Happy easter everyone!

my_girl

Hope everyone has a lovely easter sunday whatever your plans may be!

We have just got back from church and are planning on having a BBQ later on as the weather is still gorgeous out there at the moment!!

x

HappyEaster-Bunny.jpg

Happy Easter :bunnydance:

We are off to our neighbours house for BBQ in a bit. I am going to take some veggie kebabs and maybe a salad as well so I can keep on track and eat well.

2353071179_054a66942b.jpg

Happy Easter to you all and thank you for always being there

hugs xxxxxx

Happy Easter everyone :D x

Well Ive had a lovely day and now Im tired lol!!

Went to a lovely service at the church then went for a drive in the car (ive got my test coming up soon so Im getting in as much practise as possible!)

Had a walk round the local lake with the kids and a frisbee this afternoon then relaxed in the garden and had a BBQ. Cant believe how warm it is here Ive burnt the back of my neck!

x

I'm just back from the neighbours - didn't manage to make the veggie kebabs as we didn't have enough veg so I made a large salad and some coleslaw from a SW recipe. I was very good and had a quorn burger and a chicken sausage with my salad and coleslaw.

Shame I ruined it but eating 5 Hotel Chocolate chocolates when we got back! Never mind, I enjoyed them and now they are gone so is the temptation.

Back