Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Same ginger belly :)

Attachments

• image-1749132799.jpg
    image-1749132799.jpg
    542.1 KB · Views: 46
Hello Hannah

Over the last few weeks have read your diary from start to finish, and although I'm not following JUDDD I'm really interested in how you're doing, we have similar stats - i started 12 weeks ago at 20st 13lb and a size 26.

I'm calorie counting (1700 a day) and trying to eat little and often as i have a bad history with starving/binging and want a normal relationship with food.
I like reading your diary as you are soo positive it always cheers me up to read your victories.

I'm a big believer that everyone can lose weight once the time is right, brain in the right place and they have found the right diet for them.
I think both of us are in that successful place atm. Xxx

Good luck, I'll keep following your progress.

Amy.

I'm a cat fanatic LOL Awww your cats are adorable. Next doors gets spoilt rotten by me as I can't have one currently LOL

It's bewitching hour... Ive got a big cuppa tea ...:)

X

MissAmy said:
Hello Hannah

Over the last few weeks have read your diary from start to finish, and although I'm not following JUDDD I'm really interested in how you're doing, we have similar stats - i started 12 weeks ago at 20st 13lb and a size 26.

I'm calorie counting (1700 a day) and trying to eat little and often as i have a bad history with starving/binging and want a normal relationship with food.
I like reading your diary as you are soo positive it always cheers me up to read your victories.

I'm a big believer that everyone can lose weight once the time is right, brain in the right place and they have found the right diet for them.
I think both of us are in that successful place atm. Xxx

Good luck, I'll keep following your progress.

Amy.

How have you done so far? I completely believe the same... I always used to think that I was just stupid and useless at any diet, kept punishing myself when I had a bad day. Thinking that it couldn't be that damn difficult. When all along I had my head in the completely wrong place. I was living a life where I was practically dependant on my family to do things for me, and hated going outside of my comfort zone. Juddd kinda kicked the wheels in motion for me, and once I started seeing a bit of success I then wanted to deal with my problems and actually exist as a person. I think eating little and often is a good tactic when calorie counting. Thank you for your lovely post and I wish you every bit of success that you deserve. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Viva La Diva said:
Wow Han !! You are doing great !!! Love the Cat piccys as I have two of them myself !!! ( Brother and sister mischievous duo !! )

Diva x

Ella miss diva, how you been keeping lately? We have two cats, got beanie (the above cat) first. He was a kitten when we got him. He got to about a year old and we decided he could do with some company, and we got a little girl, Betty. She was a kitten when we got her. He was late sept 2010, and Betty was April 2011. Complete polar opposites but they love each other to death. Always together like a gruesome twosome. I'll have a hoke and put a pic up of her x

RebekahR said:
I'm a cat fanatic LOL Awww your cats are adorable. Next doors gets spoilt rotten by me as I can't have one currently LOL

It's bewitching hour... Ive got a big cuppa tea ...:)

X

We used to spoil our next door neighbours cats too. I've always loved cats :3

I was really badly depressed and withdrawn a few years ago, and my mum decided it was time to get a cat. It was my Christmas present. I was told to get a day off work early December and not told why. Apparently they had been talking about it for months. The night before they gave me an early Christmas present... Beanies bed. Without saying a word, I opened this cat bed and I was so astounded I started to cry and couldn't say a word. x

hannata said:
How have you done so far?

34lb in twelve weeks.
I'm just getting to the point where my clothes are loser and people beginning to notice it. Which is nice (and scary)

Feeling better, less headaches and lethargic as well.

Need to start doing proper exercise to tone up soon.

Awww that is so so sweet, you'll always treasure him :)

The kids said just yesterday sad you should get "her" a cat for Christmas LOL! I'm pining for one!!

Once we move could try to convince the old man LOL he dosent want any pets booo!!

MissAmy said:
34lb in twelve weeks.
I'm just getting to the point where my clothes are loser and people beginning to notice it. Which is nice (and scary)

Feeling better, less headaches and lethargic as well.

Need to start doing proper exercise to tone up soon.

Yeah I've just started the aul exercise craic myself lol.. You're doing brilliantly xx

RebekahR said:
Awww that is so so sweet, you'll always treasure him :)

The kids said just yesterday sad you should get "her" a cat for Christmas LOL! I'm pining for one!!

Once we move could try to convince the old man LOL he dosent want any pets booo!!

Aw I think it took a bit of time to convince my father as well lol xx

Betty as a kitteh in my mums hands, would you believe she fell asleep like that???

Beanie and Betty together on the sofa :3

And Betty a bit older in her hunting mode lol

Attachments

• image-1033065404.jpg
    image-1033065404.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 43
  • image-341539309.jpg
    image-341539309.jpg
    608 KB · Views: 80
  • image-3668097417.jpg
    image-3668097417.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 84
alottolose said:
Great cat pics girls :)

Intrigued by the easytones :) I have high arches too!! (and they're a pain in the ass :() x

Do you find regular shoes are like impossible to fit? I can get like pumps, and shoes that just go round the toe ok, but anything that covers the top of my foot gives me a lot of pain as my foot is high. I can only really wear shoes with laces or Velcro so I can slacken them a bit... :(

It's worth going in and trying a pair on to see how they feel. I also use sofsole airr insoles (blue ones) with regular shoes as they have good arch support and gel parts to help shock absorb at heel and ball of foot.

I find high heels impossible....like they look silly with a high arch...anyone else?

Trainers are my friend and I have to try on stuff before I buy them, can't buy online or anything x

I have the opposite to you. Plantar fasciitis which is fallen arches. I have special soles for my shoes and high heels help but I am useless at walking in them. I find the Sketchers tone ups so comfortable for a long while. Like bouncing on air.

Back