happy birthday to me :o)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY hon ... and looking gorgeous!

B xxx

Happy Birthday Lady and Congratulations for reaching your birthday goal.

I hope you have had a lovely day :).

:Doh thank you all so very much for all of your special birthday wishes, you have all made my day....thank you all so very much :D

I had a lovely day thank you. I didn't cheat, and I enjoyed my cottage cheese and cucumber :D I never eat cottage cheese but gave it a go today for ease with being out today and it was quite enjoyable.

I'm soooo very tired now and have a fare amount of heartburn so I think I better turn in.

I look forward to catching up on the daily tomorrow but for now zzzZZZ I aught to head up to bed.

Thanks again for all of your birthday wishes, I've enjoyed reading them, thank you so very much :D

night night everyone,
best wishes to all of you xx sj xx

H, I love that cake :D I've done a fare bit of cake decorating in my time and I enjoy it sooooo much, especially the bit when you eat it :D
When I come across my cake album I'll post some piccies.

night night people. xx sj xx:thankyou: :nightf:

Sorry its late, but glad you had a fantastic birthday and hit your goal too, what a lucky girl you are...

I have to say your avatar photo looks fantastic...

Love

Sorry its late, but glad you had a fantastic birthday and hit your goal too, what a lucky girl you are...

I have to say your avatar photo looks fantastic...

Love

ditto nikki, your little tyke is soooo gorgeous :D

thanks for the compliment hun, I feel much better now I've lost a big bulk of my weight.

hope you have a pleasant evening, I'm off to bed now, sooooo tired.

night night hun xx sj xx

Happy Bitrthday Sj hope it has been a fabulous slim day !

cheers ears, it was a slim day thank you hun. I felt great in my jeans and nice little top bith my big chunky belt (from EVANS BUT SIZE SMALL) omg :eek: lol

Thank you :eek: enjoy your evening xx sj xx

Happy Belated birthday SJ!!! Sounds you had a lovely day!!!

Well done on getting past another goal!!!

nas x

Happy Birthday!

Back