My Diary, by Coughdrops

Hi Newme... after the woeful few weeks I've had SW-wise, I'm getting back into it. Trying to be 100% this week so I can get a decent loss next Thurs. I bet you enjoyed your hols all the more with 4 stone off :) you're doing amazing, and in such a short amount of time xx

12th July Green Day

Woke up really early, so had 2 breakfasts today!

Apple
Yogurt

magic porridge Hex B
apple

Lunch
Jacket potato 1.5
SW quorn chilli 0.5
satsuma
cheese half hex a

dinner
Scrambled egg
cheese half hex a
Ryvitas hex b 2
chopped apple
peppers
salad leaves

coffees 1 syn for milk
icepops 6 syns
snax 4 syns

1 Hex a
2 Hex b
13 syns

Welcome back to the wagon! Well done for getting back on it.

thanks Niamh had a great time the 4 stone really made a difference however gained a few lbs while away so my first little aim is to get rid of those lbs first!

How are you finding your new sw group?

I think I'm back on track now I was struggling wed, thurs, and Friday but yesterday was good and so far today so good so I'm hoping for a lb or 2 off this Wednesday!

Welcome back to the wagon! Well done for getting back on it.

Thanks Gwella, it's great how quickly I start to feel better once I get a few days behind me. Enjoying the fresh food, but need to increase my superfree today... feel a little bit sluggish

thanks Niamh had a great time the 4 stone really made a difference however gained a few lbs while away so my first little aim is to get rid of those lbs first!

How are you finding your new sw group?

I think I'm back on track now I was struggling wed, thurs, and Friday but yesterday was good and so far today so good so I'm hoping for a lb or 2 off this Wednesday!

Those few lbs will drop back off, "quick on quick off" I always hear. It always takes a few days to get back into it, but then you'll be flying

New group is fine, it's at a rubbish time, and awkward location. So I'm ashamed to say I pay and weigh. I'll try to stay for group this week, I feel bad to leave. I definitely need to go though, doing it alone didn't work for me at all.

15th July 2014

Still feeling determined to have a good week, and have been 100% on plan since last weigh in. I've had 4 green days, so switched to red today... I was craving ham and cheese scrambled egg for lunch. Think I'll do red until w/i on Thurs, and cut out some of the carbs I've been having on green

Your doing great Niamh I too have been on plan since Saturday so not the full week but I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow at weigh in.

I didn't stay for group last week either as kids off school. Kids are welcome at the groups though but I don't know about kids at them hearing about diets, weight etc maybe I've over thinking it and should just bring kids and stay!

Don't think I'd like kids hearing too much about it either. Would rather them to accept healthy SW-friendly food as the norm, without too much emphasis on it. I don't have kids though, so what'd I know!

yeah I even find it hard waiting until Wednesday for weigh in ! thanks for the luck hun il let you know how I get on :)

Hey Niamh!

How did you get on on thursday?
Still on it.

I don't know where I am tbh.

Kimberley! I was just thinking about you at weekend. How are you keeping?? :bighug:

Went last Thurs, lost 5lbs... I'd been so far off plan the previous few weeks it was like I'd started brand new again. Trying for 2 this week, but not getting my hopes up

Hiya Kay, was going to come on your thread to say THANK YOU for salad challenge... got my 2stone award back tonight. Lost 10 lbs over last 3 weeks. Thrilled!

Sent from my phone... if I can work it properly

Hiya Kay, was going to come on your thread to say THANK YOU for salad challenge... got my 2stone award back tonight. Lost 10 lbs over last 3 weeks. Thrilled!

Yay ! :talk017: Whoop ! I'm so happy for you Niamh, you've done brilliantly these last few weeks, 10lbs is amazing ! :eek: Hope you have another fab loss next week hun. Would be great to have you back on the challenge with us next week Monday :D.

Kay xx

I don't expect to lose while I Am on hols, but would love a sts. Will deffo be back on challenge on 11th!

I don't expect to lose while I Am on hols, but would love a sts. Will deffo be back on challenge on 11th!

Brill, I will be on that week too :p. Hope you have a lovely holiday hun ;).

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, will probbe online anyway, but if not hope you have a good week

Back