!)

I *tried* a proper fast day on Wednesday. Got on well til about 6pm-ish. Started feeling a bit sicky, so I had a bag of LF crisps. Ok no harm done! Went out to see Patrick kielty that evening. (yay!) Started feeling very sick towards the end of it. Hard to describe how it felt, but I think the fact I was out in a very bustly noisy environment (a full stadium of talking people) - i think this is an autistic trait, i've always struggled in pubs and places like that because it almost feels like an attack on my brain when im in a busy environment. Hmm.. But anyway I did really enjoy the show, patrick was funny as ****, and worth a bit of suffering for :p

I think if I hadn't been out in that environment I would have enjoyed a fast day better perhaps? I might think about doing a proper fast in a few more weeks time and see how it goes.

Had a really bad up up and away day yesterday lets see if I can try and sum it up/shame myself

- chocolate roux bun with real cream (yes this was the first thing I had at 9am in the morning!!!)
- large bowl of jordans with flame raisins (yum)
- 3 or 4 bags of crisps (crinkle cheddars)
- plenty of tea
- a small amount of sweet chilli noodles, and fried bacon/cabbage/onion mash
- 3 croissants with ham and cheese
- half a cheeseburger and 8 chicken nuggets from chippy
- portion of sponge pudding with chocolate custard
- 1 nutrigrain
- possibly some other junk i've forgotten lol

was so pissed off with my post up gain, and had suffered so much on my down day that I just ate for the sake of it. I don't even care and I'm not upset, just moved on to my down day today for a much needed break lol x

Last edited:
I think possibly the food thing was me being a bit stressed yesterday about my doctors appointment (which was today). I knew it would be okay but I still get a bit antsy about appointments. Got my anti depressants upped, she just had to see me to check that I was still ok and wasn't havin any mad side effects before putting me up a dose.

Just gotta keep juddding through these fun times and hope everythings ok. Normally i'd be so far off the wagon that I'd forgotten what it even looked like, so I'm pretty happy i'm still doing it even if I havent had a great couple of weeks loss wise :p

Back