Happy new year cambridgers!!

lottie***

Hey all,

Thought i would just say a quick hello and hope you all have a good evening tonight, for all of you that are breaking the diet (inc me ;) ) enjoy it but make choices that you will also be happy with, and for all of you sticking to cambridge- amazing!! keep up your will power!!

Enjoy it what ever you do, and lets all start 2010 positively! God i love cambridge!! whoop whoop!

Byeeeeeeeeeee xxxxx

That was very nice and positive Lottie.!!! Happy new year hun i will be up town clubbing away.
I also love CD toooooo.! lol x

Happy New Year everyone!

:party0038::party0038::party0038:

Happy New Year! Hope you all have a good one :)

Happy new year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

My friend just said this, and I think it's lovely:

"We will open the book. It's pages are blank. We are going to put the words on them ourselves. The book is called "Opportunity" and it's first chapter is New Years Day - Happy New Year everyone!"

A happy and healthy new year to all. May 2010 be all you hoped and more! For me its brill, back on the diet as of the 3rd. 2 week break due to illness and xmas. Cant wait, i want to be the person i was always destined to be :)

Happy New Year to you all!! I've had a break over the Xmas/New Year period and already have my CD supplies in to restart on Monday, 4th. Looking forward to getting to goal once and for all!

Happy New Year - hope you all had a great night. I danced til 5:30am with friends - a wonderful way to bring in the New Year.
I have a feeling 2010 is going to be a fantastic year :)

Happy new year all,

May all your dreams become a reality in the year ahead

xx

Back