happy dance

Franalamadingdong

Gold Member
Today I did a happy dance in Karen milen changing rooms today. A year ago I went in with someone else and got such a dirty look I felt awful. You know the "really? You have come in here? You won't come close to fitting in anything here you monstrosity" look. Today I went in, greeted with big smiles and "can I help you" and "of course you can try that on". She could not have been nicer or more helpful.

Well I picked put two tops. One in a 16 and one I REALLY liked in a 14 because there wasn't a 16 (it was in the sale). They both fit. And yep, a happy dance was done by me. Seriously no one can wipe the smile off my face today! Just wanted to share.

Anyone else notice how different people are when you lose weight?

Awww that's a grand feeling!!! N il bet Karen Millen sizing isn't generous! On the occasions I've been slim enough I couldn't afford to shop in there lol!

Well done nothing quite like a metaphorical fingers up to the snoots that judge!

Hope we are going to see pics!! :)

Congrats Fran - lol for some reason I had the Julia Roberts scene from Pretty Woman in my head and I thought you were gonna say you went back and said BIG MISTAKE - HUGE lol im giggling to myself

Oohh that's pretty!!! Love it :))

Back