Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Chippies sound amazing, your method sounds fantastic... Not sure I could hack it tho!! Might give it a whirl next week

Do you have mostly water or tea during your fasting day?? Anything help when you started doing fasting days??

Xx

RebekahR said:
Chippies sound amazing, your method sounds fantastic... Not sure I could hack it tho!! Might give it a whirl next week

Do you have mostly water or tea during your fasting day?? Anything help when you started doing fasting days??

Xx

Well I kinda inadvertently started fasting, stopped having breakfast, then after a while stopped having dinner, then lunch. Took a good few weeks to adjust. Though it would be tougher than it is but it feels like an amazing achievement once you get the first 24 hr fast done.I found eating on fast days just makes me hungry. I mostly have tea, and some water and also some diet fizzy.

Just keeping busy and filling up with fizzy helps me a lot. And I do my 24 hr fasts from 5 to 5. So I start my fast at 5pm, I'm usually well fuelled from the lunch, and then I just have to do until 5pm the next day. It's not really hugely different but it just helps me cope mentally with the sleep splitting the fast in half.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I might give it a go after my exams! Sounds good ... Guess the 5-5 split makes it easier??

Thanks for the advice hun x

I had a weird dream last night where I was fasting and I completely forgot and just ate food :0 was so realistic that I had to think for a minute when I woke up!!

Annoyed that the scales aren't being very kind to me lately, but I feel slimmer and I feel fabulous so who cares :p yay! Even if it takes years to lose the weight I know I will and I know that I will NEVER be 20stone anything again ever because I can do this for life :) I never had the confidence to say that on any other diet as I'd usually have fallen off the bandwagon several times by now!!

hannata said:
I had a weird dream last night where I was fasting and I completely forgot and just ate food :0 was so realistic that I had to think for a minute when I woke up!!

Annoyed that the scales aren't being very kind to me lately, but I feel slimmer and I feel fabulous so who cares :p yay! Even if it takes years to lose the weight I know I will and I know that I will NEVER be 20stone anything again ever because I can do this for life :) I never had the confidence to say that on any other diet as I'd usually have fallen off the bandwagon several times by now!!

What a lovely post to read first thing! I know you'll do this too han, can just tell! Know its hard (and im a hypocrite!). But try to ignore the scales and concentrate on the 'feeling' slimmer and other NSV's. just wondered, do u feel different in other ways, apart from slimmer? My mum just climbed back on the juddd wagon yest after a hard week so need to load her up with positive stuff! Ha, now im a positivity perv as well as a food perv!
Have a flippin fabulous day u lovely girl xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
What a lovely post to read first thing! I know you'll do this too han, can just tell! Know its hard (and im a hypocrite!). But try to ignore the scales and concentrate on the 'feeling' slimmer and other NSV's. just wondered, do u feel different in other ways, apart from slimmer? My mum just climbed back on the juddd wagon yest after a hard week so need to load her up with positive stuff! Ha, now im a positivity perv as well as a food perv!
Have a flippin fabulous day u lovely girl xxx

I honestly feel like I've turned a corner in every way possible. I'm getting more confident, happier, and I feel for the first time that I will lose all of my weight. Even if it takes me 2 years I really dont care cause I'm having a whale of a time :D

I'm getting the hang of weight loss and exercise together. I never had the mental stamina to keep with both at the same time. I just need to tweak my diet a lil bit to include more veggies and I'll be flying. :)

Life is amazeballs for me at the mo :D

hannata said:
I honestly feel like I've turned a corner in every way possible. I'm getting more confident, happier, and I feel for the first time that I will lose all of my weight. Even if it takes me 2 years I really dont care cause I'm having a whale of a time :D

I'm getting the hang of weight loss and exercise together. I never had the mental stamina to keep with both at the same time. I just need to tweak my diet a lil bit to include more veggies and I'll be flying. :)

Life is amazeballs for me at the mo :D

Awe *sniff* thats some seriously heart warming stuff there. I think you are a bloody rockstar and u deserve everything good that comes ur way xxx

I know it can be hard (believe me, I'm a slave to the scales and get worked up if they don't tell me exactly what I want!), but you are doing great. It shows how happy you are with JUDDD, and that's fantastic. Never seen you this happy on any of the diets you've done, so know you've got the right one for you and you'll get the results you want and deserve. Do mean it when I say your progress is truly inspiring, and I know you're going to get everything good you deserve Han. xx

Any pizza lately? lolol. :p

Well done Han, my scales haven't moved much over the last 2 weeks, but clothes that didn't fit 2 weeks ago now fit, and I am in some size 14s, at this weight before I was in an 18, so the scales definately lie on this diet. Keep up the good work.

Greeneyes11 said:
Well done Han, my scales haven't moved much over the last 2 weeks, but clothes that didn't fit 2 weeks ago now fit, and I am in some size 14s, at this weight before I was in an 18, so the scales definately lie on this diet. Keep up the good work.

I know isn't it the weirdest thing? I was laying in bed this morning and I thought my tum felt flatter than it normally does! I've never had this kind of phenomenon on any other diet before!

I had a piece of wheaten and of butter. Probably no more than 100 calories. Haven't been feeling too well this morning and felt like I was running on no energy. Despite the fact it is a little bit on the stale side it is the nicest thing I've eaten in a long time lol :p now I feel lots better :)

hannata said:
I had a piece of wheaten and of butter. Probably no more than 100 calories. Haven't been feeling too well this morning and felt like I was running on no energy. Despite the fact it is a little bit on the stale side it is the nicest thing I've eaten in a long time lol :p now I feel lots better :)

Sometimes sense has to prevail han, so well done on the decision. Check out the willpower that u were able to stop at just that, amazing! Feel better xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Sometimes sense has to prevail han, so well done on the decision. Check out the willpower that u were able to stop at just that, amazing! Feel better xx

I have been prone to taking nasty sugar drops, because of the drugs I'm on. I'm pretty sure it was that because i felt like life was suddenly pushed back into me the minute the first bite went down. It's a really weird feeling! I feel like I understand my body a lot more now. Before juddd I probably would've pigged out on a giant bag of jelly babies in this instance. Would've given me relief but then I'd probably crash from too much sugar. Now I'm equipped mentally to deal with these things it's so much easier xx

Back