happy, happy, happy!

mollydog1308

:D Just been for my second weigh in and i've lost 6lbs making 15lbs in two weeks.
I'm delighted and feeling so much better already.
Feel that was the easy bit, now its to stay strong to make it through losing the next 3 stone.

Good luck everyone with this weeks weigh in. x

Keep it going chick, I have been on and off the diet with pregnancy and bf'ing but I'm 7stone down from when I started and at tue start it felt unreachable only 1st4 to go

Thank you very much, i'm feeling great just now. I'm always hungry by my eating times but seem to be getting the balance right. I'm going to a huge ladies night at the weekend that i've helped organise but i'm going to drive and as its a byob and nibbles, i hope nobody will notice i'm not eating anything. I'll just keep myself busy being busy! Also got a work night out at the indian in a couple of weeks, not sure how i'll escape that one tho.

Hi Mollydog - well done you. I had to go to a nibbles do and just got a few things on a plate and put it down, no-one noticed I didn't actually eat anything - when people said "aren't you eating" I could just say - Oh yes that's my plate over there and it was no big deal!! Also very popular being the designated driver all the time now LOL !!!

3rd weigh in but only 2lbs this week. Still happy with that. going to try to get some exercise done this week too but reading other comments i'm not sure whether that will help or not.
Have a great week everyone.
Mx

well done brilliant result x

Hi Skippy, not done any exercise yet :-(
My job is fairly active working with additional needs children so i don't sit down at work other than my coffee and lunch breaks but I am still very unfit and no stamina. I've bought the Zumba for the wii and so far have only logged myself on!
Promise to self that i will do something tonight as i'm in the house for a couple of hours between all my taxi-ing for kids.
Mx

Back