Happy Birthday Tracy J xx

Hey guys my mums neighbour just brought me a present round..a pair of pjs in a size 12! i thought no chance but just put them on and......woohoo size 12 i am!! xxx

Brilliant Tracey!! I bet you feel fab!!
I bought a pair about 2 years ago when i thought i was a 12 (dont know why i thought that when i was a 16...they just looked big!!) They obviously didn't fit but got em out a couple of nights ago and wayhay they fit like a dream!! People are really stating to notice now which is great too! Did you have a nice birthday? I would have if i went to Chester Zoo! It rocks!! xx

about time............only kidding well done hun, they'd look good on my bedroom floor I bet? xxx

GGGGAAAARRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!! TYPICAL! XX

Garry they look good on babe but on your floor would be amazing!! xx

Had a really nice time thanks Rhian, i just dont like the sound of 26!! Sounds dull i liked 25 lol

Sorry Lil xx

I know what you mean, im 26! Were now in our mid to late 20's!! Ewwww!!!! xxxx

Thanks guys and Toni i am very very romantic indeed believe it or not xx
Im sure you are my lovely, you've got to make the most of you fab new body.
Size 12 jeans now I really do hate you!!!!

Toni x

Oh sorry Lil too!! I think everyone has a 'thing' about their age tho dont they? I just wanna grow old gracefully (and thin) xx

Wo wo wo size 12 pjs hun lol wouldnt attempt size 12 jeans lol
Du like me again now? lol xxx

I have no problem with getting older whatsoever, i do have a bloody problem with my frame though! I would love to be a size 10!! xx

Just caught up, bit slow tonight.I ,now hate the bloody lot of you,im 40 this year.(sob sob))
Toni x

Lol im not getting any Lil how old does that make me? hahaha
Toni 40 is sexy! xx

Back