Happe days are here again

Happe

escaping the fat
Hi, Im Lisa a longstanding member of minis. Ive been overweight (well fat) all of my 49 years and Ive tried every diet known to man. They all work until I stop doing them and I end up fatter than ever. This time, this time I have to finish the job.
Im 50 in January and have booked a holiday in the Dominican Republic with my man to celebrate. There are so many things from my bucket list that I can do there but not at this size. So on 15 July I rejoined Slimming World in a new class with a brand new consultant. She is fabulous and for the first time in years I really feel like I can do this.
Im doing great so far:

Starting weight 20st 6lbs
week 1 -15lbs 19st 5lbs
week 2 sts
week 3 -5lbs 19st
week 4 -5.5lbs 18st 8.5lbs
week 5 -6lbs 18st 2.5lbs
week 6 -2.5lbs 18st
week 7 -2lbs 17st 12lbs
week 8 -1lb 17st 11lbs
week 9 - 0.5lb 17st 10.5lbs
week10 -6lbs 17st 4.5lbs
week11-6.5lbs 16st 12lbs
week12 -2.5lbs 16st 9.5lbs
week13 -1.5lbs 16st 8lbs
week14 -1.5lbs 16st 6.5lbs
week15 -4lbs 16st 2.5lbs
week16 -2.5lbs 16st
week17 -2lbs 15st 12lbs
week18 -5lbs 15st 7lbs
week19 -5lbs 15st 2lbs
:)

Last edited:
Wow, your stats are AMAZING!! What are you eating to have fab losses? Please share cos I need a kick up the bum.

Hi Rae, I stick to red days mainly because my body loves carbs and keeps hold of the stodge forever. Im eating loads of fruit (overdosed on plums the other day, not pleasant lol) loads of veg and tons of lean meat and fish. I use my hea for milk I drink lots of tea so use both for milk and my heb for weetabix or branflakes and sometimes a hifi bar in the evening. I think my job is really helping too, Im a home shopper for asda and walk around 9 miles every shift. 33 hours of bodymagic a week lol hell I should be skinny already.:)

Hi Rae, I stick to red days mainly because my body loves carbs and keeps hold of the stodge forever. Im eating loads of fruit (overdosed on plums the other day, not pleasant lol) loads of veg and tons of lean meat and fish. I use my hea for milk I drink lots of tea so use both for milk and my heb for weetabix or branflakes and sometimes a hifi bar in the evening. I think my job is really helping too, Im a home shopper for asda and walk around 9 miles every shift. 33 hours of bodymagic a week lol hell I should be skinny already.:)

That's fab, you really are amazing. Well done :)

Thank you Rae.
Lost 2.5lbs this week which i know is great but after my huge losses of previous weeks i cant help feeling very, very slightly disapointed with. Stupid yes i know lol.

Forgot to add i did get slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month so buzzing really:bliss: lol

Lost 2lbs this week, gaining me my 2.5 stone award. Very happy with that. Thid is actually hhe lightest that Alan has known me. I know im smaller because of my clothes but I dont feel it, strange how our brains take a little time to catch up.
I am quite pleased with myself too, I rode my bike all the way to wirk and back, not bad considering I havent been on a bike in 100 years. I really want to start some kind of exercise so have been looking at classes. I need to do something low impact because of my heel, quite fancy kettle bells the results are supposed to be amazing.

I am now down 3st 1.5lbs. Im doing it!!!. Went out to Romford dogs last night in a new dress and felt fab. I even got chatted up lol. Shame not one of our party commented on my loss which the photos tell me definitely shows. Still i am not doing this for them, this is for me so I can ride that horse along the beach in January x

Thank you xx I lost an amazing 6.5lbs tonight so now at 3st8lbs off. 12 weeks till christmas wonder where I will be by then x

Wow! you're 'Rocking' !:0clapper:
cheer.gif

Am now 16 weeks into my journey and ive lost a fabulous 60lbs so far. Im the lowest weight I have been in 20 years. Still have at least 2 stone to go to take me to my lightest since adulthood so will see how I feel then. I know ill be around a size 16 which on my large 5'9, 50 year old frame looks pretty ok. Quite proud if mysekf really x

Am now 16 weeks into my journey and ive lost a fabulous 60lbs so far. Im the lowest weight I have been in 20 years. Still have at least 2 stone to go to take me to my lightest since adulthood so will see how I feel then. I know ill be around a size 16 which on my large 5'9, 50 year old frame looks pretty ok. Quite proud if mysekf really x

Fabulous weight loss!

You have every right Lisa to feel proud of yourself as it is a great achievement!:happy096:

Thank you Mini x
Hit my 4.5stone off tonight, ive turned the clocks back by 20 years weight wise. Wish I could express just how good this feels x

Had another great loss tonight and im now down 5st 4lbs. Ive 5 weeks till my holiday, do I dare hope to hit yhe 6st before I go?

Back