Happe eating..

Wishing you the best of luck for your weigh-in! It sounds as though you've been rally disciplined, so i'm sure you'll have a good loss.

Incidentally, Tesco are now selling a 'healthy living' cheese which is half the calories than even their previous 'half calories' one! Only 55cals per 30g serving, I think. I bought some for my son, as I have him on a healthy eating regime - the whole family's on it really (aside from me with my Cambridge!), but he's the one who needs to lose weight. Dunno if it's any use to you, but I thought i'd mention it anyhow - since you can have cheese!

Jo x

OOH thanks for that Jo, ill look it up and see if im allowed a bit more of that that the measly 28g of normal. I love cheese so finding a way of having more of it will be fab.

Wow, Happe - that's bloody fantastic! What a result!!! :D

Jo x

OMFG!
13LBS! BLODDY HELL WELL FLIPPING DONE YOU JAMMY GIT!
WOW!
WELL DONE YOU!
rUTHY

Thanks Skinny.

So Fridays food:
Breakfast - 2 weetabix, milk from allowance
Lunch - Tiger prawns, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onion, 1/2 avocado and tbsp seafood sauce
Dinner - salmon, tiger prawns, stirfried beansprouts, onion, carrots, peppers, chilli and waterchestnuts.
Snacks - apple, nectarine, mullerlight

I do try not to have syns unless I really want something. Like the avocado today and the seafood sauce. I also probably have more milk than im supposed to in my teas throughout the day so have them that way. Also a splash of oil when im stirfrying or something. Just cant be bothered to count them. Plus im eating loads so im not missing them.

Just been on the SW website. Once you sign in as a member there is a host of info on there. Ive just seen a list of HEs that is pages long. The crispbreads and cereals went on forever. So much more choice than in the books. If you can have alook.

Ive just tried the honeynut shreddies, omg! lovely and i cabnt stand shreddies ususally!
Yum
Good luck with your weight loss
Ruthy xxx

Yep pretty addictive. Ive had to buy a box and hide it, cos my son was quaffing it all. I had 2 small portions out of the last box and the rest he ate in 2 days. Still got him some but ive hidden mine.

Saturday's grub
Breakfast - 2 weetabix, banana, milk
Lunch - salmon and avocado, pear
Dinner - Huge tenderloin of pork and the biggest ever mixed veg stirfry. Can barely move.
Snacks - mullerlight, apple, rest of milk

Just had dinner. I cooked a recipe from SW "food for family and friends" booklet I got when I joined. Its called Pan cooked Provencal chicken and its so yummy. Try it.

Fry light
2 onions, sliced
4 cloves garlic thinly sliced
1pt/600ml bovril stock
3 lemons quartered
4 chicken breast fillets
rough chopped plum tomatoes (I used a tin)
tarragon
bay leaf
10 black olives
A pepper sliced
salt and pepper

Fry the onions until soft, about 5 mins. Add garlic and stock. Bring to the boil and cook rapidly for 10mins. Stir in the lemons and pepper, cover and simmer for 10 mins.
Cut each chicken breast in half width ways. Add to the pan with tomatoes, tarragon and bay leaf. Cover and cook gently for 30mins or until chicken is tender and the sauce reduced and thickened.
Stir in the olives, season well cook for a further 5 mins. Done.

This is supposed to serve 4 and is 0.5 syn a serving so could have the whole thing for 2 syns. Result.

Sunday's menu consisted of
Breakfast - the usual 2 weetabix, banana, milk
Lunch - 2 dark rye ryvita,28g cheese, marmite, 2 nectarines, 1 pear
Dinner - see recipe above
snacks - mullerlight, apple

Sitting here pondering what to take to work for lunch tomorrow. Should have been very domestic and prepared some veggie soup earlier, but far too lazy today. Might quickly go grill some chicken and put a salad together, otherwise ill end up in the school canteen eating toasted cheese sandwiches and drinking milkshake. Not good.

Monday' munchings;
Breakfast - 2 weetabix, banana, milk
Lunch - chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot,Nando's lemon & herb dressing
Dinner - grilled chicken breast, mound of stirfry veg
Snacks 2 ryvita, marmite, apple, loads of grapes, rest of milk

Back