Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

I was thinking about your never ending TOTM earlier... when I started S&S I had a 6 week TOTM, then nothing for 2 months, a bit of spotting last month and then a full on TOTM this week which I am hoping and praying will stop soon!

I think when we are overweight and when we lose weight, this can cause mayhem with our hormones. I am hoping that by continuing to lose weight, eventually my hormones will stabilise. I wouldn't give it much longer Hann without seeing a doc, if I were you. They may give you something like tranexemic acid to stop you bleeding...dunno, but don't wait too long. It's exhausting and can leave you anaemic, let alone the damn inconvenience.

MissHapp said:
I was thinking about your never ending TOTM earlier... when I started S&S I had a 6 week TOTM, then nothing for 2 months, a bit of spotting last month and then a full on TOTM this week which I am hoping and praying will stop soon!

I think when we are overweight and when we lose weight, this can cause mayhem with our hormones. I am hoping that by continuing to lose weight, eventually my hormones will stabilise. I wouldn't give it much longer Hann without seeing a doc, if I were you. They may give you something like tranexemic acid to stop you bleeding...dunno, but don't wait too long. It's exhausting and can leave you anaemic, let alone the damn inconvenience.

I know I could barely stand earlier for fear of passing out :( I had my implant redone and it sends me a bit wonky in the initial stages but I've never been this bad before.. Will give doc on call a ring tomorrow if I'm any worse. My periods have been horrendous since the very beginning, even in school I was barely able to cope between breaks with the super super large night time pads!! Yet I've never really felt this bad.. I really need this implant to start working like...now lol.

At least I can say I've not had trouble controlling my up day today lol...i hardly wanted to eat and had to make myself eat something... Silver linings and all that lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Time for positivity!!!!!

I got a new low on my weight loss

I'm on week 11 of juddd and not broken my plans once

I feel ****ing awesome (asides the mentioned stuff)

I no longer have a bad relationship with food and actually turned down the offer of a fry up this morning!!!!!

I can have guilt free pizza!!! Omn nom nom

Xxx

Positive is good Han, you are doing an amazing job, hope you feel better soon!

That's a brilliant weight loss Han. Well done. As regards your problem this happened to me when on CD. U did get something from the doctor to stop the bleeding but it didn't work and so period lasted 8 weeks and was really heavy all that time and I was rarely able to leave the house. I was on the contraceptive injection then. So they injected me again a few weeks early saying this would sort it but it didn't so I went back on the pill and this did sort it thank goodness.

Ur just fabulous han. Everyone deserves to feel good about themselves and how they look, its just the most amaze balls feeling to look in the mirror and be happy with what u see! I've been there once and its why im so determines to do it again, it rocked! And i hope everyone on here does the same throughout the 'journey' and at the end goal.

Xxx

Greeneyes11 said:
That's a brilliant weight loss Han. Well done. As regards your problem this happened to me when on CD. U did get something from the doctor to stop the bleeding but it didn't work and so period lasted 8 weeks and was really heavy all that time and I was rarely able to leave the house. I was on the contraceptive injection then. So they injected me again a few weeks early saying this would sort it but it didn't so I went back on the pill and this did sort it thank goodness.

That sounds mental! :/ glad you got it sorted though. Will see how I go today as I don't feel too bad :)

Caroline_Louise said:
Ur just fabulous han. Everyone deserves to feel good about themselves and how they look, its just the most amaze balls feeling to look in the mirror and be happy with what u see! I've been there once and its why im so determines to do it again, it rocked! And i hope everyone on here does the same throughout the 'journey' and at the end goal.

Xxx

Aw thanks mdear :) I'm looking forward to the future and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I will get to goal with juddd, hurrah :)

502c8184dde56a0a60d145f2c70fea74.jpg

6aed4abe8e10490f7e790de72f6beba5.jpg

Thought this was quite an interesting app

bolero982 said:
Nice looking app. Yet another reason to add to the "must buy iPad" list. lol

Hope you're feeling ok today, Han. x

I'm alright, just feeling a bit worse for wear. Not as horribly ill as I was on Saturday night, but not fabulous lol. I'll get there I'm sure. Feeling bloated to fook and wish the damn women problems would just piss away off :(

Today's eats:

Breakfast - small bowl of shreddies ( and didn't even go for a second bowl, amazing!)
Mid morning - nutrigrain
Lunch - bk small cheeseburger and regular chip, diet coke
Afternoon - half of a share bar of Cadbury caramel (again with the not being greedy, what is wrong with me)
Post 5 - a mouthful of very cold tea that I forgot I had made :p

I've even getting myself busy with cross stitching, and it's definitely helping to keep my mind off junk food. Just wish the sicky would go and I'd feel fanfickintastic.

Good night all my lovelies, oh and Simon too lol :D

Sat 254.9
Sun 256.3 (+1.4 post uuu)
Mon 257.4 (+1.1 post uud) +2.5

Not too bad for weekend up although I didn't actually eat a lot (for my standards)

Fasting all day then will likely bung on a pizza tonight. Gonna try and stick some veg on my pizza and work myself into eating a bit better. Think red onion, sweetcorn, ham and pineapple could be a nice start. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmm not so much of a meat on pizza fan! Really enjoying doing your woj (way of juddd lol), feel like I've had a 3 day wknd and only up 2lb! Very pleased with myself!

16 lost : 51 to goal

Back