Happe eating..

Hi, Thanks. I am enjoying my food i must admit. Ive always loved the SW plan just sometimes struggle with wanting the huge consistant losses I got with CD. Im hanging on here now though, so watch this space.

Hi Happe, yes the loss differences got me too at the beginning.. I lost 2.5 stone in 6 weeks on CD BUT put it straight back on when I cam off plan....

This time I decided that 2lb was fine.... I aim at that per week and anything more is a bonus.... If I lose less, then Look at the times I lose more and it cancels out!

This is the first time I have really known I can suceed...

I'm in Thurrock.

Hey Happe, mother-in-law lives at S.Ockendon so i get down that way sometimes, visit Lakeside etc. - won't be nipping into McD's for a Mcflurry next time tho' :giggle:

Oh yes, know Grays, have to take m-i-l to the very nice butchers there (can't remember their name), it's the only place she'll get her meat from, mmm they do looovely sausages :drool:

Don't even dare to think of McFlurry's at the moment, and feeling very virtuous as we have a McD's near work and someone took orders the other day and went out at lunchtime. Luckily i'd just filled up on cous cous & salad or would've been severely tempted :drool: :drool:

Butchers called Munts, its been there forever and does a nice range of free range, organic meat. Its not cheap but it is the best around. Got over the Mcflurry cravings, had a banana and custard muller light with a banana chopped up in it instead. Yummy.
Today i have eaten;
Breakfast - shreddies, milk
Lunch - muller light , banana
Dinner - pork fillet, butternut squash, carrots, peas, 2 tablespoons of stuffing
snacks - mullerlight, apple

LOL, feel like a kid having cereal for breakfast but it keeps me fuller for longer than toast ever did.
Sultana bran flakes tomorrow.

Mondays munchies;
Ive had my 1st green day today and will be green tomorrow too. Feeling very brave.
Breakfast - sultana bran flakes, milk
Lunch - salad with feta cheese, grapes
Dinner - Veg and bean casserole, rice, more grapes

Well just for you DQ
Breakfast - shreddies, milk
Lunch - mullerlight, 3 banana's, specialK bar
Dinner - jacket potato, organic mixed bean chilli
nearly weigh day again, dont it come round quick

You're doing so well happe.... And yes weigh day does come around so quickly doesn't it....
Mine is tomorrow again...
It's great though that time flies so fast as are goal gets here fast too!

when is ur weigh in?
Anne x

Fingers crossed...... I am hoping for 3 tomorrow! 3.5 would give me my stone and half award! but i think thats being a bit optimistic for 8 weeks! <will be dressing light though just to help :eek:) >

Anne x

Glad its not just me who dresses light to weigh in. Ive been known to weigh my clothes before wearing them. All the jewellry comes off and i hold my breath. how sad am I ?

LOL sad?? nah..... but not alone..... one lady in my class brings two pairs of trousers... one that she is comfortable in and one too weigh in, she nips into the loo to change, then changes back after her weigh in!!
One of the men removes all jewellery...
I usually just go do a wee first!

x

Lol i would go on naked even if it meant i lost 1/2lb heehee

Sorry ive been amonst the missing. Been very busy writing assigments for my uni course. Not been very good, not completely lost the plot but not good. Expecting a small gain tomorrow but I will go to class. Usually i wouldnt go if i know ive gained but must do things differently this time.

Chin up babe, funnily enough whe i was doing my uni assignments i would not eat at all, for sheer worry because i am a wee bit of a perfectionist.....then once it was finished id eat like a pig which i think is worse....because one minute i was in starvation mode the next i was chucking everything bar the dog down my throat.
Good luck though with your assignments
Ruthy xxx

Back