Happy Birthday Tracy J xx

Cheers guys!
My mum was gorgeous in her 40s xx

but im over here Lill

Wo wo wo size 12 pjs hun lol wouldnt attempt size 12 jeans lol
Du like me again now? lol xxx

I always like you but come on girlie,why do you want to b a size 10?? you have to learn to like you....
you are not suddenly going to find happiness when you are a size 10, you have to live and love your life and yourself now.
TONI X

tracy and rhian they say you are as old as the man you feel and daves 26 so im the same age as you two lol xx

Ha!! Thats fab! I might start feeling up 18 year olds!! ;)

:eek:thanks Lil:(x

Haha!! He wont like that!! You dont look a day over 30 Garry....
(just dont wanna be shouted at!:p)

Doesnt matter to me gaz if youre up for it babe? xx

Toni i know youre right hun it just gets me down sometimes, i always feel bigger than most people and although i know its because of my height and frame its very annoying!! xxx

One of my best mates is 6ft and she says exactly the same. You are gorge tho Trace and im sure you stand out everywhere you go cause of it. Relish it hun xx

Aww thanks hun, its just very annoying! i bet my bmi is lower than a lot of my friends but they are all very petit! Look at your new pic Rhian..wit woo xxx

:eek: Dont i'll get embarrassed!! Its the slimmest i've ever been and im only getting smaller!! Woohoo! x

Aww thats great hun..just in time for summer xxx

More so for my wedding....and honeymoon!! My stomach turns everytime i think of it!!

Back