Happy Mothers Day 100% Forum

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sharrond, 22 March 2009 Social URL.

1. sharrond

sharrond Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Exante Diet
    Hi just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to all you mums on CD I have found it very difficult today but have just had a chicken and mushroom soup. Hope my motivation lasts throughout the day and on Tuesday its my birthday and I am going to stay 100% on CD my weigh in is on Thursday so hope I have a good loss.

Good luck

Sharron

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've been very good today too. Took myself out of temptations way when the family were eating their roast dinner and had a lovely, pampering shower. Feel miles better now and very virtuous! Have a lovely birthday on Tuesday and hope you get lots of (non edible) pressies! Mine isn't until July so I've got ages to go yet-though we can't go out for our anniversary in April.

4. sharrond

sharrond Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Exante Diet
    Thank sparkles well done to you too. Good luck for next week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.