Happy Birthday Tracy J xx

Awwwww how sweet thankyou all so much!! I have been to chester zoo today, got a little sunburnt but nevermind hey! Not sure if im feeling any older yet! Maybe!
Thanks again guys youre all fab!
Cheers Gaz babe, love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wahhheeey Birthday Girl's here for shes a jolly good fellow hip hip hooray happy birthday too you squashed tomatoes
Hope you had a great day hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah thanks babe, knackered now lol must be getting old!! xxxxx

Oooo i love Chester Zoo! Did you enjoy it hun? I went a few weeks ago and was scared ****less when my bf made me walk through the bat cave in the dark!! I don't appreciate things i can't see trying to dive bomb my head lol xx

Haha i love it in there! My mum was a little scared i reckon today and little girl was bored by the bats lol! I was obsessed with the Jaguar..they are gorgeous xx

Ooo no if something is coming at my face i want to see it...that sounds unbelievably rude haha! You got to see the jaguar?! We hung around for ages and the bloody thing wouldn't show it's face, lol. I kept wanting to go back and see the baby giraffe...might have been over like 8 feet tall but it was still cute :)

Yeah there were 2 of them out, the woman was doing a talk it was great! They were throwing chickens to them to show them off...amazing! Love the elephants too...aww i wanna go tomorrow too lol xxx

Was the baby elephant about? He was lovely..was in the pool, kept filling his trunk full of water and aiming it at the others haha.

Awww yeah i want to go now too! I love it there.
Sounds like you've had a good birthday anyway hun...hope you got lots of nice pressies!xx

:)happy birthday .... hope you had a fab day ...how lovely to go to chester zoo its an age since i went there!.... sharonx

Cheers Shaz, the baby elephant is lovely! My little girl wasnt too impressed with the whole thing which was a shame..i told her it was my bday anyway lol xxxx

aw tracy sorry dint no it was your birthday today, was just about to send you a message aswell,all the best hun have a gud one!! so how are you, hows lt goin???:flowers:

Thanks all for your happy birthdays! All over now for another year! Big hugs..night night xxxxx

nite godbless babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just seen this Trace...happy birthday hun..hope u had a special day xx sounds like u enjoyed urself xx

Happy Birthday Tracey, nite nite ;)

Night , night glad you had a good day.....but Chester Zoo at your age...not very romantic then???

Slightly belated Birthday hugs Tracy...!!

Happy Birthday Tracy!!!

Think im a bit late story of my life lol
Hope ya had a good one xx

Thanks guys and Toni i am very very romantic indeed believe it or not xx

Back