Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Urgh totm.... Makes sense now why I gained nearly 3lb last Friday.... Am gonna weigh in til Saturday and decide then which day I want my weigh in to be. If I get a drop on Saturday I'll keep it that way, if not I'll start weighing on Friday morn officially. :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey! Delete his number. Once a knob always a knob. Men and women do
Not think the same but no one decent wants to hurt another... Really. So stay away.!;

Hi hanna have been sitting on the sidelines reading from your diary and cheering you along. I have been juddding about the same time and have lost around 10 kgs. Just noticed your from my part of the world. So thought I would say hello

pavschick said:
Hi hanna have been sitting on the sidelines reading from your diary and cheering you along. I have been juddding about the same time and have lost around 10 kgs. Just noticed your from my part of the world. So thought I would say hello

Oooh where are youfrom? Well done on the loss, freaking brilliant! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Han just checking in, you are doing brill x

Thanks guys! Feeling positive about tomorrows weigh in, have been quite good food wise, ate enough but no binging, and burned a lot in the gym. Nice balance.

Was at an anxiety seminar today and it was pretty good, lots of positive things learned. In tomorrow again for most of the day. Fasting all day tomorrow shouldn't be a problem either. Which is a relief. Got hairdressers on Thursday, which I'm looking forward to. My hair needs a good cut and I'll have to stick on some bleach too. Should hopefully be a nice boost as my hair has been looking wick lately lol. Got pt on Saturday at long last (after cancelling my first appointment cause I was ill)

Feel like I'm getting my head in a more positive place. Slimgate hasn't responded to my offer of hanging out but I've stayed calm and not sent a follow up message, after I was itching to do so last night. **** him, I'm just gonna spend some time with my actual friend, his brother, lol.

hannata said:
Oooh where are youfrom? Well done on the loss, freaking brilliant! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm living in Feeny near dungiven 6mths of the year and kusadasi in turkey for the other 6 mths. Got early retirement at fifty so hubby and I leading the good life. Just need to get the weight under control as I'm 55 in jan and want to stay fit and healthy. Good thing is hubby doing juddd as well .

pavschick said:
I'm living in Feeny near dungiven 6mths of the year and kusadasi in turkey for the other 6 mths. Got early retirement at fifty so hubby and I leading the good life. Just need to get the weight under control as I'm 55 in jan and want to stay fit and healthy. Good thing is hubby doing juddd as well .

Yeah that's awesome! My mum is now doing juddd and the support is invaluable x

Week 16 weigh in

Sat 250.2
Sun 4/11 - 252.1 (+1.9 post up)
Mon 5/11 - 252.4 (+0.3 post uud) +2.2
Tue 6/11 - 250.9 (-1.5 post ddu & walk) +0.7
Wed 7/11 - 251.0 (+0.1 post uud & gym) +0.8

Not losing faith yet! Hopefully will have a repeat performance of Tuesday's weigh in tomorrow! :)

Yay to looking and feeling slimmer :D That's the JUDDD magic, even when the scales aren't going lower - you're still getting smaller. Well done Han!

X

I ordered a pair of size 20 bike shorts, will look forward to trying them on. It's going to be my next target, so when I fit them I'll be able to start spin class. I much prefer tighter trousers/shorts for the gym as they aren't flapping around or falling down lmao :p

I also had to buy a new shower robe thing as the Velcro part of it no longer meets, because the 24/26 size is so big on me :D still good as a spare but nice to know I can downsize lol xx

Back