Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Before and after about 30lbs difference. Grey trousers are today :)

Plus waking up at 4am every day this week has done nothing for me lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3459966534.jpg
    image-3459966534.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 155
  • image-1422842140.jpg
    image-1422842140.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 148
Lou_G said:
wow you can really see it on your lower half!! and yay Mummy Han for being awesome on her first fast day!!

None of my clothes fit... Lol. I bought the grey trousers 2 weeks ago and they fitted, yet officially I've not lost that much since then! Funny that...! Now they're hanging off me.

All of my weight is on my middle so I guess a lot of it is coming from there. And I see it in my face too.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow! Can totally see a big difference - especially around your middle, but also in your face! Well done you - very inspiring!

I never thought you would even see a difference with 2 stone but it is kinda amazing. :)

I'm convinced weight lost on JUDDD is 'real' fat, more so than on other kinds of weight loss, where a lot is water and muscle. Not sure if that's scientific fact! But with just under 1/2 a stone lost, I'm fitting into things it would usually take at least a stone off to get into.

Wavycat said:
I'm convinced weight lost on JUDDD is 'real' fat, more so than on other kinds of weight loss, where a lot is water and muscle. Not sure if that's scientific fact! But with just under 1/2 a stone lost, I'm fitting into things it would usually take at least a stone off to get into.

Yeah I agree completely, have been this weight so many times before but never been this slim. Have been lighter than this weight and still bigger!!!

Week 15 weigh in

Sat 251.9
Sun 253 (+1.1 post up) +1.1
Mon 253.1 (+0.1 post uud) +1.2
Tue 253 (-0.1 post ddu & walk) +1.1
wed 251.4 (-1.6 post uud & gym) -0.5
Thu 249.7 (-1.7 post ddu) -2.2
Fri 247.9 (-1.8 post uud) -4
Sat 250.2 (+2.3 post ddu) -1.7

:(

Still a great loss mind...!

Think I'm going to start weighing in on a Friday from next week, so week 16 will be a 6 day week.

Still 29.8lbs over 15 weeks!

I know it's easier said than done (I rage at my scales a lot, as you know :p), but try not to be too disappointed. 1.7lbs is still a fantastic loss, and I'm sure the whoosie fairy will visit soon. :) Good luck with changing your weigh in to a Friday. If that works for you, then that's great. :) x

bolero982 said:
I know it's easier said than done (I rage at my scales a lot, as you know :p), but try not to be too disappointed. 1.7lbs is still a fantastic loss, and I'm sure the whoosie fairy will visit soon. :) Good luck with changing your weigh in to a Friday. If that works for you, then that's great. :) x

I know I keep thinking that if I had lost 1.7lbs on the scales with a regular diet I will have been really good, and in all honesty suffered for it :p have to keep reminding myself that I'm on a diet with juddd. Trying to keep the expectation goblin away, and I'm very happy with my loss this week. X

It's a good loss Hun. Most weeks I lose less than 1lb. You have lost an average of 2 lb a week which is the recommended weight loss.

Greeneyes11 said:
It's a good loss Hun. Most weeks I lose less than 1lb. You have lost an average of 2 lb a week which is the recommended weight loss.

I know I cant believe it. When I was doing ww I was lucky to average half a pound a week over a length of time... I don't have a super high metabolic rate or anything that would explain these losses, my body just really agrees with juddd lol xx

I have literally had an influx of support after I came out of the diet closet on Facebook. I can't quite believe how positive people are being! I think I have also inspired a handful of people to do it as well! It's awesome, beyond my wildest dreams. Normally I'd be cracking under this pressure but the new confident me is absolutely loving the praise lol :p

hannata said:
Week 15 weigh in

Sat 251.9
Sun 253 (+1.1 post up) +1.1
Mon 253.1 (+0.1 post uud) +1.2
Tue 253 (-0.1 post ddu & walk) +1.1
wed 251.4 (-1.6 post uud & gym) -0.5
Thu 249.7 (-1.7 post ddu) -2.2
Fri 247.9 (-1.8 post uud) -4
Sat 250.2 (+2.3 post ddu) -1.7

:(

Still a great loss mind...!

Think I'm going to start weighing in on a Friday from next week, so week 16 will be a 6 day week.

Still 29.8lbs over 15 weeks!

Fab loss.
17lb is bliddy good. I'd be happy with that each week.
I've got my week 15 weigh in later (when i finally get dressed and motivate my ass into town) and hope i do as well.

MissAmy said:
Fab loss.
17lb is bliddy good. I'd be happy with that each week.
I've got my week 15 weigh in later (when i finally get dressed and motivate my ass into town) and hope i do as well.

Yeah I know it's awesome like, I'm losing consistently and I shouldn't be moaning lol. Just annoying to see it dip so low then bounce up right before weigh in. When I originally set out doing juddd, I picked sat as weigh in day because it was right after the 3 downs. I expected my weight to go up, sat/sun then all the damage to be reversed in time for weigh in. And weigh ins are a nice boost at the weekend, gives me something to look forward to!

I think the way I'm going at the mo, my low carb training days, followed by evening fasts are the best behaved on the scales, so changing my weigh in day to a Friday should help reflect that. My days are all broken up now so there's never really an ideal day to weigh, but I think Friday might be better than Saturday based on my past few weeks. My bowel tends to get a bit sluggish on Saturday after 3 fasts so that might be another reason why I'm retaining weight.

I wouldn't worry too much about the little fluctuations, the general trend is downwards and more down each week so you are kicking arse.

I always weigh clothed and after food, and it differs each week (sometimes three meals before i weigh) so i know my weights are not as accurate as naked first thing.

Only 1lb lost this which is a bit pants, although have been full of cold and starving all week so not surprising. But just bought myself a new coat in a size 20.
I started my diet at a size 26!!
Chuffed.

MissAmy said:
I wouldn't worry too much about the little fluctuations, the general trend is downwards and more down each week so you are kicking arse.

I always weigh clothed and after food, and it differs each week (sometimes three meals before i weigh) so i know my weights are not as accurate as naked first thing.

Only 1lb lost this which is a bit pants, although have been full of cold and starving all week so not surprising. But just bought myself a new coat in a size 20.
I started my diet at a size 26!!
Chuffed.

Oh wow size 20 is awesome, I was a borderline 24/26 and I'm now getting nearer and nearer the 20s as we speak ^_^ xx

Back