Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Yay on 'downsizing'. I think that when all is said and done, the victory of getting into a smaller size is the one that brings the most satisfaction. At least that's how I feel when dropping a size. Well done, and I know you'll get into those shorts very soon. :) xx

Anecdote for the day: don't like tight shorts myself. One of my motivating factors in dieting was that I split the a*se out of a pair when I sat down on the bus (sadly I did this more than once...and always on the same particular bus route). lol. That made for an embarrassing afternoon, as I was on my way to work. :eek:

So nice to buy new clothes isn't it because your old ones are too big X

Week 16 weigh in

Sat 250.2
Sun 4/11 - 252.1 (+1.9 post up)
Mon 5/11 - 252.4 (+0.3 post uud) +2.2
Tue 6/11 - 250.9 (-1.5 post ddu & walk) +0.7
Wed 7/11 - 251.0 (+0.1 post uud & gym) +0.8
Thu 8/11 - 251.4 (+0.4 post ddu) +1.2

If I'm having my official weigh in on Fridays I'll need a miracle at this rate :( going to the hairdressers tonight so I won't get to the gym either. Gonna try and be good today. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Hanna - its taken me over a week but finally read through your whole journey and now feeling very inspired and hope I will have success with it too.

Its good you found about juddd so young as I've been on and off diets for years now (I'm 34) and think I may finally have found one I can stick to. At least you won't have to waste 10 years on and off the likes of sw, ww and every other diet under the sun like I have!

Well done X

I've done Atkins, exante, celeb slim, slimfast, ww (the old and new plans!) sw, calorie counting, the spike cc diet, low carb, low fat and even healthy eating. Started dieting when I was 21, and I'm now 26.. I do feel lucky that I found juddd, as it's perfect for me. :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 16 weigh in

Sat 250.2
Sun 4/11 - 252.1 (+1.9 post up)
Mon 5/11 - 252.4 (+0.3 post uud) +2.2
Tue 6/11 - 250.9 (-1.5 post ddu & walk) +0.7
Wed 7/11 - 251.0 (+0.1 post uud & gym) +0.8
Thu 8/11 - 251.4 (+0.4 post ddu) +1.2

If I'm having my official weigh in on Fridays I'll need a miracle at this rate :( going to the hairdressers tonight so I won't get to the gym either. Gonna try and be good today. Xx

Please don't stress out if the scales aren't kind - you know the loss will show up in the next few days! Enjoy the hairdressers - I'm desperately needing a haircut, but have put it off for ages...

Wavycat said:
Please don't stress out if the scales aren't kind - you know the loss will show up in the next few days! Enjoy the hairdressers - I'm desperately needing a haircut, but have put it off for ages...

Thanks I'm looking forward to it, haven't had mine done in the guts of 6 months, really need to bleach my roots too.

I have a funny feeling that tomorrow the scales will work out. Tmi alert but I've done nothing but poo today! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope it goes ok but the scale doesn't tell the whole story we are in this for the long haul. My next goal is to get under 90 kg for Xmas. But as long as I keep dropping I'm going to stay positive. Good luck

pavschick said:
Hope it goes ok but the scale doesn't tell the whole story we are in this for the long haul. My next goal is to get under 90 kg for Xmas. But as long as I keep dropping I'm going to stay positive. Good luck

Oh yeah I feel better in so many ways since starting juddd, not just even size wise, my mental and physical health is so much better :) xx

Ok this is what you call iron willpower......

Sitting on the dining table with these in front of me, not even the slightest bit bothered.... The me 6 months ago would've had every one of these eaten... (the sad truth!)

The gold pack is a crunchie multi pack.

Attachments

• image-3986028947.jpg
    image-3986028947.jpg
    548.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Hola amazing one! So proud of you for resistig/ not being bothered by temptation -you are awesome!
I've seen a nutritionalist and been doing an almost juddd diet since sat. Am now on anti d's, and have some counselling lined up and tbh i have felt really bloody good this week!! Not sure if i'll ever pick up my diary again but still lurking like a lil perv on ur diary and our other pals :) xxx

Back