Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

woo! cat cuddles - yes Poppy is a girl, we've also got 2 of her kits, Alice and Katie - their dad was this big ginger fluffy cat so Katie is a fluffball with a ginger foot and Alice looks exactly like Poppy but with a ginger patch on her head. (and I shouldn't say this, but Alice (or 'the band' as we call her) is my fave cos she is soooo cheeky). We gave the 3 boy kittens away but now regret it bitterly!! But feeding them all was bankrupting us :(

Alice is named after Alice in Resident Evil as she has red hair and is bad ass

Katie is actually called Kate after the Lost character - 2 of the boy kittens were called Jack and Sawyer!!

Poppy's birthday is the day before the other 2 (they were born the day after her 1st birthday), and this year at work everyone decorated my desk with cat stuff and bought them cards and presents!! It was soo funny. I made paw print cupcakes and cat shaped cookies, it was probably the best day of my life!!

Love all the other cat ladies that are on Minis!!! :kitty:

Can't believe you're having a pt session, you're going to look like Jet from Gladiators at this rate!!

[/QUOTE]
Booked in for a pt session on Saturday, kinda dreading it tbh...
/
Sent from my iPad using MiniMins[/QUOTE]

For some reason I read that as pet session at first & thought you were taking your cats!!! Yes, it is scary what goes on in my brain sometimes....

bolero982 said:
Thank God someone else said that! I thought I was loosing my mind...

Yup, I thought that too!

Oh!!! The kitchen guy was over this evening and they all had Chinese... And I refused, and felt good about it :0

Admittedly it probably would've been harder if it was chippy or pizza but still, another good nsv. Sat while they all gorbed, feeling pretty smug xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Smugness is good hehe :) our lot be having Bacon baps for tea tomorrow hope Il be feeling angelic with my plain fish LOL

Sure pt think of some exercises to help hip

Oooo I love cats LOL wish they has cat coffee shops like in Japan Haha I would never go to Costa again!!

Xx

hannata said:
I saw my reflection in my car and I wasn't horrified... My double triple chin must be getting smaller lol xx

Yayyyy xxx

this year at work everyone decorated my desk with cat stuff and bought them cards and presents!! It was soo funny. I made paw print cupcakes and cat shaped cookies, it was probably the best day of my life!!

Love all the other cat ladies that are on Minis!!! :kitty:

This is so amazing!

x

I've decided to go and see a physio about thon hip. It's really getting bad now and need some advice so I don't cripple myself!!

Yes always best to get pain checked, especially before going to the gym. Some injuries benefit from exercise, but many do not. Best to check first with those who know, hips are easily damaged but slow to heal!!

hannata said:
I've decided to go and see a physio about thon hip. It's really getting bad now and need some advice so I don't cripple myself!!

Dah! Trying to find the thread about ur hip?! Ibe just been to the physio today about mine! Was well worth the visit i can tell you! Xx

Lou_G said:
Don't worry about the scales - with the total change in lifestyle that you're sorting out for yourself, the scales can only follow in the right direction in the end :)

Have a great day Han :):):) (meow!)

Yeah I'm clinging onto juddd for dear life at the moment. Got to accept that im still going to have bad days, it's just part of me. I haven't had a bad day in a while so that's positive.

Have a lovely day peoples!

Meow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back