Happy Bunny!

Andie Pandie

Ok, so today was week 9 weigh in, lost another 4lbs, which in itself is great. But what it also means is that my BMI has now gone below 30, so I'm no longer obese, just overweight! And I'm now exactly half way through my weight loss journey! 32lbs lost, and 32lbs to loose! Very happy indeed! :-D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

woooo hooo, its a grrrrreat feeling isnt it!!

Well Done!!

Do you follow TS?

I moved below 30 before my holiday....but then put 11.5lb back on LOL so back on it now, another 6lb and i will be back there with ya!

yay Andie :) well done you!!! Brilliant weight loss!!!
:party0011::party0011::party0011:
Good luck with the second part of your journey!! :)

Yay well done hun, you must be feeling great! x

Well done, that is wonderful news. Remember how good this feels and this will get you through the next 32 lbs. :)

Can't wait to see me in that department too.

Absolutely brilliant, next step 'healthy'!!!!

That's brilliant! Well done, you must be chuffed to bits x

Well done Andie, I went from Severely Obese to just Obese today and I can't wait to become Overweight LOL :D

Thank you guys! I am well pleased. I follow ts, with the odd ws day! I'm having 2 weeks 'off' in August when we go on holiday, and am well aware that it won't be easy to get back on, but I'm also determined that I'm shifting this nasty fat, and this is also the last time I diet too! This forum has helped soooo much it's unreal! Defo think I would have caved if not for here! So thank you so far! Woo, same to go now! :-D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back